I'm sorry but I'm upset

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
These hindi serials have made ghareebi aa gaali. Whenever anyone wants can come and insult poor people and what do they do in the end cry abt their ghareebi. Does money and being rich give u the license to insult anybody. I know Krishna will be BDO in the end but what is the use the CV's have left no stone unturned for Krishna and Family get insulted by Pinky and her family and TTS. I mean what are they trying to show. That rich people has the right to insult poor people and poor people has to take the insult only because they r poor. VP family have repeatdly allowed TTS, Bihari and family to keep on isulting their daughter. Yes they try to speak but is that effective. In the end it is always them who is speaking. At the hospital Dihati insulted Krishna and yesterday Pinky insulted Krishna and nobody did anything. Yes Chanchal and Ravi did try to speak but nobody had the courage to stand up and simply say shut up to Pinky. I know Krishna will gonna fail tomorrow. Another insult. I mean come on yaar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh even i feel bad for that Why everytime Krishna because she is poor i jus cant see that every time its her ...
580212 thumbnail
It is awful that CVS keep showing Krishna's downfall. Whu can't anyone defend Krishna with out always getting accused of something eles. So have to agree with you here. We can't keep having Krishna crying. When will there be a joyful time for this intelligent young women???
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

These hindi serials have made ghareebi aa gaali. Whenever anyone wants can come and insult poor people and what do they do in the end cry abt their ghareebi. Does money and being rich give u the license to insult anybody. I know Krishna will be BDO in the end but what is the use the CV's have left no stone unturned for Krishna and Family get insulted by Pinky and her family and TTS. I mean what are they trying to show. That rich people has the right to insult poor people and poor people has to take the insult only because they r poor. VP family have repeatdly allowed TTS, Bihari and family to keep on isulting their daughter. Yes they try to speak but is that effective. In the end it is always them who is speaking. At the hospital Dihati insulted Krishna and yesterday Pinky insulted Krishna and nobody did anything. Yes Chanchal and Ravi did try to speak but nobody had the courage to stand up and simply say shut up to Pinky. I know Krishna will gonna fail tomorrow. Another insult. I mean come on yaar

Zarmeen I know wht u r trying 2 say n I am uderstanding as well but dear woh show hi kya jisme itni aasaani se sab kuch solve ho jaaye , then people will not watch it , Logo ko chodo shayad hum jo aaj yeh keh rahe hai tht Let krishna live her dreams hum hi kal yeh bole th Why there is not any twist coming n d story hav become so predictble .rght ? So dear Ct's hav 2 show it They don't hav any other options .

As far as Ur rich n poor people point is concerned , it's bitter truth wheather we accept it or not but 2dy also rich people do dominates poor people . n Wht we r seeng in AB tht TTS n Bihari r insulting Krishna n dominating Krishna's family , it do happens now also where the Zamindaars Still dominate poor people . Other thing of Krishna not getting passed So Again I would say tht It was needed as had Krishna would hav passed d exam then TTS n Bihari wrong deeds would hav got hidden somewhere but now when Krishna is been failed then Pintu , Babloo along id krishna will try 2 dig out d whole truth n i think this will also lead to Prishna's marrige along wid TTS truth coming out infront of Pintu . So just Enjoy d show , Itna logical n senti mat ho . Pehle hi kya kam problems hai life mein , jo upset hoke aur apneaap ko tension mein daale 😆 . Just Enjoy AB , Pintu , krishna n Prishna 😳😉
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Zarmeen I know wht u r trying 2 say n I am uderstanding as well but dear woh show hi kya jisme itni aasaani se sab kuch solve ho jaaye , then people will not watch it , Logo ko chodo shayad hum jo aaj yeh keh rahe hai tht Let krishna live her dreams hum hi kal yeh bole th Why there is not any twist coming n d story hav become so predictble .rght ? So dear Ct's hav 2 show it They don't hav any other options .

As far as Ur rich n poor people point is concerned , it's bitter truth wheather we accept it or not but 2dy also rich people do dominates poor people . n Wht we r seeng in AB tht TTS n Bihari r insulting Krishna n dominating Krishna's family , it do happens now also where the Zamindaars Still dominate poor people . Other thing of Krishna not getting passed So Again I would say tht It was needed as had Krishna would hav passed d exam then TTS n Bihari wrong deeds would hav got hidden somewhere but now when Krishna is been failed then Pintu , Babloo along id krishna will try 2 dig out d whole truth n i think this will also lead to Prishna's marrige along wid TTS truth coming out infront of Pintu . So just Enjoy d show , Itna logical n senti mat ho . Pehle hi kya kam problems hai life mein , jo upset hoke aur apneaap ko tension mein daale 😆 . Just Enjoy AB , Pintu , krishna n Prishna 😳😉

Moni jaan I know but every single serial u name it has the same story the poor people being insulted. As i keep on saying we know what happens in real life the TV people need to show the solution and not the problem. And the solution remains the same that poor people have to listen to the rich. And as I said ghareebi ko ek gaali bana deitain hain

For a change larki ki family ko bhi rich dikha do aur takkar baraber ki ho I'm sure audience will love that too
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I agree just because someone is Poor that doesn't mean that they can't stand up for themselves and be succesful.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Moni
Agree with the need of twists and all. But we need quality of life also represented in true fashion on TV screen. I have lot of examples in real life where ordinary people had better lives through the struggle they put and they got rewarded. Educated world is not all that bad for poor people as they show on TV screen here.
Show can go on still without verbal insults. Just have Tuntun force Pinto's marriage with Pinky. There was no need for him insulting Krishna. It did not serve any of his purpose. His son had already agreed to marry Pinky by that time. And now its only a revenge drama and secret meetings with Bihari just for a girl and Vidya who never harmed him ? I mean is it now just a fantasy to him , his new found revengeful thoughts ? And that is not working for me. Its like he became a psycho. Imagine if I were to tell AB's story to my parents and want them to watch it, my Dad's first question to me will be "But why is this Tuntun against Krishna ? In what way she has hurt him or caused loss to him ?"
Show can go on with Pinky becoming BDO with all that bribing because that is what in reality happens. People bribe Govt officers to get Govt Positions as they know it will be life-time reward for them.
But this is totally unreal when someone is bribing for someone UNRELATED to HIM in order to NOT get a job. I mean in monetary sense what is the reward/incentive for the person who is bribing ? What will TunTun gain by not letting Krishna become a BDO ? And why is is shelling his lakhs of rupees on her? Is she that important politically ? Ordinary Rich people place a lot of value on the money they earn. And they shell money in the hope of getting more. Its Cost versus Profit. But shelling out money withiout any means to retrieve seems personal revenge vendetta. You know what in reality, it is much cheaper to get her killed if it was for revenge. Bihar/Bhagalpur hai bhai. Correct me if I am wrong.

Then I might have to face the counter argument that Tuntun is ensuring his profit/return motive through having Pinky pass and Krishna fail. But even that can be achieved without verbal assaults and insults. Because in reality scheming people maintain hypocritical act so that they never be doubted of their true intentions. Fine, Tuntun is taking care to mask his acts before his family and so far only Vidya knows his true blood (the jail scene). Agree creatives did not miss that. But Creatives are failing to show the gains that Tuntun will lose if Krishna passes. Where is FEAR of LOSS shown to us ??

@Zarmeeno & Urshi
Agree with you. I expressed my sentiments above. And this morning I already started speaking of drag and for how many days I will see the disappointment etc
So far from what I undertand, there is no use of these insults in dramatic sense (as in Krishna remembering them to concentrate her efforts on countering those insults is not happening on the screen) , but they are being used to show us how Krishna is hurt but it doesn't get malignant to her temper..like a lotus untouched by dirt around her. But then families ka bhi to koi farz hota hai. I think creatives do not know village and indian grass roots. They don't know indian panchayat system. Can we think that the Garib stays quiet for being called names within his community. They can complain to their panch. Haan, woh alag baat hai, that between families, they keep it quiet or reserve for later big fight.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

Very very well said dear . Aggree wid ur each n every point . As far as TTS reason of hting Krishna n VP . VP ka toh they I think Showed tht He thinks tht VP tried 2 srike a deal of his son being a gharjamai n As we know how much TTS is possessive for Pintu it was not unacceptable for him n then During swati's marrige he sees Prishna's closeness whch again played a role of ghee in fire . So I can just tell tht Overall d reason is his MU for VP n krishna , hIs anger whch rose frm same MU then his Ego whch he is somethng unbeatable for him becozz Ego satisfaction ke liye toh woh apne bete tak ko naa chode toh Krishna n VP kya hai n we saw this how He again n again tries 2 show babloo tht Pintu is on his side but doesn't realise tht In all dis he is hurting his own son pintu only . So jab aadmi aisa ho toh A small reason can even play a big role in reason behind hatred 2wds innocent people

I don't know wheather i made any sense or not LOL .
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

@Moni
Agree with the need of twists and all. But we need quality of life also represented in true fashion on TV screen. I have lot of examples in real life where ordinary people had better lives through the struggle they put and they got rewarded. Educated world is not all that bad for poor people as they show on TV screen here.
Show can go on still without verbal insults. Just have Tuntun force Pinto's marriage with Pinky. There was no need for him insulting Krishna. It did not serve any of his purpose. His son had already agreed to marry Pinky by that time. And now its only a revenge drama and secret meetings with Bihari just for a girl and Vidya who never harmed him ? I mean is it now just a fantasy to him , his new found revengeful thoughts ? And that is not working for me. Its like he became a psycho. Imagine if I were to tell AB's story to my parents and want them to watch it, my Dad's first question to me will be "But why is this Tuntun against Krishna ? In what way she has hurt him or caused loss to him ?"
Show can go on with Pinky becoming BDO with all that bribing because that is what in reality happens. People bribe Govt officers to get Govt Positions as they know it will be life-time reward for them.
But this is totally unreal when someone is bribing for someone UNRELATED to HIM in order to NOT get a job. I mean in monetary sense what is the reward/incentive for the person who is bribing ? What will TunTun gain by not letting Krishna become a BDO ? And why is is shelling his lakhs of rupees on her? Is she that important politically ? Ordinary Rich people place a lot of value on the money they earn. And they shell money in the hope of getting more. Its Cost versus Profit. But shelling out money withiout any means to retrieve seems personal revenge vendetta. You know what in reality, it is much cheaper to get her killed if it was for revenge. Bihar/Bhagalpur hai bhai. Correct me if I am wrong.

Then I might have to face the counter argument that Tuntun is ensuring his profit/return motive through having Pinky pass and Krishna fail. But even that can be achieved without verbal assaults and insults. Because in reality scheming people maintain hypocritical act so that they never be doubted of their true intentions. Fine, Tuntun is taking care to mask his acts before his family and so far only Vidya knows his true blood (the jail scene). Agree creatives did not miss that. But Creatives are failing to show the gains that Tuntun will lose if Krishna passes. Where is FEAR of LOSS shown to us ??

@Zarmeeno & Urshi
Agree with you. I expressed my sentiments above. And this morning I already started speaking of drag and for how many days I will see the disappointment etc
So far from what I undertand, there is no use of these insults in dramatic sense (as in Krishna remembering them to concentrate her efforts on countering those insults) , but they are being used to show us how Krishna is hurt but it doesn't get malignant to her temper..like a lotus untouched by dirt around her. But then families ka bhi to koi farz hota hai. I think creatives do not know village and indian grass roots. They don't know indian panchayat system. Can we think that the Garib stays quiet for being called names within his community. They can complain to their panch. Haan, woh alag baat hai, that between families, they keep it quiet or reserve for later big fight.

totally agree with u Shridevi as I said the other day that I fail to understand y TTS is concentrating so much on failing Krishna. She is just the daughter of his servant annd in no way any os his sons r fighting for that post but spending lakh and lakh on failing Krishna I'm unable to digest. ANd not just spending driving to one officer office and then driving to another I have failed to understand that person spending so much time, effort & money to fail his servant's daughter. He is not shown doing any of his business rite now so who is taking care of it as we all know that Babloo is not interested and PS is also rite now not looking after it.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too I'm so disappointed with what is happening to Krishna who couldn't defend herself from the humiliations and verbal abuse she's getting from Pinky and her mother.Not even Pintu could say anything to stop these people from harrassing Krishna.