Pintu's Restlessness

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I lovedd dis scene so thought 2 make topic on dis . n I was thinking tht Pintu was restles but for wht ? Was it becozz he rose his hand on Pinky or It was bcozz krishna told him 2 go 2 Pinky when he was abt 2 talk 2 krishna in d restaurant Or It was becoz he was worried for krishna n wanted 2 check wheather she is alrght after tht slap incident n wnated 2 talk 2 her .

I think It was not becozz of pinky but He was restless becozz he wanted 2 talk 2 krishna n Krishna stopped him in d restaurant n so he was desperate 2 talk 2 Krishna , He wanted 2 know abt her status n this got proved when he calls her on late night. it was unexpected for krishna also n for us also πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"I believe there's a place where the restless souls wander, burdened by the weight of their own sadness. They wait for a chance to set the wrong things right. Only then can they be reunited with the ones they love. Sometimes, a crow shows them the way; because sometimes, love is stronger than death. "
The Crow-City of Angels(1996)
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

"I believe there's a place where the restless souls wander, burdened by the weight of their own sadness. They wait for a chance to set the wrong things right. Only then can they be reunited with the ones they love. Sometimes, a crow shows them the way; because sometimes, love is stronger than death. "
-City of Angels

awesome...so apt for prishna...mainly pintu😳...btw i loved the movie too😊
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

-City of Angels

wow great quote!

Prishna will be reunited.

@ moni----I think Pintu was restless because he wanted to stay with Krishna...felt hurt that she told be to leave and go to pinky!

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: UrshP

wow great quote!

Prishna will be reunited.

@ moni----I think Pintu was restless because he wanted to stay with Krishna...felt hurt that she told be to leave and go to pinky!

@Angel

Awosome Quote Angel , Very very suits Pintu's situation n 2 our prishna 😳

@Urshi

Yes I also think tht Pintu was hurt n worried for krishna becozz the way She tells him 2 leave n go 2 Pinky made him more worry n Plus she was crying n We all know our sweetu Pintu can never ever see Tears in his Krishna's eyes .rght ? πŸ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
@ Moni! Ditto..No hamara Pintu can never see Krishna sad!!! =)

Originally posted by: UrshP

@ Moni! Ditto..No hamara Pintu can never see Krishna sad!!! =)

Yup but seriously it was very very sweet of Pintu 2 call krishna . He would hav never did it as it was late night but He was so restless n was so deserate 2 atleast listen Krishna's voice tht he couldn't stop himself frm calling Krishna .awww Pintu is 2 cuteee yaar 😳