29/2 Episode Discussion (Sheer Desperation)

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

This is what I thought of today's episode.

The shows tag says "Afsar Bitiya is a story of a girl who makes a mark in her life and becomes someone to reckon in the society only through sheer hard work and dedication towards studies."

The sheerness was highlighted in today's episode. Krishna's reaction was of unbelief like as a student who knows that hundred percent that she had given all the correct answers in the written exam and also she was validated in the interview.

Right now her mind has shut down. When she comes down from this shock I think she will question all related authorities why she was failed. Babloo will surely ask the DC what went wrong and why and who did it.

Not one tear dropped from her face even though her eyes nearly brimmed with tears. I hope the tears turn into anger toward the injustice meted out to her.

So guys carry on the discussion😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Angel: Thanks for your post. Just reading your post made me angry at the CVs.

I would just hate to watch today's episode.

God knows how many more humiliations krishna and her family has to face.

Regardless of whether or not Krishna becomes a BDO, I would hate to see Pinky becoming a BDO.

What does that tell you about our education and administrative system?
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am thinking that there must be an announcement of correction by the concerned authorities soon, I am thinking that they might have made a mistake because of their last names...Still hoping that Krishna becoms Afsar...or else...😒👎🏼💔
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hard work will see success...

Today's episode was really sad as we the audience knew that TTS and Bihari had bribed the authorities...
however Krishna is still unaware of this - though she has had the taste of TTS and his kartooten when he got Vidyapati behind bars...for the sweets in the box...

What was more painful was the celebration of Pinky's success and the rubbing it in by Bihari that Krishna failed in the exam...that was really being a sadist...

Tomorrow when TTS announces the shaadi of Pintu - I really hope that he DOES VOICE his opinion and breaks his SILENCE on the Pinky issue...

Khamoshi todo Pintuji...we want to see you in full on action...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Angel nice post . I aggree Eventhough Krishna was all broken n filled wid tears but Not a single tear drop from her eyes n I m happy tht Ct's showed her like dis .n didn't showed her crying n saying 2 God tht Why He did 2 her like dis n all .They showed d reality whch a girl faces if she hav some expectation wid her n Now I m sure The Humilition whch she faced Infact Wht Bihari did in last wid her Father She will not bear tht n it will make her more desperate 2 find out d truth n 2 question d related authorities .

It was very very sad 2 see krishna like dis , her again n again checking her result was so sad . Prishna's look 2 eah otherw as very painful . For a min I thought tht Pintu will hug Krishna as whatever pain she was having in her eyes same pain can b seen in Pintu's eyes . he 2 was equally sad frm all dis n Seriously I felt tht He will hug her . It really looked 2 me like tht by seeng Pintu's expressions .

Precap almost confirmed one thng tht On marrige day Krishna will b declared as BDO as She will bring d truth infront of every1 n TTS as a result n expected will gonn break d marrige alliance of Pintu-Pinky n will somehow marry Prishna , Now Wht he will do so tht Krishna n her family will aggree for arrige tht is 2 be seen . it will be very very interesting 2 see this .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mohini19

Hey Angel: Thanks for your post. Just reading your post made me angry at the CVs.

I would just hate to watch today's episode.

God knows how many more humiliations krishna and her family has to face.

Regardless of whether or not Krishna becomes a BDO, I would hate to see Pinky becoming a BDO.

What does that tell you about our education and administrative system?

Surely the real Indian education system has checks and balances in place to safe guard that this kind of thing doesn't happen, like bribery. Viewers could understand a question paper being stolen and being passed around.

But I think there would be some discrepancies in the Indian education system and I'm not a very good authority to speak on this.

The two DC's who took the bribe should be removed from office and punishment meted out to them. An inquiry into this should be demanded by Babloo Singh.

Bribery should be banned from the education system. 😒What is the message the CV's are trying to portray at the moment are unclear. I hope this bribery track will in the end show a positive message not just hope I demand it from the CV's

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Precap almost confirmed one thng tht On marrige day Krishna will b declared as BDO as She will bring d truth infront of every1 n TTS as a result n expected will gonn break d marrige alliance of Pintu-Pinky n will somehow marry Prishna , Now Wht he will do so tht Krishna n her family will aggree for arrige tht is 2 be seen . it will be very very interesting 2 see this .

Y do u think soo...wasn't it TTS only made sure that Pinky becomes BDO & not Krishna...

Originally posted by: samarp2

Y do u think soo...wasn't it TTS only made sure that Pinky becomes BDO & not Krishna...

I think so becozz TTS told one thng 2 Bihari before fixing d marrige tht If Pinky doesn't becomes BDO He will not think for once 2 break d marrige eventhough it is on marrige day Doesn't matter .So In precap TTS tells tht he wants Pinky 2 take d oath of BDO fater she becoems his DIL , And I m guesssing Infact I m sure tht Truth will come out on marrige day n krishna will be declared as BDO n Pinky will be removed frm BDO merit list . TTS will break the marrige as Pinky will not b BDO at tht time n he will fix Prishna's marrige n Prishna will get married n After tht Krishna will take oath of BDO post . This is what I think will happen .
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I think so becozz TTS told one thng 2 Bihari before fixing d marrige tht If Pinky doesn't becomes BDO He will not think for once 2 break d marrige eventhough it is on marrige day Doesn't matter .So In precap TTS tells tht he wants Pinky 2 take d oath of BDO fater she becoems his DIL , And I m guesssing Infact I m sure tht Truth will come out on marrige day n krishna will be declared as BDO n Pinky will be removed frm BDO merit list . TTS will break the marrige as Pinky will not b BDO at tht time n he will fix Prishna's marrige n Prishna will get married n After tht Krishna will take oath of BDO post . This is what I think will happen .

ohh its like that😳..thnks for clarifying it😃😳.ohh i think TTS made Pinky as his bahu for his own selfish reasons only😳😆.i hope he remebers what he prosimed to bihari😃😎, & don't back out😃.then only whole bihari fami;ly will stop flying high & their wings will be cut down if this happens😳😳...

if this happens too then i guess., pinto will not be need to open his mouth abt his love towards Krishna😳.cause this shub kaam will be done by his father only.some hope😍

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh its like that😳..thnks for clarifying it😃😳.ohh i think TTS made Pinky as his bahu for his own selfish reasons only😳😆.i hope he remebers what he prosimed to bihari😃😎, & don't back out😃.then only whole bihari fami;ly will stop flying high & their wings will be cut down if this happens😳😳...

if this happens too then i guess., pinto will not be need to open his mouth abt his love towards Krishna😳.cause this shub kaam will be done by his father only.some hope😍

TTS will never forget his Words thatzz for sure 😆😉 n I would love 2 see those three Faces (Pinky,Dehati,Bihari) when TTS or Pintu will break d marrige n speciallyw ehn Pintu will declare his love for Krishna infront of every1 . Oh those expresisons will be worthwachng 😍