Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Hi Shridevi. Okay so the name is Prachi, thanks for the info :) Yes she is truly brilliant and so is the guy playing Bihari. The duo pack a lot of punch to the show.

However, Dihati is totally responsible for spoiling Pinky. It is not Pinky's fault but her mother's and father's from where I can see.

This is how I feel about Dhihati.
It's like Dhihati is so involved in loving her daughter and fulfilling every wish of her
that she has thrown her moral compass a long time ago even though she knows what is good and and what is bad.
Bihari is controlled by Dhihati. So he has no choice but to follow her example in procuring things and opportunities and the future for his beloved daughter.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Neetz: Ok I will do the titles but inside on my own analysis. How's that? Alternatively we can come up with a fun name for the thread and call it that..

Ok since you are the nicest person in the world...ahem

I am out again today during the show's telecast and actually tomorrow as well. Busy week πŸ€”

Do you want to be a good Samaritan and open the thread for these two days?

I always love reading what you write so you can start off the discussion, so would you please? 😳

Any other volunteers are welcome! You know you want to...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Is someone pointing their finger at meπŸ˜†

I have to go get my niece from school at almost about that time on my bike!πŸ˜† So I'd be missing the first half of the episode and will have to watch it later in the night.
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: I wasn't pointing at you specifically but rather at you as a member of this thread.

The request is open to any and all of you. 😊

If nobody volunteers, I will just do what i did yesterday and post the thread early, giving you all the link here on this thread.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Angel: I wasn't pointing at you specifically but rather at you as a member of this thread.

If nobody volunteers, I will just do what i did yesterday and post the thread early, giving you all the link here on this thread.

Sorry If I offended you!

I'll try to open a discussion thread one of these daysπŸ˜ƒ

And I'm sorry if I have not thanked you enough for your thoughts and posts. Therefore once again thanks for all your comments.😳
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Please do that Sam.
I cannot volunteer because honestly i suck at making topics. In my whole IF-life i barely have 2 or 3 threads to my credit. I guess i am just comfortable replying to topics.
Not saying that i will never make one though. Who knows maybe one of these days, AB manages to get me out of my comfort zoneπŸ˜†
WhiteNights thumbnail

@Neetz: Ok I will do the titles but inside on my own analysis. How's that? Alternatively we can come up with a fun name for the thread and call it that..

Ok since you are the nicest person in the world...ahem

I am out again today during the show's telecast and actually tomorrow as well. Busy week πŸ€”

Do you want to be a good Samaritan and open the thread for these two days?

I always love reading what you write so you can start off the discussion, so would you please? 😳

Any other volunteers are welcome! You know you want to...πŸ˜ƒ

Allright, that sounds fine Sam😳 Meanwhile lets get thinking on the fun names we can have for your threads.πŸ˜ƒ
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: What makes you think you offended me? I assure you nothing could be further from the truth. All that unnecessary apologising! But if the misconception that you offended me provokes you to ply me with compliments, I'll take it. πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, please do open the thread soon.

@Neetz: No pressure at all but it is really not that big a deal. Instead of writing your thoughts in a reply, press "New Topic" and write them there! And the pattern of this thread is fixed so there is almost no need for creativity in that respect. πŸ˜†

I completely understand if you still don't want to do it, but PLEASE?

It sucks to have an empty post at the top of the thread which is what is going to happen again today if nobody steps up.
WhiteNights thumbnail

@Angel: What makes you think you offended me? I assure you nothing could be further from the truth. All that unnecessary apologising! But if the misconception that you offended me provokes you to ply me with compliments, I'll take it. πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, please do open the thread soon.

@Neetz: No pressure at all but it is really not that big a deal. Instead of writing your thoughts in a reply, press "New Topic" and write them there! And the pattern of this thread is fixed so there is almost no need for creativity in that respect. πŸ˜†

I completely understand if you still don't want to do it, but PLEASE?

It sucks to have an empty post at the top of the thread which is what is going to happen again today if nobody steps up.

Pssht, dont embarrass me with such a bold PleaseπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Okay gurl, since you are so sweet and you have assured me that its no big deal really I might just try opening the DT todayπŸ˜› I shall try my best.πŸ˜ƒ
Samanalyse thumbnail
Great, thank you so much! πŸ€—

Yep, no biggie, just call it "29/2 Episode Discussion" and post the link to the new thread, when it is up, here so everyone can find it.

I will be there with my take on the episode just as soon as I watch it, πŸ˜ƒ which depending on various things, may not be until tomorrow.