580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pinky is so out of place and annoying! In the last two episodes she has acted so selfish that its unbelivable. I mean if she married Pintu then does she think that she will lead a happy married life? If Pintu has feelings for Krishna, then Pinky needs to move on and get a life of her own. She fully well knows what is going on!

The whole attempting suicide drama was disgusting! She got what she wanted by getting engaged to Pintu. This really sends the wrong message to young girls out there.I really hope that pinky doesn't become BDO! I really hate her character and I believe that she has no hope of being positive.

I may change my mind but not right now.

Share your Views
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you I was thinking that as well that does she think Pinto will love her back and then I think when everyone finds out that Krishna Passed and she got Passed by bribe then she will blame her Parents. And yeah the attempting suicide drama was just out of order it was just plain stupid. I really hate her character too but honestly Shivshakti is doing a brilliant job as Pinky. 😊
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh, I am also agree wid you that shivshakti is doing very well as
pinky.. ...!!!
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Pintu is eventually marrying Pinky where does this leave Krishna? I suggest to the CVs to introduce a new male character as suitor for Krishna coz she looks so pitiful whenever Pinky humiliates her because of her friendship with Pintu.Pinky and her mother calls her a darkie ,ugly and other words that normally could really hurt a person.It's strange why Krishna still considers pinky a sister.Let Pintu be with Pinky anyway he is beginning to accept the fact that she is going to be his wife.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: erlynda

If Pintu is eventually marrying Pinky where does this leave Krishna? I suggest to the CVs to introduce a new male character as suitor for Krishna coz she looks so pitiful whenever Pinky humiliates her because of her friendship with Pintu.Pinky and her mother calls her a darkie ,ugly and other words that normally could really hurt a person.It's strange why Krishna still considers pinky a sister.Let Pintu be with Pinky anyway he is beginning to accept the fact that she is going to be his wife.

👏
I liked your objective approach. Very cute indeed. 😃
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This Is A Good Idea...
580212 thumbnail
Yes I also agree that Shivshakti is doing great as Pinky. im not pointing at her acting juts character!😛
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

This Is A Good Idea...

what so good ab Pintu ending up with that disgusting woman really even if she turns good in the end she still wnt be right 4 him and his love 4 her if its even possible that he could ever feel that way ab her will be just coz he accepted her as his wife - custom it will never be true love coz of the way his character is.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

what so good ab Pintu ending up with that disgusting woman really even if she turns good in the end she still wnt be right 4 him and his love 4 her if its even possible that he could ever feel that way ab her will be just coz he accepted her as his wife - custom it will never be true love coz of the way his character is.

Sandia have to agree here. How can Pintu end up with Pinky it doesn't make sense?. Prishna will be together How that happens I don't know. But it will

@ erlynda sorry I have to disagree with you here. Pintu may "accept" her but he will never love pinky so why marry her? but have to say I also don't understand why Krishna considers pinky as a sister after how Pinky has mistreated her.
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

they should bring someone else for pinky not for krishna...krishna and pintu love each other but pintu doesn't love pinky...he's forced into the marriage and he won't ever be happy with pinky...krishna and pintu should end up together