Sonu ...the Medium b/w Prishna ;)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahaa Surprised ??πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ . Well Whoever had seen today's episode They will understand my Title πŸ˜‰ . Today Sonu acted as a Medium b/w Prishna . Today our Chacha Bhatija I mean Pintu-Sonu were on Bike Ride ( Hahaa Rachu we got wht we wanted , remember ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ) , Krishna , Ravi , Chanchal meets them coincidentally .awww The look of Prishna haiii Killing yaar 😳 , Then Sonu - Pintu meets with Krishna n all again in one hotel . oh I simply lovedd how Pintu was saying abt Sonu tht Ehh Bahut badmash ho gaya hai (hoga kyon nahi , aap hi ka toh bhatija hai πŸ˜‰ ) . lovedd how Pintu understands tht Krishna hav not sufficient money frm whch she could pay d bill . lovedd how Pintu makes excuse n convince Sonu 2 sit on another table . n At last The much needed SLAP 2 Pinky , I wish I wish Krishna wouldn't have stopped Pintu's hand n let him Slap Pinky . She really deserved tht 😑 . but Pintu ka haath uthaana bhi Kisi Chante se kam nahi tha pinky ke liye .rght ? πŸ˜‰ pInky Samhal jao warna Soon dis slap will be complete 😑 .

how can I end dis Topic wout prising Pintuji's sexiness n hotness 😍 ., OMG He was looking extremly sexy on bike . 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly today - it was an EXCELLENT episode - itna sab kuch hua bina zyada kuch kahe... Pintu understood the inability of Krishna fulfilling the demands of Sonu - the dignified way in which he managed to keep him away... and his looks - they sure can kill... He has evolved as such a sensitive actor - I really loved Kinshuk today...
Also the restraint he tried to show at the outburst of Pinky till it really got out of hand and then the meek surrender of his to Krishna stopping him from doing something which he might have repented later...
Too good episode...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep today sonu was the show stealar. Itne bade bade acting stars ko bhi apni sweetness se peeche chod diya. He was the star of the day he took his chachu to meet chachi. Omg I just loved the way he was sitting in front of bike like he is taking his chote papa. (Yep Moni our wish granted and fully granted today it was full of Sonu-pintu) or Humare Sontu scenes. Then in hotel too it was so beautifully done by the kid aur kitni jaldi baat manta hai vo apne chachu ki so good. Chachu ke motercycle ki vahi to rakhwaali karta hai agar chori ho gaya to kya hoga phir.

Regarding slap though the reaction was natural because pinky was saying just too much but krishna stopping her was also right thing. That was the good blow that action only led pinky to stop speaking. But pintu needs to learn the use of words when he is talking to a girl be her because slapping a girl always is wrong on man's part.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode. Really wanted the slap to be completed lol.
Little Sonu is adorable aww. His dialogue "aye gajab!" to Pintoji was excellentπŸ˜† Btw, his naughty demand of visitng chachi was granted afterall Pintoji and Sonu met krishna on the wayπŸ˜‰
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
His ( Sonu's ) GHAJAB can't be missed today... I think all of us love this GHAJAB!!!!
Rachu I seriously lovedd Sontu 2dy , They both were soo sooa adorable , I just can't tell . How sweetly Pintu explains Sonu n convince him 2 sit on another table , hahaa kaise kehta hai tht Ehh bahut ziddi hai , isse samjhaana humein aata hai πŸ˜† . I know rachu but Seriously Pinky deserved tht slap , pintu hears all nonsense n tries 2 stop her by shouting at her but pinky doesn't stops n continues wid her nonsense n At last whtever she tells It can never ever be tolerated n shld not be tolerated at all n When krishna was not opposing it toh Pintu raises his hand , it was natural as he is always been shown like dis .

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Honestly today - it was an EXCELLENT episode - itna sab kuch hua bina zyada kuch kahe... Pintu understood the inability of Krishna fulfilling the demands of Sonu - the dignified way in which he managed to keep him away... and his looks - they sure can kill... He has evolved as such a sensitive actor - I really loved Kinshuk today...

Also the restraint he tried to show at the outburst of Pinky till it really got out of hand and then the meek surrender of his to Krishna stopping him from doing something which he might have repented later...
Too good episode...

Yes Kinshuk was Fabolous 2dy , The way he showed his emotions was mindblowing n excellent .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Rachu I seriously lovedd Sontu 2dy , They both were soo sooa adorable , I just can't tell . How sweetly Pintu explains Sonu n convince him 2 sit on another table , hahaa kaise kehta hai tht Ehh bahut ziddi hai , isse samjhaana humein aata hai πŸ˜† . I know rachu but Seriously Pinky deserved tht slap , pintu hears all nonsense n tries 2 stop her by shouting at her but pinky doesn't stops n continues wid her nonsense n At last whtever she tells It can never ever be tolerated n shld not be tolerated at all n When krishna was not opposing it toh Pintu raises his hand , it was natural as he is always been shown like dis .

That's what I am saying the reaction was natural and was right because pinky was not at all listening but krishna did right by stopping him as it was not going to solve the issue. Pintuji ko ab dialog shikhne shuru karne padege as he is unable to speak dialog in anger just raise the hand and always hand raising is also not good specially when he knows after he is gonna repent big time for doing and pinky, Bihari and TTS are gonna torture him more by putting another round of pressure on him πŸ˜‰
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg cant wait to watch the epi...thanks for sharing moni
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

His ( Sonu's ) GHAJAB can't be missed today... I think all of us love this GHAJAB!!!!

GHAZAB!πŸ˜†

@ Moni. Yes it was very lovely scenes!πŸ˜ƒ