Bhabhi too knows now

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
😳😳..that was so sweet of Bhabhi👏...she moved aside😳, so that Pintoo can c Krishna👏👏...i hope now she only makes Pintoo., to accept the truth, that he loves Krishna😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was! She has tried on a couple of occasions that I can recall (when Pintu was informed by his dad the 1st time that he had set up his rishta with Pinky and then again after the movie theatre incident) to indirectly get Pintu to think about Krishna as a possible mate as opposed to Pinky. She is all for that relationship but unfortunately Pintu (for now) will not go against TTS's decision. His mom does not seem non to pleased about her future DIL either.

It would be great if she will get his wheels turning some more!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I 2 loveddd it . It was seriously very sweet of sargam tht She is trying her best 2 makePintu realize his feelings for Krishna . lovingg dis dever-Bhabhi .
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sweet indeed. I always enjoy her in the show. Very understanding and has the courage to speak to Pinto and make him realize. Or else with fear of TTS, no one speaks. But she's different and I have my hope high for her character :D

Khushi