pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am wondering no body is posting new promo which was airing since saturday.

it was shown the flash back scenes of krishna's struggle for education(learning the lessons by secretly and her struggle for getting question bank in pond) and at the end of the promo they showed her getting out of the car like an officer.(this is the same scene that krishna dream about her being officer ).

mods can close this if already posted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing dear . n I saw it on TV . n result will be out tomm Tue 28 feb . can't waitt 😊
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Thanks for sharing dear . n I saw it on TV . n result will be out tomm Tue 28 feb . can't waitt 😊

i guess they might fail krishna n krishna vl fight for her right ... but i badly want her to be an officer without this drama 😊 n would love to see dihati&co n tuntun's faces
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pesi11

i guess they might fail krishna n krishna vl fight for her right ... but i badly want her to be an officer without this drama 😊 n would love to see dihati&co n tuntun's faces

Don't think Krishna will fail . They will not drag dis so much . I think Both Krishna and Pinky might pass n then we may see d rivalary b/w 2 cousins for dis BDO thg also n for Pintu also 😉.Letzz see wht happens 😊
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Don't think Krishna will fail . They will not drag dis so much . I think Both Krishna and Pinky might pass n then we may see d rivalary b/w 2 cousins for dis BDO thg also n for Pintu also 😉.Letzz see wht happens 😊

i dont want pinky to pass the exam 😊
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. :)
That's good then because i was really worried after watching the precap for tomorrow. Dont want them to succeed in failing Krishna. Can't wait for her to become an officer. Excited! :D
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info. I did not see the promo this weekend.

I am excited to see what the results are going to be...