Ruthless n pathetic behaviour of TTS 2wds Pintu :(

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I HATED just HATED the way TTS 2dy forcefully made Pintu saying tht He is happy frm Chekha ,😡I mean The way he holds Pintu frm his neck n pressurs it 2 make him speak was HORRIBLE 😲😭. How LOW can TTS go woth his Son ? Whole time I was like JUST LEAVE HIM FORGODSAKE 😡 , He is not Ur puppet or he is not any toy whch u think u will play n throw it . He is Ur Son Damit ,Atleast if not actin like his father then atleast u can be human 2 him 😡 .I was seriously feeling so so bad for Pintu , the way he says Chelkha toh hona hai phir chahe aaj ho yaa saal baad kya pharak padta hai . 😭 OMGG the wa He tells dis was so hurtful , he was so hurt n My god Kinny again was awosoem n mindblowing in his expresisons n diaogue delivery 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tuntun singh considers Pintu his pride (especially considering that Babloo has no respect for TTS' actions).

I am waiting for the day when Pintu singh openly defies TTS, condemns his actions, and knocks down his pride.

We all of course hate Dihati's and Bihari's actions. But, in reality, this guy TTS is no less, if not worse.

TTS is a big-headed, good for nothing guy who only knows how to shout at people, abuse them, and shuts his wife's mouth if she wants to say anything.

I wouldn't want Pintu and Krishna living in the haveli once they get married.
Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago
ananthi.shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tuntun singh is quite irritating this show i feel very bad😛
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree Moni today Tuntun singh was really being mean and rude to Pintu. From the way he forced pintu to say babloo that he is happy with alliance and it's happening with his wish it is clear that he knows how unhappy pintu singh is with alliance. Still he was happy on his son's pain.

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was waiting for this post - This scene was so good...
TTS is bad but his acting is SUPERB!!!!!
In fact maine toh uski poori biography bhi padh li... I really love him as an actor - Very very powerful!
kprp1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think TTs forced any response from pinto...I mean since day 1 pinto has never gone against daddy dearest so why today...I too wait for the day pinto sees his father for who he really is.
Superb acting from tts...or should I say gajjaab;)

Originally posted by: kprp1

I don't think TTs forced any response from pinto...I mean since day 1 pinto has never gone against daddy dearest so why today...I too wait for the day pinto sees his father for who he really is.
Superb acting from tts...or should I say gajjaab;)

TTS forced Pintu 2 aggree for dis marrige , He emotional blackmailed him 1st n then wout letting him know abt d marrige took promise frm him .He clearly forced Pintu for dis marrige .

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

I was waiting for this post - This scene was so good...

TTS is bad but his acting is SUPERB!!!!!
In fact maine toh uski poori biography bhi padh li... I really love him as an actor - Very very powerful!

Shanti Di Shebaaz ji is an awosome actor n I always lovedd him since his YUG days . lovv him or shld I say Hate him as TTS 😉😆