Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Urshi

When my bosses calls me up and asks about if I'm doing the assigned work as they per requested it.😈 (Don't want to add more to thatπŸ˜†)
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: UrshP

Pinky would not understand that concept so it's lost on her! She couldn't get the concept of making tea for another person.

Yeah I like the irritated look yesterday and I like the irritated action today of the phone call.😈 Reminded me of myself, when he put the phone away from his ear and let Pinky go on and on.😈

@ AngelDark
🀣 your post is spot on! pinky couldn't make a chai how can she be a bahu?! LOL

and reminded of yourself? lol how many times have you done that? πŸ˜†

Yaar Leave d Tea Recepie but She dn't even know 2 differentiate b/w Tea leaves n Haldi . How can she be some1's bahu ? or there also she will call her Pintuji 2 make tea for her like she was doing in her dream OOPS Sorry there She made coffee as rich people drink coffee n not tea 🀣
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
@ AngelDark...

LoL I won't force you to add anything to that πŸ˜†

@Moni

Pintuj would make Chai and Coffee for Krishna Not in hell for Pinky!!!🀣

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: UrshP

@ AngelDark...

LoL I won't force you to add anything to that πŸ˜†

@Moni

Pintuj would make Chai and Coffee for Krishna Not in hell for Pinky!!!🀣

Oh So when do i m telling tht Pintuji will b making tea or coffee for Pinky woh toh Pinky ke dream mein banayenge , In reality Our Pintuji will make tea n coffee for krishnaji onlyn noone else 🀣
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pinki thinking to be good like bebo...
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Oh So when do i m telling tht Pintuji will b making tea or coffee for Pinky woh toh Pinky ke dream mein banayenge , In reality Our Pintuji will make tea n coffee for krishnaji onlyn noone else 🀣

yup yup! lol just in Pinky's dreams!!! which hopefully soon should be shattered! the girl needs a realty check.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Urshi

When my bosses calls me up and asks about if I'm doing the assigned work as they per requested it.😈 (Don't want to add more to thatπŸ˜†)

🀣
we all have our ways right?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I kind of little missed the discussion pintu ji aur sonu ji milkar chai aur coffee krishna ji ke liye banayenge uske baad kitchen aur unki haalat dekh kar chai peene ka man kare na kare yeh alag baat haiπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello Kaveri (I hope I m rght with ur name πŸ˜› ) I am monica , u can call me moni . Welcome 2 AB forum n prishna World . I am huge Fan of AB n I m just lovinggg it 2 d core . Good 2 see u , Hope 2 see u more active here n take part in discussions πŸ˜ƒ

Oh Very true . Pintu was damnn hilarious frm d starting of d scene . n dis is not d first time he got irritated by seeng Pinky's no on his mobie , When He was angry n was boxing in anger n Pinky sends him a poem in messgg Hahaa OMG his expressions were damnnn funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , Poor Guy Want 2 go miles away frm Pi..naky but can't πŸ˜† . Seruiously 2dy his expressions were mindblowing n totally priceless . 😳

Yes AB is an Excellent show n not like other shows . It's awosomen Kitali r doing awosome job as Prishna n I m just lovingg their awosome chemistry 2 d core . Kinshuk and Mitali r just 2 good specially kinny is just d best πŸ‘

hi moni...thx for the warm welcomeEmbarrassed...n...yes will try my best to put in my twos as much as possibleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@bold...AB indeed is a great show and the leads are no doubt doing a fab fab jobπŸ‘πŸΌ...they are so totally sunk into their respective characters...no wonder it leaves us viewers in awe...and ofcourse their onscreen chemistry just sparks😍...i should even applaud the other actors too...they too are rocking in their respective charactersπŸ‘πŸΌ...now only if the CVs maintain a strong, stable and sensible storyline...with such an ensemble of casts..this show will ROCK⭐️
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

🀣
we all have our ways right?

Yeah right! πŸ˜† and sorry for replying so late! πŸ˜†