Poll

Pinki jealousy s right?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What do u think guys...Pinki jealousy is right๐Ÿ˜•...In my way ...i think pinki jealousy is right...๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is right! In this position where pinki is, anywould be jealous, also krishna, today's world everyone thinks of their own, then what wrong if pinki think so, however she is our beloved bebo.
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
religious sentiments, moral ethics, psychological reason tell me that
-jealousy is sin.
-jealousy doesn't serve anyone any right.
-jealousy consumed the subject depriving him of exploring a personal healthy life.

wonder what's the context of the poll?
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PInky has always been shown to envy Krishna's success. Why envy her success when you're aware of her journey...she should applaud her cousin's success and cheer her on while she makes her way to her destination: success in her eneavours.
Krishna's upbringing as well has taught her accept equally all that happens to her and she treats with obstacles and problems differently than Pinky who was brought up as this spoilt, rich, irritating brat...everything that nobody wants to be and be around. Good always overcomes bad...and people will always gravitate towards what is good...that's why Pinto will always be attracted to Krishna. PInky should take a lesson and try to emulate Krishna instead of wreaking havoc in the girl's life.
But then we we that PInky herself never had a chance at being good with Dehati and Bihari as parent...they make her look like a puppy
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pinky's jealousy would have been right had Pintu also shown his affection towards her - she should be smart enough to know by now that Pintu does not like her company... on many occasions Pintu avoided her... so there is no point being jealous as Pintu was never hers...

Having said that now that Pintu agreed for the cheka - maybe she has a point in feeling bad if Pintu ( even by accident) gets to meet or talk with Krishna...

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh, at this movement pinky is right...
if the same thing happen with anyone... I think, will react the same... :((