Simpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think they will show Krishna becoming BDO based on her own strenghts and Pinky becoming BDO based on others help. Then the track about who is better and who gets pintoo jee. and Ofcourse it will be our dear Krishan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
May be It can happen . Letzz see
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In The Future Track Would Love To See Pinky And Krishna Both Becoming BDO, PriShna Marriage, Pinky As A Changed Person Soon, Pinky New Love Story To Start...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yh i was wondering the same aur maybe this could happen too that Krishna go a bigger post And Pinky get a lower post let see..
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Krishna 'll not pass n it's Pintoo singh who 'll challenge her result n 'll come to know abt all the corrupted people ...he must know abt his dad as well...Krishna before also needed Pintoo's help..this time as well...
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Krishna shd become BDO and not Pinki...if pinki too becomes BDO then, the serial will kinda promote the idea that u can actually pass not only exams bcoz of corruption but interviews can be set up too...

PS: not that this is a secret, I mean all of us know that exams are cleared and jobs are secured based on bribes and influence, but openly showing it would not be good I guess. anything shown for public viewing shd carry a good message and show the right things.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pinky should also pass to become the BDO and then face criticism from society for her ineptness, so that she comes to a point in life where she has to choose between redemption or further escalate into her negative traits.
I hope she chooses the path of redemption.

Therefore as viewers we would get to see a negative character's redemption after falling into disgrace.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wud luv 2 c Pinky trying 2 get Pintuji even aftr he gets married 2 Krishna... dat wud b fun 2 watch..Pinky's cheap tactics n d dignified way of shooing such ppl used by Prishna...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Pinky should also pass to become the BDO and then face criticism from society for her ineptness, so that she comes to a point in life where she has to choose between redemption or further escalate into her negative traits.
I hope she chooses the path of redemption.

Therefore as viewers we would get to see a negative character's redemption after falling into disgrace.

I think that would be an excellent track for her to be shown her place by her own ineptness which could lead to her turning herself around and becoming an exemplary BDO officer and person.

madhubansen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bristi04

I think Krishna 'll not pass n it's Pintoo singh who 'll challenge her result n 'll come to know abt all the corrupted people ...he must know abt his dad as well...Krishna before also needed Pintoo's help..this time as well...

krishna wont pass d exam...

great prediction...lets see if d rest of it turns as u predicted...

i feel by d time prishna discover d truth...dey will confess dere feelings 2...