sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I have to say that I absolutely adore Prishna and the 2 weeks of being deprived of them was very awful for me and this scene came in my head during that time. I would have posted early but the past 2 weeks the show has been so good that I forgot. I don't profess to be a writer I just happen to have a very vivid imagination and so forgive my bad writing if u can.πŸ˜‰. also when a certain part comes in the post i think u should listen to this song u will kn when to, its by ali zahar i dnt know what it means but when i listen to it, it reminds me of these 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVtlzJ9I244

Anand and Dolly had come home to remind and give Krishna her ticket for their graduation party that Babloo Sir had organized for those that had passed their exams. Krishna was at first very hesitant considering what had happened btw her family and Babloo Sir's family but finally told them she wouldn't be coming. But both her parents had taken her aside and told her that if she didn't go that Babloo would consider that she was angry with him and she had immediately said that wasn't true. She could never be angry with him he was her guru and if it wasn't for him she wouldn't have even been able to study and she owed him a lot. Vidya told her that was the reason she had to go to thank him for what he had done for her and anyway she shouldn't destroy precious relationships just coz of what others think. And anyway this is probably the last time u will be seeing all your friend so u should go and meet them and have a good time with them and wish them well in their life. She looked over at her friends than and saw how much they wanted her to come and finally agreed to go. After they left Krishna and Chancal went through her clothes to see what they could find for her to use and Krishna immediately saw a red sari and told her that she would use that. Chancal took the sari and with a weird expression said yes its very pretty di but are u their teacher to use this to the party. Krishna said but what else should I wear and just than her mom came in and gave her money and she asked for what? Saraswathie said it was money to buy a new dress and whatever else u needed for the party and Krishna said but I don't need to buy anything and whatever I have is sufficient. Saraswathie told her that she shouldn't worry that this was the extra money that Ravi had given her in case she needed it for an emergency and also her dad had just started work so she shouldn't worry. Before she could argue CC grabbed her hand and led her out of the house and said they would have to go quickly to see if they could find something decent for her to wear. When they passed Pinky's house CC said if she knew Pinky she had probably been planning for this party since the time she started college and Krishna just smiled.

Pintu was standing in his living room wishing he could disappear or some1 could give him a gun so he could put himself out of his misery, god he couldn't believe his father picked this girl for him just the thought of being married to her made him sick. He didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to control his temper with her she was the most annoying person he had ever had the misfortune to meet. What sort of girl was this how could she just presume that he would take her to the party he hadn't even asked her. These Raj girls where just after his life 1 tormented him day and night with her silly messages and as soon as she came near him and opened her mouth he wanted to hide and as for her cousin, that Krishna was driving him crazy. Every time he thought about her he got angry he hadn't seen her in days but still his anger towards her wasn't going away. He couldn't stop himself from remembering how she had told him she didn't need him in her life and every time he remembered this he wanted to break things. Just than Pinky was again telling him that he should take the suit she had gotten for him to wear for the graduation and he told her angrily that I have been telling u that I don't like this sort of clothes what don't u understand by that. Just than his dad came in and said that he should take it Pinky dear is telling u so sweetly to use it and u shouldn't refuse your fianc and so even though he hadn't want to he did. Pinky smiled and said that they would be matching she would be in a white dress and he a white suit and so every1 would know we are together. She continued and said we will look just like Barbie and Ken and TT said gajjab my future dil says the most amazing things and put his arm around her and Pintu and said that u 2 are probably going to be the most beautiful couple there tomorrow. He smiled at Pintu and somehow even though he had felt like he needed to vomit after being compared to Ken he managed to smile.

Pintu was at the party and was totally bored out of his mind he hadn't wanted to come but knew that his dad would have a fit if he didn't so he forced himself to come. Pinky had been talking and it had felt like hours to him but about what he didn't know, she just talked and talked and he thank god he hadn't needed to reply. He smiled as he remembered how when he had to use the clothes Pinky had given him how something in him had rebelled and he had thrown it on the floor and had instant used a black formal outfit. At home every1 had been shocked at his outfit but his mom had made an excuse for him and said that he had ruined the outfit that pinky had given him and it had been too late to get another 1 so he had to use this and when Pinky had seen him bhabi had given the same excuse.

Pinky and every other girl there couldn't believe how dashing and handsome he was and when he smiled Pinky couldn't help but smile and stare at him and forget whatever she was saying. Even though she had been mad that he hadn't used the white suit she had to say that black suited the guy and when she saw the girls reaction to him she forgive him coz she was the most envied girl there.

Pintu had grown sad when he remembered how when he had been waiting for Pinky his eyes had wondered to see if he could get a glimpse of Krishna and how disappointed he had been when he hadn't. He then snapped out of whatever world he was in and told Pinky roughly that he would get her a drink and walked away, Pinky had tried to tell him that her glass was still full but than some girls came and started complimenting her dress and she forgot all about him. He passed Anand and stopped dead in his tracks as he heard him say over the phone when are u and Krishna coming u where supposed to be here a long time ago. As soon as Anand finished his conversation he asked him if Krishna was coming and when he said yes he didn't know why he was happy. He got angry at himself than and didn't even hear him finish what he was saying and walked away and thought to himself after everything that had happened he didn't know how it was possible for him to still want to be near her or see her.

Krishna wore a light pink outfit she had minimal makeup on and just had put on lip gloss and eyeliner and had left her hair open and it had slight curls and so when she entered the party and every1 eyes turned to her she wondered why. But more than that she didn't know how in the total silence around her, her eyes had found him and as soon as they looked at each another they couldn't take their eyes away from each another. Pintu didn't know what had happened to him when he looked into her eyes it felt like they were the only 2 ppl in the room and there was no1 else there besides them. He had been bracing himself for the moment he would see her and had been constantly looking at the entrance to see her come in but he reacted the same way he would have if he hadn't known she was coming. He always thought that she looked beautiful in whatever she wore but seeing her use the sweetest pink colour he had ever seen she took his breath away. She looked like a fairy to him so innocent and sweet but at the same time he wondered what spell she had cast on him coz he couldn't look away from her bewitching black eyes. Krishna didn't know what was happening to her when he looked at her everything had stopped her hands felt sweaty and she wondered if she had stopped breathing. She couldn't move physically nor could she remove her eyes away from him and wondered what spell he had cast on her and what was wrong with her. When Pinky saw Krishna she saw red she couldn't believe that she came but more than that she couldn't take the way that Pintu was looking at her. For a second she saw him move as if he was going to her and she immediately grabbed his hand and for Pintu and Krishna the spell was broken and they turned away from each another.

Krishna went and greeted Babloo and his wife and they had told her how glad they were that she had come. Krishna thanked Babloo for how he had helped her and he told her it was his duty and nothing more and she shouldn't thank him coz the only thanks he wanted was to see her succeed. They shared a few more pleasantries and then Krishna and Dolly went and joined the rest of their friends.

Pinky was getting more and more angry with Pintu he didn't even pretend that he was listening to her and finally she had just left coz she knew that if she stayed she would have made a fool of herself. Pintu hadn't moved from the spot he was in and had watched Krishna every movement and for some reason the more she seemed to enjoy herself the more angry he got. Every time she smiled at Anand he felt like smashing his face and when he saw Rajesh ask her to dance and she took his hand he felt an uncontrollable rage inside him. He had just taken a few steps towards them when his bhabi came in front of him and they looked at each another and she told him she thought maybe he should get some fresh air and for a second he wanted to disobey her but he managed to control himself and nodded instant.

Rajesh had come to Krishna and told her that he was sorry for the way he had behaved and if she danced with him he would know that she forgive him and so she had agreed. He had given her his hand and told her they should shake on it and so she had but when she looked at Pintu she didn't know why but he looked at her like she had betrayed him and she had immediately removed her hand from his. Since the time she had come she had been totally uncomfortable with the way Pintu had been staring at her while she sat with every1. She had been faking her smiles and laughter coz every time she had dared to look at him she found him staring at her with so much of anger. She didn't know why it hurt her so much to see him look at her like that and just wished she could get away from him.

Pintu on the other hand had tried to go in the opposite direction so he won't meet Krishna but Babloo called out to him as well as Rajesh. He reached Babloo 1st and Babloo told him that he had to watch over every1 coz he needed to leave to get more stuff for the party coz things where running out. When Rajesh and Krishna came he asked if he would come with him to get the thing they had run out of and Rajesh agreed. Krishna and Pintu hadn't looked at each another the whole time and so when Rajesh said that Pintu should dance with Krishna they both where shocked and immediately refused. Babloo looked at them and said what's the matter with the both of u it's a party and u where bound to dance with each another sometime so u should do it now and left. After they left Krishna was the 1st to speak and said there was no need for them to dance and moved to leave. Pintu who had been ab to tell her the same thing couldn't take it when she said it 1st. He remembering how happy she had been and how she had ignored him the entire night as if he wasn't there that his presence didn't matter to her at all but more than that he couldn't get the image of her giving her hand to Rajesh. So he grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him and said my brother said we should dance and I never disobey him and took her to the dance floor without letting go of her hand. Once there he reluctantly let go of her hand since the song that was played was a fast 1 but a second later it changed to a slow song and he gave her his hand and as they continued to look at each another she said that she didn't know how to dance. Pintu got even more angry and said than how where u going to dance with him and she told him why she had agreed. He didn't know why but it seemed to ease the tightness in his chest and his anger lessened a bit and so he took her hands and put them on his shoulders and brought her closer to him without a word. They had tried to not look at each another but somehow couldn't and once Pintu kept on looking at her he felt all the anger drain away from him and he brought her closer to him. Krishna tried desperately to look elsewhere and when she had her eyes found his lips and so in total shock looked at his eyes and that was the biggest mistake she made. Coz when he had brought her closer to him she didn't have the strength to move away from him let alone think to move. As they continued to look at each another it seemed in those second that all their misunderstandings disappeared, that nothing else mattered but the moment they were in. in that moment their heartbeat was 1 and neither noticed the stares they were getting or the fact that they hadn't danced at all, all they saw was each another.

Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@sandiab - you made my Sunday!

Lovely scene - kaash aisa ek scene dekhne ko milta...;.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice scene...totally loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandia Beautiful OS on prishna . Simply loved it . n u r very nice writer , lovedd it . DO write more , Would love 2 read .😊
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very very nice dear...looking forward to your updates
madhubansen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally a prishna OS...have been so waiting for it...

really beautiful ... u captured d essence of d characters so well...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

plz write more sooon...

i hope more writers come out...d anlyses of episodes characters r done so well...dat im sure...writing will create wonders...

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS Sandiab do write more Prishna OS's. 😊
580212 thumbnail
Sandia πŸ€— amazing! keep up the great post loved loved the OS you should write more!!!!
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

@sandiab - you made my Sunday!

Lovely scene - kaash aisa ek scene dekhne ko milta...;.

thank u and thats so sweet
sandiab thumbnail
thanks 4 commenting