Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok I finally updated my take.

Do read and tell me what you think. 😊
580212 thumbnail
@ Angel Dark

That was the farthest place he wanted to be . I think he wanted to be inside the restaurant and be there staring at Kirshna! Pinky ney saaraa mood kharaab kardhiye!

At this point in time Pinto's right hand is tied behind his back. A day will arrive when his other hand will be tied back too.
I hope he wakes up from going into a life of misery before his feet are tied up too and then his tongue will be tied up too. ( I hope you understand what I am saying)😈

Pinto want's Krishna but he can't but he has to appease Pinky for the sake of Krishna and himself. I think I have met some people like this in my life.

I agree with you here! I also thought Pintu wanted to stay behind.I definatley understand what you are saying. No worries there. Pintu needs to come to a realization soon before its too late! I hope CVS don't make PINKY-PINTU wedding happen.

Yup I am sure there are people out there like this too

@Samana

What a contrast the phone conversation with Pinky was! Poor girl! Even though he was perfectly cordial with her, I got the feeling that he sort of derived this strength and patience through his conversation with Krishna. With Pinky he was barely civil and cut the call as soon as possible but with Krishna he found an excuse to keep the conversation a little longer after he had said what he had to about the incident, with the badhayi about becoming a BDO. It is also possible that he knows he won't be able to congratulate her in public so does his best and gets the message across. This felt so real!

Yes there was a huge contrast with the phone convo! Pintuji knew she was calling and didn't have to answer but he did. Soo agree that his streghth came from Krishna. He definately wanted to talk to her longer but knows its impossible to do that anymore. I wrote something like that in my topic that Pintu feels like its his last convo with Krishna😳
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are we only talking about the triangle thingy or can I sate this tooπŸ˜ƒ

Babloo is sure that Krishna will become a BDO and he said to Vidhya family that he spoke with the DC regarding Krishna's results.
TTS and Bihari has made it sure that Pinky gets to be BDO. They went to Patna to do that and they were assured that everything from top to bottom is set up.
So what will be the outcome of all this?
I think the evil DC has messed with the system and good DC will have to find out why Krishna's result was set up so that she failed.
Babloo should go meet the DC and inform him of foul play. He should take Krishna with him to Patna and fight with the system and find out the truth.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: The titles are just random things that dominate the episode but are in no way indicative of what we should be discussing. This thread is meant to be for ALL discussion as long as it has some relevance to the show, of course. πŸ˜†

I have a feeling that is what is going to happen with the interview though to be honest I would rather just have Krishna pass and get on with it already. But then if Pintoo gets to have his cheka, Krishna should have her chance at a new romance too. The good DC looked quite smitten, I must say, at her interview. 🀣

I totally think she has a shot with him. And putting corrupt officials behind bars is such an aphrodisiac for these imaandar types. πŸ˜›

DISCLAIMER: Joke, people, joke! Don't throw Pinky's hair ornaments at me!

580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Are we only talking about the triangle thingy or can I sate this tooπŸ˜ƒ

Babloo is sure that Krishna will become a BDO and he said to Vidhya family that he spoke with the DC regarding Krishna's results.
TTS and Bihari has made it sure that Pinky gets to be BDO. They went to Patna to do that and they were assured that everything from top to bottom is set up.
So what will be the outcome of all this?
I think the evil DC has messed with the system and good DC will have to find out why Krishna's result was set up so that she failed.
Babloo should go meet the DC and inform him of foul play. He should take Krishna with him to Patna and fight with the system and find out the truth.

I think your right AngelDark- I have been thinking the same thing. From the Video Krishna doesn't become BDO! ahh so somehow the DC must have messsed up system and made Pinky BDO!

I think Pintu babloo and Krishna should all go and fight thses corrupt people

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Angel: The titles are just random things that dominate the episode but are in no way indicative of what we should be discussing. This thread is meant to be for ALL discussion as long as it has some relevance to the show, of course. πŸ˜†

I have a feeling that is what is going to happen with the interview though to be honest I would rather just have Krishna pass and get on with it already. But then if Pintoo gets to have his cheka, Krishna should have her chance at a new romance too. The good DC looked quite smitten, I must say, at her interview. 🀣

I totally think she has a shot with him. And putting corrupt officials behind bars is such an aphrodisiac for these imaandar types. πŸ˜›

DISCLAIMER: Joke, people, joke! Don't throw Pinky's hair ornaments at me!

🀣

and this quote is for Pinky

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do, will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, will never...never forget it." Curtis Judalet

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Samana Lovely analysis . I totally aggree with u tht There was a hude contrast b/w both d phone convos n I seriously lovedd it . On one side Pintu found a peace by talking 2 krishna n somewhere felt good On the other hand Pinky takes all his peace by her tortureous talks specially her constant repeating tht She n Pintu gonna be married , This was irritating Pintu more πŸ˜†
580212 thumbnail
Haha loved the quoted about Pinky and her "obssessed love"πŸ˜†

here is one that might fit Prishna also.

"Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it."
Curtis Judalet

it was the next one down ❀️ lol

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Woww Urshi Awosome QUote Totally loveed it .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Sam,

Lot of people pay attention to titles and then invest their energy in reading. Its the filtering and sifting mechanism. Can you therefore just mention titles with Date (in DD/MM/YY format) -Episode discussion.

Old habits die hard and going by subjects is definitely not a bad habit.

Thank you.

Shridevi