Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

totally agree with u Shridevi as I said the other day that I fail to understand y TTS is concentrating so much on failing Krishna. She is just the daughter of his servant annd in no way any os his sons r fighting for that post but spending lakh and lakh on failing Krishna I'm unable to digest. ANd not just spending driving to one officer office and then driving to another I have failed to understand that person spending so much time, effort & money to fail his servant's daughter. He is not shown doing any of his business rite now so who is taking care of it as we all know that Babloo is not interested and PS is also rite now not looking after it.

And not that he has inherited wealth from his par dada generation.
Ganga mentions that Tuntun started small and got lucky. So a man becoming rich in own life-time does not idle away his time like this and defintely not spend money like that.
Rich do pay attention to money spending until it becomes vicious fight like between the Ambani brothers 😆 lekin yahaan to woh bhi nahin. Na woh Mukesh Ambani na uske opposite kot Anil Ambani. 😆
Aisa bhi nahin ki Vidya joined Tuntus's competitor Thekedaar to ruin his business.
Creatives need to pay attention to SUPPORTING CHARACTERS Storylines. Make it all interesting mix and reduce the burden on the leads to support the show as props. Otherwise, it will be like CCMB show where only the mother is the villain and holds the story on her shoulders to make it go on after NIVREN reunion. 🤣 yes, I watched the show in the weekend in fastrack mode to see Kingshuk's acting skills. The show's plot was boring. Sorry NIVREN Fans. I was watching Nivren's vms and that started me on it.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

And not that he has inherited wealth from his par dada generation.
Ganga mentions that Tuntun started small and got lucky. So a man becoming rich in own life-time does not idle away his time like this and defintely not spend money like that.
Rich do pay attention to money spending until it becomes vicious fight like between the Ambani brothers lekin yahaan to woh bhi nahin. Na woh Mukesh Ambani na uske opposite kot Anil Ambani.
Aisa bhi nahin ki Vidya joined Tuntus's competitor Thekedaar to ruin his business.
Creatives need to pay attention to SUPPORTING CHARACTERS Storylines. Make it all interesting mix and reduce the burden on the leads to support the show as props. Otherwise, it will be like CCMB show where only the mother is the villain and holds the story on her shoulders to make it go on after NIVREN reunion. yes, I watched the show in the weekend in fastrack mode to see Kingshuk's acting skills. The show's plot was boring. Sorry NIVREN Fans. I was watching Nivren's vms and that started me on it.

I agree on those bolded parts mostly and agree on the general tone of your point of view. There is no but. I also agree on your other posts

Creatives should show us why TTS is reacting this way not just because of his ego. Yes he is acting a bit psychotic now by going overboard with plying money here and there to bribe to get his way.

Supporting characters have important parts to play to carry forward the story otherwise it shows the lack of creativity of the creatives. These shows are not just watched in India in our modern times nowadays. CV's please show us an intelligent show.

The thing about poor being successful after hard work is also reality in these times. Verbal insults need not be piled upon Krishna and her family, I agree. But nonverbal things like the brush off TTS did today of not mentioning Krishna's name could work.

And I agree with Shridevi ji we don't want the show to drag like that of a tired horse being dragged to its death.😆

Hope I've agreed with all the posters.

PS: When you talked about the Panchayat System that reminded me of Gulaal which used to come on Star Plus that was the only show I watched. ( The show was kind of forced to end on a happy note, because of creative differences with the production house and the channel as far as I know)

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh, you are right... but it is only drama... we have to take the positive point from there and accept the same in our life... !!!
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are not only insulting Krishna's hard work, her family's poorness but also , this country, states, education system.I agreed that few irregularities at low level. But For such higher examination, what they think , people can manipulate results😡 very outdated, cheap and disgust thinking.🤢cv's sucks😡🤢
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fragrance--

They are not only insulting Krishna's hard work, her family's poorness but also , this country, states, education system.I agreed that few irregularities at low level. But For such higher examination, what they think , people can manipulate results😡 very outdated, cheap and disgust thinking.🤢cv's sucks😡🤢

You snatched the words out of my mouth. This is exactly what I wanted to say.

I haven't seen today's episode yet. But, I know that there is ANOTHER humiliation for Krishna and her family in store and that too in PUBLIC.

What the hell is going on? But, the truth is that most Indian audiences in India feed on such sadism. I just dislike and strongly oppose the repeated humiliation and degradation of Krishna's family just because they are poor.

And what the hell is wrong with the writers of this show? Aren't they sending the wrong message by saying that anyone can become a BDO and that poor people have little chance?

Disgusting and regrettable.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I totally totally agree with you! I mean there were a lot of people who were applauding Krishna after she finished her interview, wont they question?? And even that call by one of the examiners that he couldn't do much makes me think that there is going to be twist, they might come out with a correction, since both of them have the same last name that they made a mistake and that Krishna is the one who passed...Lets hope that happens...😕
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally agree with u. That means rich people do not need to study. They can be stupid as Pinky but can win the race as they have money and stupid people backing them up. And honestly I will not b watching today's episode as I'm tired of seeing Krishna and his family repeatdly getting insulted and that Pinky is ending up getting everything. I know she will be BDO but truth coming out after 3 months the charm is gone. The best twist had been that fine Pinky becomes BDO and while Krishna is leaving DC comes in and says that the results were manipulated and it is actually the Krishna who is the BDO. That would have been the best and pleasant twist.
Edited by zarmeeno - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Totally agree with u. That means rich people do not need to study. They can be stupid as Pinky but can win the race as they have money and stupid people backing them up.

Like I said before also , It's bitter truth but It's true tht Corruption n Bribing do existn we can't deny frm dis fact . State like Bihar (Sorry no offence 2 Any1 ) Still hav this thing n There still results gets manipulated by bribing n corruption . n Not Only Bihar but other parts also r not untouched with it . Ct's r showing this as a reality n may b in reality It doesn't happen in large no but It do happens . n Ct's took tht as a sample n eloborated it n showed it . I will not at all aggree tht It's outdated ebcozz Corruption n bribing do exist , it's a shame 2 say ht But it's true .
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Like I said before also , It's bitter truth but It's true tht Corruption n Bribing do existn we can't deny frm dis fact . State like Bihar (Sorry no offence 2 Any1 ) Still hav this thing n There still results gets manipulated by bribing n corruption . n Not Only Bihar but other parts also r not untouched with it . Ct's r showing this as a reality n may b in reality It doesn't happen in large no but It do happens . n Ct's took tht as a sample n eloborated it n showed it . I will not at all aggree tht It's outdated ebcozz Corruption n bribing do exist , it's a shame 2 say ht But it's true .

Moni and as I keep on repeatdly saing that what is happening in the real world we r totally aware of that and that's y who wanna c that we hear that everyday. We wanna c and hear something different. I dont care what is happening ins the real world when I sit down to watch TV i wanna see something different and the that I hear everyday and read everyday.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Zarmeen I will recommand u 2 see d episode . I really liked it . I know It was sad but U will feel very happy 2 see d Strong Krishna , The way she was still strong evenafter knowing d result ,it was commandable , she didn't even hav a single tear in her eyes , Infact She was angry wid d result . n I will recommand u 2 watch d Episode . rest depends on u Will not force u 2watch .