Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Rachna,

Well said. And the reasoning in the last two paras of your post that you expressed, also had anguish from us viewers for missing that concern for his brother from Babloo especially post Badaiyya day.

My problem is also that, the creatives showed Babloo apologizing and showing concern for dragging Pinto into the Krishna-Mains exam-Patna trip when Pinto gets up all guilty from the dining table for lying to his father. If you remember, him going to Pinto's room and pacifying Pinto. If Babloo that day was sensitive, how come he did not check with his brother the subsequent day for being forcefully made to give the consent for Pinky's rishtaa?
And again if you remember, when Babloo and Pinto have a difference of opinion on Vidya's conduct of dragging Tuntun out from Swati's marriage, Babloo next day tries to patch up with Pinto inspite of the difference of opinion.

So why the creatives are hell bent to show Babloo as not able to see Pinto's liking for Krishna, but dragging Pinto everytime to interact with Krishna (like the mains exam result day post Pinto-Krishna differences, asking him to congratulate her or the Mains interview time...) as if he is setting the stage for both his chaheeten (liked ones) to have a chance at interacting more and more. How does all this is helping or concerning to Babloo in anyway, if he cannot see Pinto falling for Krishna or at least Pinto's unhappy face at seeing Pinky??

If this "miss" was intentional by the creatives, Pinto would have felt the hurt and pain at the neglect from Babloo.
But I am kind of perplexed why only this part is being made an indifferent situation towards Pinto from Babloo.

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

I agree with you but I think Babloo stays away and more into his students because he doesn't want to hear his fathers taunts to him all the time. 😊

Fiza, that was good comeback!!!🤣
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you shri

Even I feel this is done delibrately by creatives to fill the gaps of absence of babloo from the scene and create a scene till cheeka happens because initially babloo seems to understand pintu a lot and suddenly he was so distant from him. I have no complaints if he couldn't see the liking for krishna in pintu's eyes as generally males are little weak in understanding this but he was unable to see the distress on the face of pintu made me little mad.
I think that is the reason they are keeping babloo-pintu and pintu-ganga conversation in reserve like you said that one fine day babloo will wake from deep sleep and remember omg pintu's cheeka happened without his concent now I have to work to break the wedding and let pintu get his love.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Agree with you shri

Even I feel this is done delibrately by creatives to fill the gaps of absence of babloo from the scene and create a scene till cheeka happens because initially babloo seems to understand pintu a lot and suddenly he was so distant from him. I have no complaints if he couldn't see the liking for krishna in pintu's eyes as generally males are little weak in understanding this but he was unable to see the distress on the face of pintu made me little mad.
I think that is the reason they are keeping babloo-pintu and pintu-ganga conversation in reserve like you said that one fine day babloo will wake from deep sleep and remember omg pintu's cheeka happened without his concent now I have to work to break the wedding and let pintu get his love.

🤣

Chalo nice. So long we know where creatives are doing it wrong and how we get what we want!!!!