Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Only best wishes to Pinki to be a little bit positive in her character...

Aap bahut acche ho... I like you
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

As did the dam of Pintu's patience of hearing accusations leveled at his pavitra pyaar😎 If the venom had been directed at him then he may have tolerated it but by attacking Krishna, Pinky hit Pintu where he is most vulnerable. Direct Heart Attack πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ If Pinky had been a guy then she would have landed on the frying kachooris😍

Kidding aside, I think this scene highlights one of the differences and similarities between Pintu & Krishna... Their methods may be different but, both believe in standing up for "right" and doing the "right" thing... Pintu may cut corners, but both their destinations are "just". The difference is that Krishna has more patience and is more by-the-book. Pintu because he's always gotten his own way growing up lacks the discipline and patience of grappling with taunts and whatnot. Hopefully, Krishna's sangaat/assar in the long run will help him acquire this missing polish. Till then she will have to periodically hold his handπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@blue: 🀣 Pinky's face in the frying kachoris. 😍

@Red: Yes, they are fundamentally very alike though their methods differ. I love this show for this reason. It has turned all gender stereotypes on their heads if you really think about it. Usually it is a naive girl who is helplessly forced into a marriage of convenience, objectified by her family members and treated like chattel, and she usually needs a big strong man (who never thought about love before he met her) to rescue her. Here we have the exact opposite and I mean EXACT opposite! It's brilliant!

@Shridevi: One word. Superb. I loved your entire analysis, especially the part about how well Pintoo and Krishna have come to know and internalise each other's actions and reactions. You were absolutely right about the unfailing accuracy of Krishna's hand as she grabbed Pintoo and stopped him from slapping Pinky. I also think it is interesting that he wanted to save her from dishonour and she did the same thing for him. Slapping Pinky that too in a public place, surely would have had negative results for Pintoo, seeing as how the restaurant owner knew him personally.

Babloo did look none too pleased at the ring exchange! I hope they delve into that further and show some interactions between him and Sargam. The poor girl is a bahu and bhabi more than a wife. He should pay her more attention, that we can see!

@ConnectTheDots: I wasn't suggesting that you said Krishna was plain! πŸ˜† I was only building on the comment you had already made about the character. And yes, Pintoo was a bit on the rebound from a fight with Krishna (I forget which one) when he agreed for the Cheka. And boy is he regretting that little nod of his head.

Ooh I can't wait for the continuation of this one! Which by the way, brings me to the point. I won't be able to watch the episode live today. Will one of you fine souls volunteer to open the thread today?
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
madhubansen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

πŸ˜†With all the continual eyelocks, Prishna are not "innocent" particularly Pintu, so on some level I can't blame Pinky for her insecurity and rashness. Your fiance tells you he's coming over and you find him with hanging with your worst enemy... In similar circumstances many others would also lose their cool. Targetwise she had two possible targets 1) she "loves" and 2) one she "hates"... so, of course she vented on the most convenient target. What was building during the whole BDO competition and cheka - the poisonous dam exploded in the worst possible way. 😈

even i am in doubt of pintu's innocence πŸ˜‰...d evident eyelocks r bound 2 fuel d fires of jealousy in pinky...very natural...but even krishna started d eyelocks since dis episode...she actually turned 2 look at him while leaving in ravi's scooter...πŸ˜‰

As did the dam of Pintu's patience of hearing accusations leveled at his pavitra pyaar😎 If the venom had been directed at him then he may have tolerated it but by attacking Krishna, Pinky hit Pintu where he is most vulnerable. Direct Heart Attack πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ If Pinky had been a guy then she would have landed on the frying kachooris😍

pavitra pyaar...πŸ‘...superr adjective...add silent explosive pyaar 2 it also...its brewing silently but having magnanimous effects on evrybodyz life...
Direct heart attack...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...pinky had a right aim...

& even dis thot crossed my mind dat if krishna hadnt stopped pintu...den dat slap wud have been really hard...harder dan d 1 krishna got...

Kidding aside, I think this scene highlights one of the differences and similarities between Pintu & Krishna... Their methods may be different but, both believe in standing up for "right" and doing the "right" thing... Pintu may cut corners, but both their destinations are "just". The difference is that Krishna has more patience and is more by-the-book. Pintu because he's always gotten his own way growing up lacks the discipline and patience of grappling with taunts and whatnot. Hopefully, Krishna's sangaat/assar in the long run will help him acquire this missing polish. Till then she will have to periodically hold his handπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

prishna r so different in action but similar thought...it reminds me of d gandhian philosophy v/s d revolutionaries during freedom struggle...sorry for going out of context...but i feel a mix of both might be required...dats y...pintu's help is always sought for krishna's problems...bribing dat guy whu was announcing d names for interview...wud hav definitely gone against krishna'a principles...but dat was essential at dat point of time...

but periodically hold hands is of course a very delightful suggestion...πŸ˜‰

Lastly the BDO results - I hope there is justice not injustice and delay & injustice. I sooo want to see TTS and Bihar's faces if their plans FLOP. But, I also want Pintu to see and grasp TTS' asli face... but, have my doubts that it will happen anytime soon.

P.S. - I too think that TTS will manipulate Prishna marriage if she becomes BDO... I wud bet $ on that!

PPS - THANK YOU for creating this daily discussion thread. Its great to read everyone's thoughts πŸ‘πŸΌ

even i will convey my thanks for dat..πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Samanalyse...good post !!
but disagree when u say that Pintu doesnt have an anchor in his life like krishna has ...Pintu's greatest supporter and understander (is there a word like that LOL) is his bhabhi, its just that he has never encouraged her or encouraged his true feelings. Pintu's bhabhi and bhaiyya (and mom too I guess) will def support him if Pintu ever tries to go against Tuntun's decisions esp the marriage stuff
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

Hi Samanalyse...good post !!

but disagree when u say that Pintu doesnt have an anchor in his life like krishna has ...Pintu's greatest supporter and understander (is there a word like that LOL) is his bhabhi, its just that he has never encouraged her or encouraged his true feelings. Pintu's bhabhi and bhaiyya (and mom too I guess) will def support him if Pintu ever tries to go against Tuntun's decisions esp the marriage stuff

I think you misunderstood what I meant by anchor. I meant that Krishna's anchor is her dream of becoming a BDO and supporting her family. This dream allows her to see past the present tension and discomfort of Pintoo, whom she has feelings for, marrying someone else. She has other bigger dreams than just becoming a wife or falling in love and so she is able to set this aside and hide her feelings much better than Pintoo who has no such grounding in his life. He doesn't have any real plans for the future or anything he feels strongly about, except Krishna and that is why he is more desperate and less capable of controlling and repressing his feelings. Plus, since he has no plans except marrying Pinky, which wasn't even his idea, all he can see in his future is being married to Pinky which revulses him and causes him to look longingly at Krishna even more.

There is no doubt that his bhaiyya and bhabi would support him if he took a stand but that is the problem. They can't help him until he takes that stand and he refuses to do so. That stand is what I am calling the anchor. His bhabhi tried to help him but to no avail because again, Pintoo just doesn't know what he wants for the future. He is like a feather, blowing in the wind unlike Krishna who is firmly tethered and focused thanks to her dreams outside of love and marriage.
madhubansen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Continuing from my noon post...

Agree with all posts from all other members. Today's episode was simply superb. It had many intuitive insights that almost felt as predictions.

The star being Mr.Babloo Singh's dialogues when the ring fell down and the Panditji was slightly reprimanding Pinto for being absent-minded.

Rishta Dil Milne Se Banta hai Panditji.
Angoothi Pahnaane To Ek Rasm Adaygibhar hai!!!

o dat line was sooo apt...but is babloo aware of pintu's unhappiness...i doubt...

Did I imagine or what...didn't u all notice like that Babloo was not clapping his hands today. Someone tell me that I did not imagine it. Kya sanket de raha hai ye?

On the surface those lines were like negating the superstitious wave of the Panditji, but when it is felt by our Love birds, Pinto and Krishna; as they look at each other at this dialogue from Babloo; I felt it that, yes these two have cemented the real bond. In every way they have a relationship. Yes today, both declared their Dil Ka Rishta, openly to each other from the beginning to the ending scene of the episode. They did not forget the reality and yet they were not in total restraint. Whenever they could find chance they were looking into each others eyes and souls and even if there was an anguish of some loss felt, yet they were able to see more into each other's souls and what they like about each other. Today it was the day of making the other realize in very mild manner through little confrontation of obvious self-restraints...like the look that Krishna was giving when going to the scooter or when Pinto was giving the look when Krishna was all alone at the table.
The setting was apt, away from home where all "maryaadayen" would have been the "Bandish" and they were ordained by fate to be in the loveliest of the company, so unjudging and who enjoy sheer togetherness. It was the company of Ravi, Chanchal and Sonu. The company was all about affection, love, adoration and innocence where the stubborn demands were lovingly being met. Such was the setting where they love to run into each other.
And in between this setting, mutual admiration for Prishna blossomed further. Thanks to Sonu and Pinky, they have acted out other than just looking at each other. It is now the time for Pinto to be out of his purgatory and act upon his wishes, he need not get crucified just because his father asked him to. I do believe that now Pinto has started sensing what is at stake here and as a stakeholder how much aware he is about his potential loss.

today prishna lost all sense of restraint...i mean pintu anyway was never able 2 keep hie eyes off her...but today krishna too responded in equal measure...d way she made an eyelock & subsequently lowered her eyes...was a clear green signal...a anguish of d impending separation really drawing on dem wth each moment together of prishna...of course d setting played its role...it was relaxing & affection filled...dey were at leisure 2 let loose dere feelings...& get reciprocated 2...pintu has realized dat prishna too feels sumthng about him...& he is d 1 whu can turn d stakes in dere favour...

While Pinto was unhappy doing the honour of "Angoothi Pahnaane To Ek Rasm Adaygibhar hai" to Pinky; at the event; in front of her, but away from her, he showed it to us that it was mere ceremony with no meaning at all to him.
I am seriously not knowing whether I should feel happy that things went wrong for Pinky or bad that things went this much bad for her. My scales are mostly tilting in favour of feeling sad for her. Why did she have to be like that? And why she is being so blind to her own happiness!!!πŸ˜”.

The other highlight of the day for me was Krishna herself. Man!! She is made of a substance that I am not and she appeals to me so much. Her clarity of mind in the midst of emotional onslaught these days (mind this post the Vidya accused of bribery case) is being such an attraction to me. She mesmerises me with her calm absorbing manner and giving out that smile to all around her. She is being like the Parvati, an apt image for the future BDO. She definitely becomes Saraswati at night and when all alone with her books and her thoughts. And I am yearning for her Lakshmi avatar with her playful mood like once she showed to us in the SVU with Pinto when her jhumka was lost.
I liked how she prayed to God not to disppoint her family's dreams when she sees elation in their eyes. She is so down to earth in that scene. I thought she held only Pinto's hand, but I noticed that she was holding Chanchal's hand as well after her initial outburst against Pinky.

krishna is a character 2 b applauded...do such people exist??...her clarity & calmness are such a contrast 2 pintu...she is d calm ocean and he is d rushing waves always at d edge to go overboard any minute...both share d same resource...of innocence and humanity...even i want her playsul banter especially wth pintu around...

And this brings me to the contrast between Krishna and Pinto. While she can speak and when she speaks everyone listens in rapt attention, our Pinto can hardly talk when he is angry. He loses all sense of speech. πŸ˜” And true they cannot remain silent when they perceive something wrong...

the sense of control is always missing in pintu...be it in showing of affection or rage...d way krishna held him today...prooves dat is wat dere relation is all about...he d free rein & she d restraint...sumtimes pushing krishna against her fate...& oder times holding on2 pintu b4 he commits in2 actions he himself will b guilty post d moment of hot rage...

And the other scenes and characters that I wanted to mention have already been so beautifully expressed by all of you, especially Anjana, Samana and Rachna as they hit some core points.

So let me leave that and let's enjoy Chanchal's slogan for Pinky, "Raj Bhavan Ki Raaj Kumaari" with its umpteen connotations!

And I forgot to mention one thing. Ghoorne ka phayda (advantage of staring). Pinto's habit helped him to notice Krishna's silent communication with her brother and the money problem..Krishna looking around for Pinto and his subjects is able to see Sonu...

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ...ghoorne ka fayda!!!!!...ya dats true...really if dey ever end up getting married...how will pintu concentrate i wonder...

πŸ˜†

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

This saying holds true for Pinky "Vinash kale vipreet budhi"...meaning when time is not right, one's brain stops working and does exactly opposite to what is required.

Pinky so engrossed in her anger could not see that by cursing Krishna, she called unnecessary reaction from Pintu. She knows that Pintu has a feeling for Krishna, and even then she said such bad things for her and that too infront of Pintu. This is surely going to have an adverse effect on their relationship.

Hey Anju good to c u but I have a question. Do Pinky and Pinto share any kind of relationship.
580212 thumbnail
Abians- What an outstanding outstanding episode!

I am gutted that I couldn't join in the discussion with you all yesterday and I have to put my 2cents in now.

To be honest I loved everything about it -from Sonu to Chancal, Ravi and of course PRISHNA.

I think Pinki is stupid to think that Pintu will make her happy after marriage knowing that Pintu has growing feelings for Krishna. What do you all think?

The whole episode through Prishna's eye lock and few words conveyed that they both understand each other and I believe its getting better and better.

The last scene was just mind blowing...Krishna wanted to protect Pintu and I duunooo and can't wait for tonights episode...

Isn't it clear to all by now that Prishna have feelings for each other DIHATI AND PINKI NEED TO GET A LIFE...

580212 thumbnail
Ooh I can't wait for the continuation of this one! Which by the way, brings me to the point. I won't be able to watch the episode live today. Will one of you fine souls volunteer to open the thread today?

Samana- I don't know when the episode Goes live in India- but I don't mind opening the thread after watching it online? or you going to be able to watch it at all today?

Anyone else from India mind opening the post?
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Ursh: Thanks for offering but I just opened the thread now itself and you guys can shift there as soon as the episode is done.

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2806596#53687388

Reserve and start your discussion and I will update mine as soon as I watch the episode. πŸ˜ƒ