Pinky's Personal Hell - 27/2 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! The last scene was something powerful! But I will try to get through the rest of the episode before I talk endlessly about that. πŸ˜†

There were two stars in today's episode (until that last scene, that is) and they were Sonu and Chanchal! I was in splits the entire episode watching their antics. Something interesting that I noticed was that just as Pintoo was scolding Sonu for being stubborn about meeting his chachi, they bumped into Krishna! πŸ˜‰ Pre-ordinance?

I loved Chanchal and Ravi's little treat for Krishna after she was feeling down about Pintu-Pinky's cheka. It sort of put things into perspective for Krishna and made her remember what her real dreams are. This is what I think allows her to be so calm in front of Pintoo despite her growing feelings. On the other hand, Pintoo does not have any such anchor in his life. Everything about his existence is temporal and done for advantage and instant gratification of his brother, father or himself. Nothing is of his own will; he doesn't really have dreams of motivations and in fact, Krishna is his first real dream for the future which is why he can't stop thinking about her or distract himself as well as she can.

Ravi has gone through such a transformation from the beginning! He was an angry, hypocritical and unemployed and used his physical power to express his mardaangi. But now he has learned the true meaning of being a man and being someone his family can depend on and has grown so much in dignity and maturity.

Pintoo was so sweet today with Sonu! I was alternating between LOL and aww the whole episode! πŸ˜† And Chanchal noticing how nice Pintoo is certainly a good sign for those scenes we wanted with her as the cupid for Krishna and Pintoo.

Finally! I loved the last few scenes from the time Sonu almost touched the hot kadai thing! The love struck expression on Pintoo's face when she was feeding Sonu was just adorable and I loved seeing Krishna interact with Sonu. And again, Sonu plays cupid indirectly when Pinky calls! I guess he was getting as fed up as I was with all the staring and wanted something to happen already!

Ah finally! The last scene. SIGH, I just loved it! When Pinky showed up and started her nonsense I loved the sequence of responses to her words. The first person to stand up for her was feisty little Chanchal (loved her for that!), then Pintoo stepped in and finally Ravi appealed to chachi to stop her but nobody can stop Pinky now! And finally it was Pintoo who raised his hand when Pinky questioned Krishna's character. Krishna reacted only and only to stop Pintoo and yet dealt the fiercest blow to Pinky, putting her in her own personal hell (hence the title of this post).

What nobody could do, opposing Pinky and shouting at her Krishna did by protecting her. That was just amazing concept and execution!

Someone please upload that scene ASAP! I must watch it 232838098 times. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, updated! πŸ˜ƒ

Do put in your two cents.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey there!

Loved the analysis :) I have recently started watching AB and I am finding myself getting hooked day by day. I love how the female lead is such a simple yet intelligent girl. Nothing frivolous or unbelieveable about her, so different yet such a powerfully sketched character. It might sound cliched but the meaning holds true in AB's sake that its lead is different and refreshing from all the other female leads we have seen on tv till now. There is nothing exquisitely beautiful about her physical appearance still she has such a captivatig personality. Sorry for going into another tangentπŸ˜†

Anyways, coming back to the episode, ah yes it was a very interesting one! Little Sonu is quite an adorable little creature. Today he played the cupid quite effortlessly and cutely. Pintoji's constant love struck expressions were to die for. You really really feel for the guy. Poor him, as you rightly said he does not have any of those distractions/ greater missions in life as Krishna and hence he is the one who is suffering more. At the moment his feelings for Krishna are driving him up the wall and he is stuck so bad in a sticky situation with Pinky. ( I beg your pardon but can you update me on how on earth did he land up getting Cheka-fied with Pinky?)

Pinky's personal hell-this title is quite apt for today's episode. She is running after that one thing (Pintoo's affections) which can never ever be truly hers. But she choses to ignore this fact. Her hatred and contempt for Krishna is so great that she fails to recognize that it is consuming her and destroying her from outside and inside. I am scared for her. I really am.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely Analysis samana , loved it . n i just completely lovedd lovedd d episode . For me highlight were Sontu , I just loved loved lovedd both of them , They two were damnn cutee . I was seriously got surprised 2 see both on bike LOL n Pintu's dilaogue was hilarious while riding d bike . me2 loved how lovingly Pintu sees Krishna n Sonu when she was feeding him . Yaar Pintu seriously loves sonu just like his own son , Sonu is his soul , I missed seeing Pintu getting scared whenKrishna saves sonu . but I know He must be hell scared . n Last I also lovedd d last scene , I so wish tht tht slap shld hav got completed . Seriously Pinky said so much nonsense n it was unberaable forPintu 2 ehar all tht as expected
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Uff samana ji heading dekh kar to laga pura topic pinky ji par hoga par sirf aakiri pehra mein hi jikar thaπŸ˜‰. Even I loved the complete episode it was just too good. Sonu is the star of today's episode as he was the person who set up all the stages of episode. Pehle due to him prishna meet, he took pintu to the resturant and then his stubborness to sit with krishna and family, then the fire accident and last the most important dhamaka to pick the phone of the pinky which lead the slap tamasha.

Omg pinky was so much aggressive today that she even didn't think where she is standing what she is saying she even didn't care that pintu is standing right there and it will lead to complicate the situation further. She leads to situation where pintu has to raise his hand thankgod to be saved by krishna. But pinky still got that slap as she could see the anger in the eyes of pintu and was burning in rage when she saw who is stopping pintu to slap her.
I aggree Rachu may be she might not been slapped by Pintu but Pintu ka bas haath hi uthaana itself is a biggest slap on her . loveddd it .
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This saying holds true for Pinky "Vinash kale vipreet budhi"...meaning when time is not right, one's brain stops working and does exactly opposite to what is required.
Pinky so engrossed in her anger could not see that by cursing Krishna, she called unnecessary reaction from Pintu. She knows that Pintu has a feeling for Krishna, and even then she said such bad things for her and that too infront of Pintu. This is surely going to have an adverse effect on their relationship.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

This saying holds true for Pinky "Vinash kale vipreet budhi"...meaning when time is not right, one's brain stops working and does exactly opposite to what is required.

Pinky so engrossed in her anger could not see that by cursing Krishna, she called unnecessary reaction from Pintu. She knows that Pintu has a feeling for Krishna, and even then she said such bad things for her and that too infront of Pintu. This is surely going to have an adverse effect on their relationship.

Hey Anju how are you finally saw you I am still waiting for any of your analysis. I agree with you regarding pinky vinash kaale vipreet budhi

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Though I hate to become an armchair psychologist I'd like to point out that Pinky's behavior reminds me of Obsessive love.
I hope she does not go into Phase four the destructive stage she already is in Phase one and on the verge of phase two.

It's good that Krishna stopped Pinto from slapping her.
It would have a more adverse effect if Pinto had slapped her.
If she got slapped by Pinto she might be destructive towards Krishna and may physically harm her in future.

Kinshuk and Shivshakti did kind of discussed this type of thing in that SBS segment where they showed Pinky slashing her wrist.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Hey Anju how are you finally saw you I am still waiting for any of your analysis. I agree with you regarding pinky vinash kaale vipreet budhi

Hii Anju how r u ? me2 watnggg for ur combined analysis . n I 2 aggree tht Pinky really called an unecessary reaction frm Pintu by saying nonsense thngs 2 krishna , wht she thought ? SHe ill say ridiculous n bad thngs 2 Krishna n Pintu will silently see it .