Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Though I hate to become an armchair psychologist I'd like to point out that Pinky's behavior reminds me of Obsessive love.
I hope she does not go into Phase four the destructive stage she already is in Phase one and on the verge of phase two.

It's good that Krishna stopped Pinto from slapping her.
It would have a more adverse effect if Pinto had slapped her.
If she got slapped by Pinto she might be destructive towards Krishna and may physically harm her in future.

Kinshuk and Shivshakti did kind of discussed this type of thing in that SBS segment where they showed Pinky slashing her wrist.

U r rght dear . Pinky's infratuation 2wds Pintu now became a dangerous Obsessive love for him n I m also scared tht wht will be her step when Pintu will declare his love for krishna . Like U said she is now in such a state tht in her craziness she could not only harm to herself but even 2 Krishna n if tht 2 fails then she could even hurt pintu as well like this type of Persons when becoems obsessive they think only 1 thng " If It can't be mine then I will not let it going 2 any1 else either "
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ConnectTheDots: I agree with you about this show and its female lead! She is my favourite thing about this show. I love her virtues, I love her vices and most of all I love her borderline insane relationship with her books and knowledge. I think the actress is gorgeous but they have deglammed her a lot for this role and yet she does full justice to the real beauty of the character with the quiet energy, brightness and life she infuses into it. They have somehow managed to actually make her looks secondary to her personality for me and I commend them for that as it is not easy to do in entertainment.

As for Pinto-Pinky cheka, he sort of consented by not objecting. Bihari (Pinky's dad) kisses TTS' tushy and convinces him that it would be hugely beneficial for him to have a BDO as a daughter as he could get all his paperwork done at home. TTS sees this and agrees for the rishta on the condition that Pinky becomes a BDO. So now both of them have joined hands and made it their business to bribe Pinky's way into the job. TTS tells Pintoo that he is getting engaged and he doesn't say no, though his bhabi has tried to make him see the light.

I am scared for her too. πŸ˜•

@Moni: True, they could have shown Pintoo being scared for Sonu and then the relief when Krishna saved him. But the very idea was nice too.

@Rachna: Don't be misled by the title ji. πŸ˜† I meant to do analysis of the episode and felt that this episode represented everything that Pinky did not want, even when she wasn't present. And the last part showed the title most literally.

I agree she really dug herself into a huge hole. She doesn't understand that by ostricising Krishna she is only driving Pintoo away!

@Anju: Bang on! Pinky just can't get anything right when it comes to Pintoo no matter how much she tries. It is like that whole idiom of the more you try to hold something the more it wants to escape from your grasp. Pinky is holding on for dear life and Pintoo oscillates between indifference and aggression. Pinky needs to stop externalising the cause of her problems.

In fact Krishna is the opposite. While Pinky can do no right, Krishna can do no wrong, even when she goes against Pintoo's judgment or impulse. Today when everyone was defending her against Pinky, she defended Pinky and that ended up being the harshest blow of them all!

@Angel: Get your armchair geeky on, and don't you dare be ashamed! πŸ€“
Pinky is showing signs of obsessive love where she has a construct of reality in her mind that she expects to manifest and when it doesn't she goes crazy and looks for a scapegoat. Of course this mostly turns out to be Krishna.

To be honest, I think Krishna did more damage by not letting Pintoo slap her than if she had just let it happen. If Pintoo had slapped Pinky, it would have been an interaction exclusive to them. Plus in my mind, it would have made her equal to Krishna as she is the last girl we saw him slapping. The fact that Krishna stopped him strips Pinky of even the nominal negative importance Pintoo was giving her in administering that slap.

Plus. Krishna touched him. 😲

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
madhubansen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Wow! The last scene was something powerful! But I will try to get through the rest of the episode before I talk endlessly about that. πŸ˜†

There were two stars in today's episode (until that last scene, that is) and they were Sonu and Chanchal! I was in splits the entire episode watching their antics. Something interesting that I noticed was that just as Pintoo was scolding Sonu for being stubborn about meeting his chachi, they bumped into Krishna! πŸ˜‰ Pre-ordinance?

dats wat even crossed my mind...πŸ˜ƒ...so star crossed prishna is...πŸ˜‰

I loved Chanchal and Ravi's little treat for Krishna after she was feeling down about Pintu-Pinky's cheka. It sort of put things into perspective for Krishna and made her remember what her real dreams are. This is what I think allows her to be so calm in front of Pintoo despite her growing feelings. On the other hand, Pintoo does not have any such anchor in his life. Everything about his existence is temporal and done for advantage and instant gratification of his brother, father or himself. Nothing is of his own will; he doesn't really have dreams of motivations and in fact, Krishna is his first real dream for the future which is why he can't stop thinking about her or distract himself as well as she can.

purrrfectly put...nowadayz we r all obsessed wth d hidden weakness of our dabaang pintu ji...πŸ˜‰...i really hope he gets oder thngs in his life sorted out...b4 actually startng off wth krishna...

Ravi has gone through such a transformation from the beginning! He was an angry, hypocritical and unemployed and used his physical power to express his mardaangi. But now he has learned the true meaning of being a man and being someone his family can depend on and has grown so much in dignity and maturity.

Pintoo was so sweet today with Sonu! I was alternating between LOL and aww the whole episode! πŸ˜† And Chanchal noticing how nice Pintoo is certainly a good sign for those scenes we wanted with her as the cupid for Krishna and Pintoo.

Finally! I loved the last few scenes from the time Sonu almost touched the hot kadai thing! The love struck expression on Pintoo's face..

well nowadayz...prishna have it permannetly pasted on dere face..πŸ˜†

when she was feeding Sonu was just adorable and I loved seeing Krishna interact with Sonu. And again, Sonu plays cupid indirectly when Pinky calls! I guess he was getting as fed up as I was with all the staring and wanted something to happen already!

Ah finally! The last scene. SIGH, I just loved it! When Pinky showed up and started her nonsense I loved the sequence of responses to her words. The first person to stand up for her was feisty little Chanchal (loved her for that!), then Pintoo stepped in and finally Ravi appealed to chachi to stop her but nobody can stop Pinky now! And finally it was Pintoo who raised his hand when Pinky questioned Krishna's character. Krishna reacted only and only to stop Pintoo and yet dealt the fiercest blow to Pinky, putting her in her own personal hell (hence the title of this post).

an apt title...πŸ‘...well thought of...d way pinky is going...we wont need TTS or krishna's becumng BDO 2 get prishna together...her antics r bringing dem more closer dan ever...

What nobody could do, opposing Pinky and shouting at her Krishna did by protecting her. That was just amazing concept and execution!

Someone please upload that scene ASAP! I must watch it 232838098 times. πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

madhubansen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Hey there!

Loved the analysis :) I have recently started watching AB and I am finding myself getting hooked day by day. I love how the female lead is such a simple yet intelligent girl. Nothing frivolous or unbelieveable about her, so different yet such a powerfully sketched character. It might sound cliched but the meaning holds true in AB's sake that its lead is different and refreshing from all the other female leads we have seen on tv till now. There is nothing exquisitely beautiful about her physical appearance still she has such a captivatig personality. Sorry for going into another tangentπŸ˜†

same here...new 2 AB...but krishna is simply such a skillfully created character...dat i am like...WOW!!!...we still have such well crafted characterizations in indian telly industry...πŸ‘

Anyways, coming back to the episode, ah yes it was a very interesting one! Little Sonu is quite an adorable little creature. Today he played the cupid quite effortlessly and cutely. Pintoji's constant love struck expressions were to die for. You really really feel for the guy. Poor him, as you rightly said he does not have any of those distractions/ greater missions in life as Krishna and hence he is the one who is suffering more. At the moment his feelings for Krishna are driving him up the wall and he is stuck so bad in a sticky situation with Pinky. ( I beg your pardon but can you update me on how on earth did he land up getting Cheka-fied with Pinky?)

Pinky's personal hell-this title is quite apt for today's episode. She is running after that one thing (Pintoo's affections) which can never ever be truly hers. But she choses to ignore this fact. Her hatred and contempt for Krishna is so great that she fails to recognize that it is consuming her and destroying her from outside and inside. I am scared for her. I really am.

very true...i am full of pity for pinky...poor she...burning any scarce hopes of a future wth pintu in her jealousy & aggression...

Word Count: 1

madhubansen thumbnail

@ConnectTheDots: I agree with you about this show and its female lead! She is my favourite thing about this show. I love her virtues, I love her vices and most of all I love her borderline insane relationship with her books and knowledge. I think the actress is gorgeous but they have deglammed her a lot for this role and yet she does full justice to the real beauty of the character with the quiet energy, brightness and life she infuses into it. They have somehow managed to actually make her looks secondary to her personality for me and I commend them for that as it is not easy to do in entertainment.

i really hope dis message gets across...y on earth does evry girl need 2 luk lke a godess every moment of her life...her deglam looks just so captivating...πŸ‘ πŸ‘...basically bcoz of d strength of her character i feel...& of course her superb portrayal...

As for Pinto-Pinky cheka, he sort of consented by not objecting. Bihari (Pinky's dad) kisses TTS' tushy and convinces him that it would be hugely beneficial for him to have a BDO as a daughter as he could get all his paperwork done at home. TTS sees this and agrees for the rishta on the condition that Pinky becomes a BDO. So now both of them have joined hands and made it their business to bribe Pinky's way into the job. TTS tells Pintoo that he is getting engaged and he doesn't say no, though his bhabi has tried to make him see the light.

ok...dis is sumthng i didnt know...dere is a condition for dis chekha...nice...scope of TTS getting prishna together...πŸ˜‰

I am scared for her too. πŸ˜•

@Moni: True, they could have shown Pintoo being scared for Sonu and then the relief when Krishna saved him. But the very idea was nice too.

@Rachna: Don't be misled by the title ji. πŸ˜† I meant to do analysis of the episode and felt that this episode represented everything that Pinky did not want, even when she wasn't present. And the last part showed the title most literally.

I agree she really dug herself into a huge hole. She doesn't understand that by ostricising Krishna she is only driving Pintoo away!

@Anju: Bang on! Pinky just can't get anything right when it comes to Pintoo no matter how much she tries. It is like that whole idiom of the more you try to hold something the more it wants to escape from your grasp. Pinky is holding on for dear life and Pintoo oscillates between indifference and aggression. Pinky needs to stop externalising the cause of her problems.

dats wat not all but 50% people do i feel...make sooo much effort...dat dey forget d essence of a relation...holdin on 2 tight...🀒

In fact Krishna is the opposite. While Pinky can do no right, Krishna can do no wrong, even when she goes against Pintoo's judgment or impulse. Today when everyone was defending her against Pinky, she defended Pinky and that ended up being the harshest blow of them all!

@Angel: Get your armchair geeky on, and don't you dare be ashamed! πŸ€“
Pinky is showing signs of obsessive love where she has a construct of reality in her mind that she expects to manifest and when it doesn't she goes crazy and looks for a scapegoat. Of course this mostly turns out to be Krishna.

To be honest, I think Krishna did more damage by not letting Pintoo slap her than if she had just let it happen. If Pintoo had slapped Pinky, it would have been an interaction exclusive to them. Plus in my mind, it would have made her equal to Krishna as she is the last girl we saw him slapping. The fact that Krishna stopped him strips Pinky of even the nominal negative importance Pintoo was giving her in administering that slap.

wat a point...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...great minds at work in did forum...kudos 2 u all...

Plus. Krishna touched him. 😲

loved ur replies...cudnt help but appreciate it...

superb analysis...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@sen_madhuban: Thanks for your replies!

You know, one of my friends on this forum actually suggested that in the end TTS may force Krishna to marry Pintoo after she becomes a BDO and Pinky doesn't. He may decide to control her, put her in her place and torture her (because it is Indian TV and they do need TRPs) that way. I don't think that is a possibility any more though as Pintoo would never fall for it and I can't see Krishna's family agreeing either... We will just have to see I guess! 😊

As for another point you made, I don't think poor Pinky even knows the essence of her relationship with Pintoo (is there one?) so she doesn't know how to protect it and just ends up doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res! I still gotta watch the epi and might come back like day after tomorrow since I have an exam tomz...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As you know I cannot watch it at this time...
So I couldn't control myself and quickly watched the episode on MUTE during lunchtime in the office 😲..all chori chori..but phir bhi pakdi gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So whatever I gathered from the muted episode along with already being under Sanjana's influence of the written update and the two threads I read from Moni and Samana, I must say that this was striking most of all.
That Krishna has started knowing Pinto. Knowing not as just as we all know friends or acquaintances kind. I mean Krishna knowing Pinto on his emotional level and especially in regards to her. She is getting his highs and lows, something that people know only after spending considerable time with each other.
So when Pinky was blasting Krishna (whatever she was blasting..muted watching 😭), everyone of her company defended her. So she did not retaliate except show pain and frustration for what Pinky was saying, but at the same time, she was watching Pinto as well. Yes, could be that she is being blasted in reference to him, but how precise is her instinct that she too raises her hand at the same moment Pinto raises his hand. While he was raising to slap Pinky, she was raising it to stop him, she does make some efforts to have a firm grip on his wrist for stopping him. πŸ‘

She could read his mind and knew what he was going to do. Seems she is learning from all her experiences (the slap she got) that Pinto loses his calm if someone just keeps on yelling non-sensically, like she was being stubborn on her Mains exam day. And when Dihati was ranting, the raising of the hand to say BASS and dragging her out and today again raising his hand to slap Pinky for being so slandering... She was spot on today to stop him in time. Kya reflex tha!

And the scene was beautifully directed, Pinto with raised hand looking in anger at Pinky, Pinky looking at him, Krishna looking at Pinto, and Pinky realizing what made him stop and looking at Krishna's hold and Pinto coming out of his angered stupor the moment Pinky's gaze is off his face and following Pinky's direction and even him realizing what Krishna has done and finally the slight shame, pain, hurt dawning on him. That was so scenic!!! WOW!!!

And rest I will reserve my comments until I watch the episode properly in the night.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri lovely analysis how much U gave . Yes me 2 loved d direction in d last part. it showed it beautifully d feelings of Pintu-Krishna and Pinky .lovedd it 2 d core . n Yes it's itself shows tht how much prishna understands each other tht Krishna 2 picks up her hand on same time when Pintu picks up it for slapping n when She holds his hand He stops also . The look which he gives to krishna after gving an angry look 2 Pinky was amazing .
madhubansen thumbnail

@sen_madhuban: Thanks for your replies!

You know, one of my friends on this forum actually suggested that in the end TTS may force Krishna to marry Pintoo after she becomes a BDO and Pinky doesn't. He may decide to control her, put her in her place and torture her (because it is Indian TV and they do need TRPs) that way. I don't think that is a possibility any more though as Pintoo would never fall for it and I can't see Krishna's family agreeing either... We will just have to see I guess! 😊

As for another point you made, I don't think poor Pinky even knows the essence of her relationship with Pintoo (is there one?) so she doesn't know how to protect it and just ends up doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

call me madhu dear...😊

i have a feeling TTS might create a situation of social shame for krishna's family...& den offer pintu's hand in marriage...

but a am in no mood 2 hurry ...cvs doing a fab job...& its great 2 enjoy dere intellect & expert handling of dis story...