TOI: Kinny tastes stardom in Dubai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kinshuk Mahajan tastes stardom in Dubai

Lisa Antao, TNN | Feb 25, 2012, 11.38AM IST
Read More:Parul Chauhan|Kinshuk Mahajan|Angad Hasija|Afsar Bitiya|Afganistan Romania
Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan who is now being seen as the main lead in Rakesh Paswan's show Afsar Betiya. He was invited as a celebrity guest for Aryana Music Awards in Dubai

Most of us feel that most of our television actors are popular only in India. However, we are making a mistake in thinking so.

Take the example of actor Kinshuk Mahajanwho is now being seen as the main lead in Rakesh Paswan's show Afsar Betiya. He was invited as a celebrity guest to Dubai for Aryana Music Awards. Incidentally, Bidaai was dubbed in Afganistan, Romania and San Francisco, Kinshuk had become a global celebrity of sorts before he even realised it! "I was treated like VVIP and got royal treatment

from the people there. I don't think I have been treated like that in India even when Bidaai was running full steam. I even got the opportunity to meet the royal family too! I met a lot of Germans there and since my wife can speak German, we had a nice time interacting with them," says Kinshuk.

"What made me very happy is how people across locations were coming up to me and talking about my shows. They were even asking me about Parul Chauhan and Angad Hasija," adds Kinshuk. Since Bidaai was dubbed in so many locations he became a celebrity there too. What made him popular amongst people from Afghanistan is the fact that in the show that Ranbeer (Kinshuk) is a guy who from Afganistan and not London. So good was his acting that locals found it difficult to believe that he was not from Afghanistan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing . Kinshuk is d best n I m so Proud 2 be Bidaaian n Kinshukian