Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nishersal

very very nice dear...looking forward to your updates

thanks 4 liking it
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UrshP

Sandia πŸ€— amazing! keep up the great post loved loved the OS you should write more!!!!

thank u my jaan
734167 thumbnail
thanks a lot for sharing this nice shot
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

Awesome OS Sandiab do write more Prishna OS's. 😊

thanks sweety
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: sen_madhuban

finally a prishna OS...have been so waiting for it...

really beautiful ... u captured d essence of d characters so well...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

plz write more sooon...

i hope more writers come out...d anlyses of episodes characters r done so well...dat im sure...writing will create wonders...

thank u 4 the sweet comment bt i have to say that my os isnt the 1st 1 i think the 2nd or 3rd week after the show started there was an amazing OS it was truly beautifully written. i cnt even compare mine to that i would have given u the link bt unfortunetly i dnt think i commented on it 4 some stupid reason hope some1 reads this and if they have commented provide the link to it.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sandia Beautiful OS on prishna . Simply loved it . n u r very nice writer , lovedd it . DO write more , Would love 2 read .😊

u truly are the sweetest i just love u. mwah
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have a very descriptive and distinctive writing style. I felt I was being dragged into another world created by you. Hope you keep on writing.😍

PS. I love when stories take me on a journeyπŸ˜ƒ
sandiab thumbnail

I am so sorry for not replying to all the sweet comments by every1 earlier I really enjoyed your feedback but I kept on forgetting to reply to u guys. But I can't tell u how happy I am that u guys liked the 1st chapter and requested for another chapter coz I had actually had another ending but since I had decided to do an OS it was becoming too long so I had to cut it short. So guys here goes part 2 of an OS and I hope u enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Part 2

Sargam and all the students silently watched the scene before them with a smile every1 at some point had either been blushing or had gotten closer to their loved 1's watching Prishna. Sargam smile grew even broader as she thought if Prishna only knew how the love they had for each another shined through their eyes they would never look at each another again. But her smile disappeared as she saw Pinky with her friends she hadn't seen Prishna yet but soon would and if she saw them like this she won't put it past the girl to create a scene. So with great difficulty Sargam rushed to them coz if she didn't they would never move away from each another and would keep on staring at each another the whole night. When she reached them she had to call out to them a number of times and when they finally realized that she had been calling them they both where extremely embarrassed and shocked. After a few seconds they realized that they hadn't moved apart yet and Pintu reluctantly removed his hands of Krishna and mumbled and said u told me to go out and just left. Sargam smiled as he left and smiled even more as she saw how Krishna was averting her eyes and Krishna finally managed to say she had to go as well to see where Dolly was and left.

When Pintu had left Krishna and bhabi he had fortunately seen Pinky at the entrance and had taken a u turn and left through the other entrance. Krishna on the other hand had been in such a daze that she hadn't even noticed Pinky at the entrance of the hall when she had gone out. Sargam had told Pinky that Pintu had to go out for some work but would soon be back and left. Pinky was happy coz she had thought that at least he hadn't been with Krishna and thought to herself that he had to keep himself occupied while she was gone and wished that she had come in earlier. She had been so angry when she had left him so she had phoned her parents who had calmed her down and told her not to take Pintu's actions to heart that she was his fiance and not Krishna. After a lot of coaxing on how beautiful she was and how ugly Krishna was she had finally come back in with a more determine attitude to get Pintu all to herself. Whilst she waited for Pintu to come back she chatted happily with her friends when she happened to overhear a conversation by 2 students behind her. They where saying how beautiful Krishna looked and no wonder Pintu hadn't been able to take his eyes of her and when they where dancing u could just see how in love they where with each another. They laughed and said hopefully we are invited to their wedding soon. By the time Pinky had turned around to swear them they had left and she had gotten so angry that she had actually broken the glass in her hand and said to herself Krishnaji tonight u are gona wish that u never went near Pintu. I am going to humiliate u so much that u will never show your face to any1 and smiled even as the blood fell from her hand and every1 rushed to help her.

Pintu had wanted to be alone in utter silence and was lucky to find a spot that was away from every1 and utterly secluded. He had come across a very beautiful garden but rather found himself going to the side of the wall there he closed his eyes as he leant back on it and turned his face so he felt the coldness of the concrete on it. When he had been with her, near her he had never felt such peace and calmness come over him but away from her he felt like he was burning up inside. Every time he looked into her eyes he felt as if he as if he was falling deeper and deeper in love with her it was like he was drowning in a sea of love and didn't want any1 to save him. He wondered to himself how god could be so cruel after showing him a piece of heaven expect him to live in hell coz that's was what his life with Pinky would be for him utter hell. He didn't know what made him open his eyes and he turned his head and saw Krishna. At first he thought it was his imagination but knew it was real as he watched her looking at the garden in sadness and than move to a bench which had been decorated with flowers on the sides. She gently touch the flowers for a while and than sit down and closed her eyes and just like he couldn't stop himself from breathing he couldn't stop himself from moving towards her.

Krishna had wondered around in total oblivious until she had seen this place it was so beautiful but still the beauty somehow didn't register to her and she had absently touched the flowers. She thought if she left the party she would feel better she would calm down and her heart would stop beating the way it had when she was with him. But even here she found no peace from him and felt his presence all around her and wished that she could shut him out. She wondered to herself what spell he had put her under coz every time he looked at her he made her feel alive like she had been half asleep all her life and he had come to wake her up fully. When she was in his arms she felt like she belonged there and it was like being that close to him had wiped away all the hurt and anger she had felt towards him. She remembered the day when she had asked him not to help her at the police station and than when she had seen him again. Her stepping aside had meant that they had no relationship with each another anymore. She had always been so level headed when she made a decision she stuck to it so why couldn't she just control her feelings when it came to him. Just as she thought to herself why every time he was near her she felt a need to be near him she felt some1 sit next to her she didn't open her eyes coz she knew it was him.

Pintu watched her as she refused to open her eyes and he smiled to himself and thought it was so typical of her to not to react to his presents coz he knew she knew it was him. And maybe coz he had been so near her a few minutes ago and he could no longer control his feelings for her he touched her face gently and asked her to open her eyes. When he had touched her Krishna felt herself shudder inside and with every fiber of her being she wanted to refuse to open her eyes coz he would see how she felt about him. But how was it possible that her heart wouldn't comply with such a sweet request and so she opened her eyes and looked into the most beautiful brown eyes she had ever seen.

As they looked at each another they couldn't help but move closer to each another and just as their lips where about to touch they heard voices. Krishna realized what she had been about to do and immediately got up and moved away from Pintu when he caught her hand and she stopped. It wasn't a tight grip so she could have easily pulled her hands away from his and left but somehow couldn't and so she waited for him to come near her. When he was standing in front of her he put his hand around her waist and brought her closer to him and he looked down at her averted face and he turned her to face him. When he had brought her closer to him she didn't know how she had managed to not look at him she heard his heart beat and all she had wanted to do was put her head on his chest. But once she started looking at him their eyes never moved of each another even when he started to gently touch her face as if exploring it. But when he touched her lips she touched his hand and found her own hand going to his face and touching him the way he had her. Pintu closed his eyes at the 1st touch coz it was the sweetest thing he had ever felt but he had to open his eyes coz just like he had asked her a few minutes ago to open her eyes she also asked him to open his eyes. He didn't know what was sweeter her touch or her passion filled eyes and he couldn't help but move to kiss her but just like before their lips never touched. The voices they heard where nearer and this time they knew that they where coming in their direction coz they heard Dolly telling others that they needed to find her. Even though neither of them wanted to part they found themselves moving away from each another and Krishna slowly walked away from him.

Krishna met up with Dolly and the rest of her friends and they all went back in the hall but once inside she had gotten extremely quiet and soon every1 had just left her alone. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened btw them and her heart started beating erratically as she thought what would have happened if no1 had disturbed them. When Pinky saw Krishna sitting alone she smiled maliciously as she took a tray of drinks to her and once she sat next to her she had to call out to her a number of times to get her attention. When Krishna saw Pinky sitting next to her it took her a few seconds to think clearly and than she smiled at her and asked her how she was and Pinky smiled at her and said she was fine. I thought since we hadn't even spoken since the time u came we should share a drink together and Krishna smiled and asked her what it was. Pinky smiled and said passion fruit and lemonade but as she thought to herself with a dash of vodka she smiled even more. Krishna was in such a daze that she hardly noticed the bitterness of it as she drank it in 1 go and Pinky was shocked and asked her if she wanted 1 more and she was about to say no when Pinky said please and Krishna drank another glass. Pinky watched in amazement and amusement as Krishna drank glass after glass and when she saw her touch her temples in pain she thought to herself she was so lucky to have an imbecile as a cousin.

Pintu who had finally managed to get himself together walked into the hall and watched in wonder as Krishna drank glass after glass of what Pinky gave her. But more than that he watched Pinky's expression as she watched Krishna and when she finally got up to go he saw the malicious and hateful look she gave her before going and knew something was wrong. Before she could see him he turned his back but when he looked towards Krishna's table again he found that she was gone and he wondered where she had gone. He went to her table than and picked up the glass and smelt the alcohol and looked at the number of empty glasses and just wanted to groan. But before he could even have a thought Dolly came and asked if he saw Krishna and he told her that it was very important that they find her now.

Krishna had managed to walk unsteadily along the corridor she just didn't know what was wrong with her she felt so sick and dizzy and her head hurt and she just wanted to be away from all the noise. Pintu had finally managed to find Krishna and when they saw each another she fall in his arms and she said Pintuji my head hurt terribly I don't know what is wrong. Pintu felt so bad for her as he held her in his arms and when Dolly saw them like that he managed to tell her what happened and she said that they should take her home. Pintu arms tightened around Krishna he couldn't bear to be away from her when she was in this condition and said immediately that she would get into a lot of trouble if we take her like this. Dolly asked him what they should do and he said u don't worry I will take care of her all u need to do is phone her parents and tell them she would be staying with u tonight. For a moment she was shocked that he would think she would agree to let Krishna go with him in her condition but as she watched him hold her friend and gently touch her she knew that the thought that he had no right to do something for Krishna would never cross his mind. But more than that she knew he would never hurt her so said she would do what he asked and she also had Krishna's clothes in her car since Krishna had dressed up at her place and asked him if he wanted it and he said yes.

Pinky had been laughing herself silly on the phone telling her parents how she had gotten the black 1 to drink alcohol so easily and so was shocked when she came back to the party and had not found Krishna there. When she saw Dolly she asked her where Krishna was and Dolly coldly told her that she had felt sick so had left early in a cab and had left her. Pinky had wanted to stump her feet at the injustice of Krishna not creating a scene and she wanted to hit some1 when Sargam had come and told her that Pintu would not be coming back to the party and that they would be taking her home. Pinky had tried to tell her that she would get a cab but Sargam flatly refused and said that pintu had given her strict instructions to deliver u safely home once the party was over. Pinky felt a little better after this and thought so what if he couldn't take her home he had given strict instructions for her to be taken care of. But more than that she knew that Krishna would be in an awful state and so she got fully into the party and started enjoying herself.

Pintu had been driving along looking for a hotel for them to stay at he felt so helpless watching her in pain every time he touched her head it felt like she was getting hotter and hotter. He finally saw a place open and stopped his car and left Krishna in and went and asked if they had a room available and luckily they had and he paid and got the keys from them. He went back and had wanted to carry Krishna in but she said no and told him that she felt if he carried her she would vomit and so he held her close and managed to hide her face from the hotel manager as they went to their room. Once there he got her to lie on the bed and he rushed to the bathroom and filled a bowl he found there with water and put his hanky in it. He sat on the bed next to her and without a word wiped her with the hanky and saw that she was getting a little relief with the coldness on her. Krishna managed to weakly open her eyes and blinked as if to say thanks and he just smiled. For a while she looked ok but than she got up and ran to the toilet and vomited in the zinc. Pintu was right behind her and he held her hair for her and the moment he saw that she had stopped he had wiped her mouth. Krishna looked at him feeling totally ashamed and had tears in her eyes and said that he shouldn't be here, he shouldn't see her like this and he should go. He touched her face and asked her where else can I be besides with u and anyway if this had happened to me would u ever leave me and he shock his head and said no right, so how is it possible that I can ever leave u. Krishna watched as he cleaned the zinc and looked after her and after a while she said that she was feeling better and they left. when they where in the room she went near the window to feel the breeze and he came near her and they looked at each another for a while he remembered seeing a bench outside and asked her if she wanted to go outside to get more fresh air and she nodded. He got her to wear his jacket and took her there. By the time they reached there Krishna was again feeling a bit dizzy and weak and so she was extremely relieved to sit down. Pintu came and sat right next to her and without looking at her he took her head and put it on his shoulder and told her to close her eyes and she would feel better. Krishna couldn't help but smile as she did and said I think we have an eye problem sometimes we tell each another to open our eyes and now it's close our eyes. Pintu smiled as well and he was about to say something when he saw that she had closed her eyes and looked like she wasn't in pain anymore. He held her for a long time as she slept she looked so peaceful that he started to feel the same way and after a while when he was sure that she was asleep he carried her back to their room. As he put her to bed she mumbled and said Pintuji u looked very handsome in a suit but I think u look better in what u wear normally. Pintu had the biggest smile as he looked down at her and couldn't help but kiss her forehead he would have loved to stay with her the entire night in the same room. But it would be selfish if he did coz if any1 found out that they where in the same room for a whole night her reputation would be ruined and so with great difficult he left. But he didn't close the door and he sat outside and watched her the entire night as she slept just in case she needed him. His eyes never move from her the entire night and he had been so engrossed in simply staring at her that he hadn't even noticed the manager come near him and look at what he was watching and when he had seen he simply smiled and had left. When Krishna wakeup he was still looking at her and she smiled at him as if it was the most natural thing for her to wakeup and find him looking at her.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wowww Sandia Awosome Amazing Beautiful lovely update . Loveddd it so much . Plzzz Dear write more . Would lovee 2 read it .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Here are the links of PRISHNA'S 1st OS and SS

Prishna OS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2661983

Prishna SS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2668686
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago