Which Episode u love the most ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Choose the Options ABians .Sorry for d delay in creating d Poll 😊

This whole week was awosome , We saw so many twists n various feelings of Pintu ,Krishna and Pinky .So it'sdifficult 2 choose one . But My Vote goes to Friday .Fri Epi was just awosome , First d song was so emotional , loved it 2 d core , Full of soul n emotions then Pintu n krishna's look exchange n their unknown feelings . lovedd everythng on Fri . 😊 .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni ji how can you forget the damdaar Bass of Thursday, beautiful eye lock of wednesday, hand holding of tuesday eye contacts of Mondays. Mention kiya karo na saare gestures of Prishna and Not to forget this week even pinky was at her best did such brilliant act of jealous girl.

I know we have to choose on of best episode in the week which is most difficult task Friday I do love for do pal, their pain, anguish and cheeka ceromony but still I will go Thursday because Bass and authoritative dragging of krishna from hospital. I just can't get out of that scene so made that episode my bestπŸ˜‰
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Loved All The Episode... Pinky -Pintu- Krishna Emotion's And Expression Was Mind Blowing...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Moni ji how can you forget the damdaar Bass of Thursday, beautiful eye lock of wednesday, hand holding of tuesday eye contacts of Mondays. Mention kiya karo na saare gestures of Prishna and Not to forget this week even pinky was at her best did such brilliant act of jealous girl.

I know we have to choose on of best episode in the week which is most difficult task Friday I do love for do pal, their pain, anguish and cheeka ceromony but still I will go Thursday because Bass and authoritative dragging of krishna from hospital. I just can't get out of that scene so made that episode my bestπŸ˜‰

Hahaa Rachu hum kuch nahi boole , hum bhala kuch bhoole aisa ho sakta hai kya woh bhi prishna aur Pintuji ke baare mein πŸ˜‰ .Hum bhi tumaara tareeka use kiye , humko pata tha ki sab jaada thurs ko chunenge kyonki uski baat hi kuch aur thi isliye humne Fri chuna πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Difficult to say. I loved all of them from last week.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All were great episodes.For me it is between Thursday and Friday...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I simply love AB that means all the episodes
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

My God - you seem to remember each day and its high points...of Prishna... Sonu aapka dhyaan aajkal kidhar hai hum samajh gaye...

Friday for me...
Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 years ago