Is Krishna upset about the engagement?

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It looks like Krishna is starting to fall for our lovely Pintu Ji. She looked a little upset during the Shaka (even the clapping seemed very forced after Pinky put the ring on Pintu's finger) and then when Pintu put the ring on Pinky's finger she just walked out.

Do you think she will start realizing her feelings for Pintu soon??? โค๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she has started already
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes dear...she has started...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by 22pundirabhi - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She has started feeling for Pinto and even more, she is not even stop it from showing.

Did you all see how the sad piya track was played when they meet after engagement and later when in the restaurant as Pinto looks at her, the happy Piya track music starts off...

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ofcourse Krishna had Fallen for Pintu . Relization may take little time as krishna is very shy in expressing her feelings n Now when Pintu is already engaged so It became more difficult 2 express her feelings
580212 thumbnail
oh absolutely she has started feeling theโค๏ธ
can't wait for tonight's episode.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Krishna realized or not that I don't know but she definitely feel an urge to stay with pintu anyhow. Yesterday when ravi called her she was unable to move from there and took few seconds to break an eyelock and then look back at pintu๐Ÿ˜‰.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Krishna realized or not that I don't know but she definitely feel an urge to stay with pintu anyhow. Yesterday when ravi called her she was unable to move from there and took few seconds to break an eyelock and then look back at pintu๐Ÿ˜‰.

I aggree Rachu , She do feels 2 stay wid Pintu all d time , Yest toh she was completely in Pintu ๐Ÿ˜‰ , uski nazar hi nahi hat rahi thi Pintu se , She was giving complete competion to our Pintuji in eyelock staring ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is feeling for Pintu but She is not understanding as she say her only love is Studies both of them are falling for eachother yaar they share an awesome chemistry yaar bless love emm Prishna roxxx..