UMAT - 29 feb 2012 AB Segment Video added

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys

there was a segment on Pinto and Krishna today.

Krishna didn't pass the interview, Pin-Ky did! which made not only krishna upset but pinto upset aswell!
The host says "well everyone is thinking that the real afsar is krishna but this time pinky won the race, let's see what's the whole case."

It begins with a voice over saying "toota Krishna ka sapna, ek baar haar gayi fir se krishna, ek baar fir se aayi krishna ke haath sirf or sirf nakaami, zindag sahi maayno mein le rahi hai krishna ka imtehaan. the pinto she loved has already been taken away from her and now her dream has been shattered."

Krishna and Kinshuk's interview.
Krishna says 'I think Pinky's contacts are stronger than her stars. she has contacts with tuntun singh, and even pinto ji can't say anything in front of her."

voiceover says "not only krishna hd faith but so did everyone that krishna will be the B.D.O. everyone were bowled over by her hardwork but her dream has shattered. when the B.D.O was announced everyone were stunned. seems like pinto ji is more upset about pinky being a B.D.O than anyone else, that's why he wasn't still happy."

Kinshuk says "ofcourse, I am truly not happy. if you see it in the scene you'll see pinto isn't happy, because not only him everyone else expected krishna to be the B.D.O. but the results were different due to something and pinky passed the exam. I am not happy."

Voiceover says "whereas no one is happy regarding pinky becoming a B.D.O, pinky herself is really happy. look how she is taunting krishna."

Shivshakti says "Krishna you can do whatever but I'll be the one who'll win."

\Here's the Video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-zvExVBb8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for sharing! :)

Really unhappy about the results!😒
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for Sharing Sanju . I saw it on TV Yest , They might hav repeated it 2dy , TG We got d Video link . Thanks once again dear
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Sharingg
i am Unhappy about the result yaar ...