moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I lovedd how 2dy babloo showed his concern for Pintu saying who is d girl n do Pintu knows abt d chekha or not . The way he says 2dy tht Pintu mera chota bhai hai , mere chote bhai ka chekha hai usse aashirwaad dene se jaada imp aur kuch nahi hai mere liye . I liked how Babloo asks Pintu the reason behind his aggreeing for chekha so soon . I Want 2 see an emotional scene b/w kinash where Pintu is all broken n Babloo comes n consoles him .😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I love the scene but how come he didn't knew the girl because he was present on the day when TTS forced pintu to marry pinky. I think he thought it was not a serious decision or yuh hi darane ke liye bola hoga TTS ne.
I just loved the way he was questioning Pintu yep today they actually shown him like the elder brother to pintu who was concerned for him and when he said he just came for pintu was so good he was looking. Forgot to mention he was looking so handsome in blue shervani.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Even I love the scene but how come he didn't knew the girl because he was present on the day when TTS forced pintu to marry pinky. I think he thought it was not a serious decision or yuh hi darane ke liye bola hoga TTS ne.

I just loved the way he was questioning Pintu yep today they actually shown him like the elder brother to pintu who was concerned for him and when he said he just came for pintu was so good he was looking. Forgot to mention he was looking so handsome in blue shervani.

I know jaan. May be He might not hav taken it seriously but 2dy he was surprised n cared abt his little bro just like an elder bro. Yes He was looking very handsome in Blue