Babloo: Family Isolation drama on 24th Feb

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
"Pinto ka cheka hone waala hai? Tai kab hua? Ladki kaun hai?"

Today on 24th Feb, Babloo was shown quite surprised with the family's getting ready for Pinto's cheka.

On the spot, it looked so bad that Babloo had been singled out by the entire family.

His mom had a face which was like a neighbour's face who had so many chores to attend and that it was quiet normal for not to inform her son. I wonder what's going on in Ganga's mind. Seems Pinto inherited all her mother's qualities. they just know to obey Tuntun even if they are unhappy and in that sacrificial mode they start acting as machines and heartless.

If we look at Sargam's face, at least she had a part guilty look for her husband that he had not been informed what was going on. By the end of Tuntun's hurtful words to Babloo, she is clearly upset at her husband being insulted.

And Pinto was the the puppet of cheka drama and quite normally in all engagements, marriage ceremonies, the bride and bridegroom are mere puppets. They hardly get any other role than wearing heavy apparel and the sitting on the chairs or wherever they are asked to sit or stand. But here our Pinto had atleast the his heart full of emotions and there was no place for anyone other than his thoughts. He is completely absolved.

Again coming back to Babloo's surprise at not being informed about the Chekha.

Why didn't his wife inform him the previous night? Every wife does that. Is it the story-writers easy way of turning Tuntun as arrogant party to his elder son ?
Why didn't his mother inform him that Pinto was going to get engaged? Didn't she feel like telling her elder son that a forceful thing has happened and that you go and console your brother. Or is the mother really that obtuse as to not care about "small family maryaadayen" other than just obeying her husband? Is this purposeful characterization or done for the creatives convenience of turning Tuntun as arrogant party to his elder son ?

Let me keep aside Tuntun and Babloo confrontation for a while.
My question to Babloo is, how did you forget that you were the cause due to which Pinto was sacrified ?
On 17th Jan when you returned from Badaiyya along with your brother, you might recall how Tuntun blackmailed your brother Pinto into giving his word for marrying Pinky. Weren't you there watching it all upset? And as an elder brother, did you ever pay any attention to your brother how he coped with that psychological assault from your father? Thanks to your wife that Pinto had atleast one well-wisher for him, on his side.
When you as a brother are failing, no point in pointing your finger at your dad. You both are of the same blood. From Day one you have been ordering your brother around, the way made him party to Krishna's main exam, then Swati's marriage fixing, and then that handkerchief giving to Krishna or coming away from Patna leaving the Bihari family all alone. All these actions have only led Pinto into more trouble with dire consequences and you have failed to see at all the times.
Pinto having a guilty attitude for lying to his father, hurting a girl..
With that guilty attitude, Pinto further mired into being blackmailed to agree to marriage of not his choice
Pinto having to witness the suicide drama (the handkerchief did play a lot of mischief !!!)..

Babloo and Tunto are antagonists to each other. But why are they both using Pinto as their tennis ball?

Questions to Creatives:
1) Is this male dominance being played out here? Am I go on a psychological plane to understand this?
2) Or the creatives want to show us something expecting us to believe anything that they show?
3)Why the creatives are playing self-serving tracks rather than doing some hard-work for the sake of characters?
If you show Ganga to be so obtuse to either of her's son's faces and she can't say a word, then how in the future the audience is going to believe that she will have a voice to support her daughter-in-law (per the original storyline) ? Will it happen miraculously and I will have to believe it?
If you have to show Babloo totally oblivious of events at house, or show him away from the scene due to some reason, which becomes yet again the reason for not defending his brother's happiness, can I believe then that suddenly he is given dialogues that he will be forced to chew himself

Creatives, this is pathetic way of making Tuntun a bad father and glorifying the rest of the family which acts very dysfunctionally!!!!

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
I agree on all your points.
Furthermore I would like to add Babloo seems oblivious and seems to live in another world. The world of a teacher who is only concerned with his students. Has he forgotten his brother's needs in trying to rise out of TTS shadow?
He tries to think for his brother too much without giving much thought to what he wants. Guess that is how some brothers are mostly!

Maybe its going to become a dysfunctional family by the way TTS and Babloo are behaving to each other. If this goes on I feel that Babloo might disown his father in the coming days.Therefore Ganga needs to raise her voice if she wants her family not to break up.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri I was watngg for ur Analysis n asusual It's Fantastic . Totally aggree wid ur points specially babloo one . I sometimes thinks tht TTS is rght in his allegation when he says tht Babloo doesn't care for his family much in comparison 2 his students n krishna . It's wrong yaar. ur Famiy shld come 1st .How cum in world He doesn't know abt Chekha ? Was he not there when TTS was emotional blackmailing Pintu , Was he not there When TTS takes d promise frm Pintu ? or he thought It's just an another tamasha frm TTS .
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I If this goes on I feel that Babloo might disown his father in the coming days.Therefore Ganga needs to raise her voice if she wants her family not to break up.

U know even I started to think that way, then remembered Bhagyavidhaata and I stopped. 😆 Yes it will happen but after a long time. Why couldn't Mr.Paswaan get away from the Bhagyavidhaata characters mould ?
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Shri I was watngg for ur Analysis n asusual It's Fantastic . Totally aggree wid ur points specially babloo one . I sometimes thinks tht TTS is rght in his allegation when he says tht Babloo doesn't care for his family much in comparison 2 his students n krishna . It's wrong yaar. ur Famiy shld come 1st .How cum in world He doesn't know abt Chekha ? Was he not there when TTS was emotional blackmailing Pintu , Was he not there When TTS takes d promise frm Pintu ? or he thought It's just an another tamasha frm TTS .

😆
Bahut mehenga pad gaya re !!! Tamasha to sach ho gaya!!!! Chalo koi nahin!! Aashirwaad de dete hain.
Babloo ji ke students aur institute to sahi salamat hai na. And Pintoji ka kya, woh apna bade bhai hone ka raub jamaayenge and Pinto unki baat maan lenge. Bas itna ka hi to rishta hai un dono main.

High time creatives think on character aspect and they just don't kill the finer sentiments and atleast show that Babloo is happy knowing that his wife is taking care of Pinto and so that's why he doesn't worry much. Kuch to balance dikhaye.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed... Even I say, where does Babloo seem to be all the time? He never has any idea about what's going on. I say he's mostly too busy in his students. Sometimes, TTS does say the truth...
@Shri
😆 Very true shri . Pintu ka kya hai ? He is not humanbeing naa for TTS n babloo , Woh toh ek robot hai , or just a toy for them jisse jab chaha chaabi lagaake chala diya aur jab chaabi khatam ho jaaye toh usse thok ke maarke dobaara chala diya . Poor Pintu seriously In all this nataakbaazi n drama d most affected person is Pintu not even Krishna becozz she is unaware of her feelings so she is hurting less but Pintu is already aware of his feelings n 2 hide feelings of ur heart specially for tht person who never ever hides anythng frm any1 is so difficult
😆
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shri nice topic

I agree with you even if TTS to be blamed not to inform babloo even babloo to be blame not to take time to see how everything is affecting Pintu. He is trying to figure out injustice that was done to outside world but is completely oblivious to injustice going on in his own house. Like charity begins at home similarly fight against injustice should also begin from home.

Leave about cheeka but what about decision which was forced on the day when they returned from badiya.

How come he can understand just by one phone of krishna that something wrong has happened whereas he can't see the drastic changes in Pintu behavior. How he couldn't see why pintu who was so joivial, lively, fun-loving suddenly become so silent, reserved. It should have alarmed by this change in his brother. Should have talked to him asked him what happened.

I know he can't fight always for pintu and pintu has to fight his own battles but as elder brother he could take time to know what went wrong in house and encourage pintu to think from his heart and stand for what he feels right. He should guide pintu like he always guide krishna not to leave pintu on his own. wherever krishna goes wrong he guides her then why he can't do the same with his own brother.

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with you but I think Babloo stays away and more into his students because he doesn't want to hear his fathers taunts to him all the time. 😊

Rachu aggree wid ur post . Babloo needs 2 concentrate on his family as well . He can't leave his family alone just becozz he also hav 2 look after his students .Pintu needs him grht now n he shld b there as an elder bro wid him .He failed 2 understand d drastic change in his Bro , The boy who always used 2 do fun n enjoy d life , today He is silent n is not speaking anythng . He shld noticed this