Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveri

hi there...i too wish krishna won't be failed but on the other side if she passes...how will the evil deeds of TTS and bihari be revealed...then all this will take a backseat...just my thought๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh yes, you are quite right too. But why only this method of revealing the duo's karname. I wish Krishna would pass it because i know for sure this is not the last time TTS and Bihari are at their devil best. They will keep scheming and making plans for her downfall later on too.

This time i just dont want them to succeed in sabotaging Krishna's result. We can deal with revealing their true faces later on as well๐Ÿ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Krishna does not spend too much time crying if she fails to get this position! I hope she will straighten her back and start fighting for what she wants.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r absolutely rt...Pintoo ji alwayz help Krishna in her trouble ..here 'll also...n both of them 'll come closer..
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Krishna can pass or fail, but which track will add zest to the show.. Fail. so I prefer Krishna to Fail and would like to see investigation about the corruption.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they had that clapping seq. for this very reason.

Everyone saw how much krishna was appreciated after the interview so naturally doubts and eyebrows will be raised.

And krishna will know herself that she is being cheated.

Yes eventually pinky will not become the BDO and her alliance will be broken cause of that.
I do not think marriage of krishna and pintu will happen right away.

First they have to get close and only then.

tuntun will try to have a crocodile tear and approach vidya and get krishna married to pintu thinking she will listen to him after marriage.
As he is her sasur ji.
thats how the marriage might happen.

And fiction between tuntun and krishna will start.

what I am confused about is the character of Pinky

After her alliance being broken what next? will she die or something/? cause I remember she said she was the parallel lead or something

The only scenario i can see is, Pintu having another brother or cousin and he getting married to pinky and pinky also becoming a BDO but a corrupt one and krishna and pinto vs. tuntun and Pinky

other than that..my brain does not see anything else of pinky maharani
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

they had that clapping seq. for this very reason.

Everyone saw how much krishna was appreciated after the interview so naturally doubts and eyebrows will be raised.

And krishna will know herself that she is being cheated.

Yes eventually pinky will not become the BDO and her alliance will be broken cause of that.
I do not think marriage of krishna and pintu will happen right away.

First they have to get close and only then.

tuntun will try to have a crocodile tear and approach vidya and get krishna married to pintu thinking she will listen to him after marriage.
As he is her sasur ji.
thats how the marriage might happen.

And fiction between tuntun and krishna will start.

what I am confused about is the character of Pinky

After her alliance being broken what next? will she die or something/? cause I remember she said she was the parallel lead or something

The only scenario i can see is, Pintu having another brother or cousin and he getting married to pinky and pinky also becoming a BDO but a corrupt one and krishna and pinto vs. tuntun and Pinky

other than that..my brain does not see anything else of pinky maharani

Hey Suchi dear nice 2 see u here . how r u ? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well I aggree with ur points and what u wrote or predicted can also happen n it would be interesting 2 see Prishna vs TTS-Pinky ๐Ÿ˜‰
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really want the truth to come out yaar Pintu And Babloo will get to the bottom of it and find out i Think The DC will help them but sad she failed yaar ...