Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear...
wait for the right time, ek din such ka suraj jaoor niklay gaa...
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stories like AB although fiction is based on truth.It only shows that corruption and bribery still exist in the government and wealthy people can easily manipulate results.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for just buttng in the discussions. I have not read all but want to have my say.

Rich have the money.
Poor has the dignity.

The rich people who laks dignity i soon well knowen as the awfull people and the dignified poor person is regarded with respect in the society.

Yes Bihari and his family has been insulting VP and family. Here we see clearly the pattern that will be transmitted to the next generation by what parent do and their children watch them doing so.

Pinky will do likewise as her parents and thus bodes for a disastarous marriage and dissatisfaction in the life. She has learned from her parent to win in all conditions by hook or by croock. She has learned to be foul in mouth and insult others.

Krishna has learned tolerance , to be satified what she has and work hard for that she wants. She try to understand the other side of the coin situations and thus will have a happy married life, a secure family and respected for herself.

POVERTY COME IN THE SHAPE OF POVERTY OF MONEY OR POVERTY OF VALUES.

Bihari and his family may be rich in money but has the poverty of moralvalues. That is hard to replace since the habits do not die so easily as Pintu said that the habits are hard to leave weather they are good or bad.

VP family has monetry poverty that they can change with hard work but are rich in moral values thus in the end they are more prospourous then Bihari or TTS.