Pintu-Pinky Phone Convo

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Prishna's Phone convo topic was already made so thought 2 make on Pintu-pinky phone Convo . I was laughng on d convo specially Pintu's expressions n reactions n his cute irritated face was making me ROFLING 🀣 . Specially when Pinky starts again her bukbuk n Pintu takes d phone far frm his ear so tht He shldn't hav 2 listen 2 her irritating talk , hahaaa His face was damnn cuetee n his reaction was soo cuteee as if telling Yeh ladki meri jaan kab chodegi πŸ˜† . but liked d gesture of Pintu tht He goes 2 Pinky n aplogise 2 her Although It was not his fault but showed his good heart n showed how much he is irritated frm pinky but He will never think anythng bad for her 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
I liked that part too Moni where pintu takes the phone away from his ear. Highlight lol. I hope there are more Prishna scenes tommorow though

Originally posted by: UrshP

I liked that part too Moni where pintu takes the phone away from his ear. Highlight lol. I hope there are more Prishna scenes tommorow though

Hahaa Arrey I was laughng on this part πŸ˜†,it was so funny . awww Kinshuk is just a Marvellous Actor , This guy is perfect in comic timing as well πŸ‘.His cute Face was 2 adorable 😳 . yup me2 hope 2 see More Prishna scenes . Infact I want 2 see d reaction of Pintu on d result
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Moni. I agree that pintu was very irritated while talking to pinky. Even I was rofling. More I see pintu irritated face more I want their scene. I am that cruelπŸ˜‰ but I love pintu's irritated expressions whenever he is standing with pinkyπŸ˜‰. Vase even I like the gesture of asking sorry. He didn't asked sorry because he felt he was wrong he asked sorry because he raised his hand on pinkyπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Lovely post Moni. I agree that pintu was very irritated while talking to pinky. Even I was rofling. More I see pintu irritated face more I want their scene. I am that cruelπŸ˜‰ but I love pintu's irritated expressions whenever he is standing with pinkyπŸ˜‰. Vase even I like the gesture of asking sorry. He didn't asked sorry because he felt he was wrong he asked sorry because he raised his hand on pinkyπŸ˜‰

Haha I know jaan . And DOn't worry I m Cruel as well like u as I 2 lovee Pintu's irritated face soo soo much πŸ˜‰ , he seriously looks damnn cutee when he is irrtated n tht is why lovv how he ignores Pinky . πŸ˜‰ . But sachii manna padega pinky ko She is such a Draamebaaz , Chanta khaake bhi She didn't hav any shame , The way She left Pintu in d restaurant I thought chalo kuch toh self respect hai isme but I was wrong When Afterwards She was watngg tht He will call her as if Pintu did some crime . She didn't hav any shame tht Wht she said 2 Krishna was ridiculous n so bad
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Pinky would not understand that concept so it's lost on her! She couldn't get the concept of making tea for another person.

Yeah I like the irritated look yesterday and I like the irritated action today of the phone call.😈 Reminded me of myself, when he put the phone away from his ear and let Pinky go on and on.😈
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pintu was simply hilarious...from the moment he sees pinky's no. flashing on his mobile till the end of the convo...hisirritated expressions were just priceless...esp. when he puts the phone away from his listening distanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hi friends...this is one of my first post in this forum and what got me hooked n booked is the storyline which thank god is not saas bahu saga and last but not the least...the leads chemistry...mindblowing!!
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Moni dii i haven't watch the epi yet yaar ...
but looks like the epi is cool yaar i am loving the show to the bitsss...
yeh i love when his Irritated looks yaar he has mind blowing Expression
love himm ...

Originally posted by: kaveri

pintu was simply hilarious...from the moment he sees pinky's no. flashing on his mobile till the end of the convo...hisirritated expressions were just priceless...esp. when he puts the phone away from his listening distanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hi friends...this is one of my first post in this forum and what got me hooked n booked is the storyline which thank god is not saas bahu saga and last but not the least...the leads chemistry...mindblowing!!

Hello Kaveri (I hope I m rght with ur name πŸ˜› ) I am monica , u can call me moni . Welcome 2 AB forum n prishna World . I am huge Fan of AB n I m just lovinggg it 2 d core . Good 2 see u , Hope 2 see u more active here n take part in discussions πŸ˜ƒ

Oh Very true . Pintu was damnn hilarious frm d starting of d scene . n dis is not d first time he got irritated by seeng Pinky's no on his mobie , When He was angry n was boxing in anger n Pinky sends him a poem in messgg Hahaa OMG his expressions were damnnn funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , Poor Guy Want 2 go miles away frm Pi..naky but can't πŸ˜† . Seruiously 2dy his expressions were mindblowing n totally priceless . 😳

Yes AB is an Excellent show n not like other shows . It's awosomen Kitali r doing awosome job as Prishna n I m just lovingg their awosome chemistry 2 d core . Kinshuk and Mitali r just 2 good specially kinny is just d best πŸ‘
580212 thumbnail

Pinky would not understand that concept so it's lost on her! She couldn't get the concept of making tea for another person.

Yeah I like the irritated look yesterday and I like the irritated action today of the phone call.😈 Reminded me of myself, when he put the phone away from his ear and let Pinky go on and on.😈

@ AngelDark
🀣 your post is spot on! pinky couldn't make a chai how can she be a bahu?! LOL

and reminded of yourself? lol how many times have you done that? πŸ˜†

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago