AB TRP BREAK HER PREVIOUS RECORDS..!!! 2.0

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear All,
I can not control my feeling... that this time TRP 2.00 of our show AB break his
previous records... 1.9 high at the time of first day show... !!!!
Again thanks to all AB Team... !!!
Edited by fanbebo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbebo

Dear All,

I can not control my feeling... that this time TRP 2.00 of our show AB break his
previous records... 1.9 high at the time of first day show... !!!!
Again thanks to all AB Team... !!!

Thank For Sharing...Very Very Happy To Hear This ... Last Week It Because Of Pinky Suicide, And Pintu And Krishna Scene...Kinshuk, Shivshakti, Mitali You Three Rock...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its such a happy news!!! it was all about Krishna's BDO interview and then that suicide drama. For me it the interview episodes that I liked best 👏 👏 👏
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh... you both are right... :))
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Link for the TRP page please.😃
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
aww I am really happy about it! :D I hope the TRPs keep making it upwards, AB deserves it.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's really a great news thanks for sharing it. I am so so excited to hear this news thank you very much
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

aww I am really happy about it! :D I hope the TRPs keep making it upwards, AB deserves it.

yep undoubtedly...AB deserves it !!
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HOORAY! 😃

The show has really been going well for the past week and totally deserves these numbers!

I also predicted that PV being before it would help the numbers a lot and seeing the drastic rise this week made me feel that it did come true. A lot of people overlooked AB because of the awkward timing but tuned into PV because of the stars and the promotions and since AB starts immediately after, more people (I even know of some specific cases) are now stumbling upon this hitherto hidden gem! And the timing has been perfect because we have had AMAZING episodes on AB to catch and hold their interest. 😃 But where they might have gone unnoticed by many before, they are getting closer to the recognition they deserve now.

I couldn't be happier with the numbers, and Zee for finally having some sense in their time slots. They are really doing good things with their new shows and I hope it works out great for both shows and the channel! 🥳

Congratulations to all AB fans! We can tell all the newbies we watched it before it was cool! 😉😆
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Week 08- (20 FEB 2012 To 26 FEB 2012)

Avg TRP 1.90