Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: UrshP

I think your right AngelDark- I have been thinking the same thing. From the Video Krishna doesn't become BDO! ahh so somehow the DC must have messsed up system and made Pinky BDO!

I think Pintu babloo and Krishna should all go and fight thses corrupt people

Ursula,

Should be I think Krishna, Vidya, Babloo and DC along with sidelines support from Pinto, invisible to Pinky should all go and fight these corrupt people.
The order this way will do else Krishna is going to get yet another crucifixion from Pinky if Pinto is on top on the helper list. Let's not add another problem to her heap of upsets.

And logically, Krishna as the subject, Vidya as subject's father, Babloo as subject's teacher and DC as subject's interviewer have all the right to protest and dig for truth.

Pinto technically should have least concern. Now being the clandestine lover/admirer pf Krishna will also work in getting right to help her but for that he has to be a successful at keeping all his help in wraps before his fiancee..enroute to being the unfaithful fiance.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Finally able to comment. I know its pretty late to :( but here goes;

Pintoo and Krishna's conversations or even those unspoken stares they share have a kind of soothing effect on me Lol. They may not be setting any new standards of romance in tellywood and all but you cannot argue that they share such a feel good, gentle, sweet vibe its almost like someone whispering sweet nothings or words of comfort in your ear. LOL, i know i suck at this, please forgive the silly comparisons๐Ÿ˜ณ but I dont know how else to express what i feel about PRishna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved your analysis. I know, the tele convo Pintoo shared with Krishna and Pinky were in sharp contrast in terms of how peaceful and warm he was while speaking to K and his expressions of irritation and impatience blatantly visible while with Pinky.
I too am not sure about what the results are going to be. I have a hope in my heart that Krishna will succeed because the way Bihari and Tuntun (btw, what kind of name is that!) are gloating and celebrating already, it gives me a doubt and maybe we might be the ones laughing and feeling the sadistic pleasure if their plans fail. Keeping fingers crossed.

I must absolutely mention this before i wind up, I just love the actress portraying Dihati. She is a find man! or is she a seasoned actress? I dont know, but what i know is that she is extremely talented. Her dialect and accent is so bang on. She portrays the witch- aunt flawlessly and i cannot help but ROFL at her loud sense of dressing and pompous nature. I just love her though i hate her at times๐Ÿ˜†

0-SD-0 thumbnail
I was never good at handling suspense. My heartbeat goes up. So I hated today's episode ending ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Watching the IBN spoiler this morning was like apne pair pe kulhaadi maarna. I was heart-broken at the result. I would have not made up my mind to watch tomorrow's episode had I been totally selfish. Lekin, since; I will partake extreme pleasure in Krishna's success, I will have to give her my company and solace to her at the time of her witnessing her failure. It will hard for me, but I will watch it ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Coming to the rest of episode discussion:

Like Angel said " scriptwriters threw marbles..."
What were those for me ??

1) Award Ceremony from TunTun ?????????????? In what capacity?????????????Stage and Enaam?????????????
Is it because he is extending his charity to his Babloo Bete's coaching center ??? okay possible. To thoda dikha dete Babloo and Tuntun ke beech mein conversation utsav ke baare mein. Seedha audience ko jhonk diya kue me guess maarne ke liye ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

2) And Bihari and Dihati in the jeep? Are they canvassing for TunTun? May be. Ridiculous!!

3) And Krishna, you looked gorgeous in the pink saree. That saree choice was so like mine. I too have that kind of saree and that same style of blouse ๐Ÿ˜ณ Wow I am happy that my way of dressing is being now shown on TV on HD and now AB. I was the avant garde of my time wearing dupatta less suits and wearing sarees to offices when I was in India. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Okay back to episode discussion...So Krisha ji... theekh hai aap achchi lag rahin thee. Lekin itne jaldi BDO avatar mein aane ki kya zaroorat thi even before knowing BDO results ? Why so much over confidence today ๐Ÿ˜ก when you showed restraint yesterday???
Script-writers way of hinting to me that zor ka jhatka bahut bahut zor se lagne waala hai. My heart was beating so hard from there onwards ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And now coming to good points of the episode:
The scriptwriters kept the continuity from yesterday and resolved the day's high points with cool telephone conversations between the triangle, I mean trio albeit in two seperate pairs. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
- Pinto was straight and to the point when talking to Krishna. He was a gentleman in every way.
- Pinto was courteous and also curt when talking to Pinky. He was a smart man on his way to being smartness like his mom advised him to be "duniyadaari ab samjho"

WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

That was the farthest place he wanted to be . I think he wanted to be inside the restaurant and be there staring at Kirshna! Pinky ney saaraa mood kharaab kardhiye!

At this point in time Pinto's right hand is tied behind his back. A day will arrive when his other hand will be tied back too.
I hope he wakes up from going into a life of misery before his feet are tied up too and then his tongue will be tied up too. ( I hope you understand what I am saying)๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Pinto want's Krishna but he can't but he has to appease Pinky for the sake of Krishna and himself. I think I have met some people like this in my life.

@bold๐Ÿคฃ
and the rest of your post, totally completely absolutely agree
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Finally able to comment. I know its pretty late to :( but here goes;

Pintoo and Krishna's conversations or even those unspoken stares they share have a kind of soothing effect on me Lol. They may not be setting any new standards of romance in tellywood and all but you cannot argue that they share such a feel good, gentle, sweet vibe its almost like someone whispering sweet nothings or words of comfort in your ear. LOL, i know i suck at this, please forgive the silly comparisons๐Ÿ˜ณ but I dont know how else to express what i feel about PRishna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

I must absolutely mention this before i wind up, I just love the actress portraying Dihati. She is a find man! or is she a seasoned actress? I dont know, but what i know is that she is extremely talented. Her dialect and accent is so bang on. She portrays the witch- aunt flawlessly and i cannot help but ROFL at her loud sense of dressing and pompous nature. I just love her though i hate her at times๐Ÿ˜†

So agree with you on these two views. I loved Prachi's (Dihati) acting when she starts explaining Pinky to appease herself in front of larger perspective that she has to deal from the next day onwards. She may be bad mother, but I can't stop seeing her unflinching adoration for her daughter. She just loves her daughter to the core. And she is so much better than Pinky, She can cook, she knows so many things and all this so unlike the BRAINLESS PINKY.

I like Neeraj Sood (Bihari) and Prachi Pathak, a lot. A very commendable performance from both of them !!!
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shridevi: Point duly noted. ๐Ÿ˜Š

From today I will just mention the episode date and call it plain discussion.

I also loved your analysis. There was a spoiler? Oh man! That breaks my heart. I was on edge because I thought both Krishna and her family, and TTS and Bihari were being prematurely jubilant so I didn't know which one would come away with the last laugh. But I should have guessed it was the option that would drag the track longer!

Oh well the fight for her rights will be a good and focused track and I am actually dying to see more Babloo in action, so this isn't the worst news. Though it will be absolutely heartbreaking to see Krishna hear about her failure. And of course! How could I forget the pink saree! Thanks for mentioning it. She looked stunning and I also liked that her pulled back hair was a little looser than usual. And if you dress like that well, I love your style!

@ConnectTheDots (is there something else I should be calling you?): I loved your description of the Pintoo-Krishna romance! They do have that soothing effect, probably because their "romance" is so understated and pure and there is no pretense or drama about it. It calms and comforts me too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Shridevi: Point duly noted. ๐Ÿ˜Š

From today I will just mention the episode date and call it plain discussion.

I also loved your analysis. There was a spoiler? Oh man! That breaks my heart. I was on edge because I thought both Krishna and her family, and TTS and Bihari were being prematurely jubilant so I didn't know which one would come away with the last laugh. But I should have guessed it was the option that would drag the track longer!

Oh well the fight for her rights will be a good and focused track and I am actually dying to see more Babloo in action, so this isn't the worst news. Though it will be absolutely heartbreaking to see Krishna hear about her failure. And of course! How could I forget the pink saree! Thanks for mentioning it. She looked stunning and I also liked that her pulled back hair was a little looser than usual. And if you dress like that well, I love your style!

@ConnectTheDots (is there something else I should be calling you?): I loved your description of the Pintoo-Krishna romance! They do have that soothing effect, probably because their "romance" is so understated and pure and there is no pretense or drama about it. It calms and comforts me too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Heya, yes you can call me connect or CTD๐Ÿ˜†. Waise you can me neetz also. whatever you like๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for liking what i wrote and glad you understood what i want to convey. So I am not tht only one feeling like that! Their romance is subtle and one of a kind and again somewhat different from all the pulling, pushing, pining the object of your love against the wall kinds which we see aplenty these days haha.
WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

So agree with you on these two views. I loved Prachi's (Dihati) acting when she starts explaining Pinky to appease herself in front of larger perspective that she has to deal from the next day onwards. She may be bad mother, but I can't stop seeing her unflinching adoration for her daughter. She just loves her daughter to the core. And she is so much better than Pinky, She can cook, she knows so many things and all this so unlike the BRAINLESS PINKY.

I like Neeraj Sood (Bihari) and Prachi Pathak, a lot. A very commendable performance from both of them !!!

Hi Shridevi. Okay so the name is Prachi, thanks for the info :) Yes she is truly brilliant and so is the guy playing Bihari. The duo pack a lot of punch to the show.

However, Dihati is totally responsible for spoiling Pinky. It is not Pinky's fault but her mother's and father's from where I can see.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
It's like two souls dancing in the background
To a music of their own
Nobody exists when eyes meet to float off the ground
With each step closer they turn

Time and space are irrelevant
Just one look and is enough to sooth ones soul
They don't need two clothes to tie a knot
They are in sync like two Bluetooth devices
Please let society leave these two to their own devices

Please forgive for my random and gatiya shaayiri.Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Yeah it's soothing to watch their romance unfold.๐Ÿ˜†

@ about the marble thing

I hope the CV's don't loose their marbles with this show. Hope they have a beautiful story to tell.

WhiteNights thumbnail
@Sam, i forgot to say in my previous post but I really love how you give titles to the discussion topics๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you will continue to do so. If you just write the date and then DDT, well it kind of sounds broing nahi?๐Ÿค”

lol, not that i am trying to dismiss what Shridevi suggested but atleast give a title to your threads.๐Ÿ˜›

@Angeldark, beautiful lines.