Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ursula u kn havent watched this week episodes yet bt what i can say ab Pinky is that she dnt care whether he loves her or not, he is just a toy 4 her and in her merry world its all ab her everything always falls into place 4 her so she expects this to happen in her marriage as well. Pintu may have accepted this marriage, he will support later on if they get married bt if she thinks he is going to change no chance - - she is in 4 a very rude awakening-he will be civil and tolerate to her bt nothing. i dnt think he would get closer to krishna( not that she would go anyway near him) bt he defintely wnt go to her either. the man is repulsed by her and when they married his parents cnt guard him 24/7 he is going to tell her exactly how he feels ab her.
actually think there was a post who could change Pinky if she gets married to Pintu the woman will defintely change all that spitfullness will come out of her. but more that that Pinky's feelings 4 him is just an infatuation which has turned into an obsession coz he likes krishna and nothing more than that. she dnt care what he feels and i am sorry to say that to be saddled with such a selfish, pathetic child will destroy Pintu.-
bt i will say this that if pintu gets married to her than he deserves the life he gets and he can blame no1 bt himself 4 the selfish partner that he got coz just like pinky knw what sort of person he is Pintu kn what sort of person she is.
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yh agree ...never saw a cuzin like that before
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5