Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

tt- but what is worse this isn't the 1sttime that he has intimidated Pintu and scared the living shit out of him and every time he has his mother has been present and she just doesn't do anything besides trying to get him away and this makes me so mad at her. If your child is being ill treated u should react and it shouldn't matter that it happens to be your partner. She for me fell in my eyes as a mother and I don't know how I will ever respect her again I will go so far as to say that Bihari and Dihati are actually better parents than she and her evil hubby.

Sandia- I also agree here It was all very weird when TTS put his arm around Pinto? wth? Ganga needs to step up. lets she if she will or not. I don't think however Dihati and Bihari are good parents all they do is spoil Pinky

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandiab

I hope no1 minds that I am commenting so late on this thread I don't have the internet at home to comment daily so until I do I will comment whenever I can- hope every1 dnt mind.

I am still so stuck on this episod coz of the prishna scene I just loved the pain, sadness and loss that I saw btw Prishna the beauty of their scene was the fact that it was so understated it wasn't overly dramatic and emotionally but it just tore at your heartstrings. The sadness on Pintu's face was heartbreaking he is already aware of his feelings so he knows what he is going to loss and as for Krishna her feelings haven't reached the level that Pintu has but she is aware that she is going to be losing something very precious soon. But more than that I loved the scenes they choice to remember Pintu is such a strange creature he gets angry so quickly and I think he tends to stay angry 4 a long time but the moment u do something to appease he forgives u which is beautiful. Krishna did this at the cinema her eyes where kind of asking to be forgiven and the final act was when she defended him and so he remembers that as well as when he takes her away from dihati and than Krishna how lovely was it that just when he remembers that scene she wakes up and looks at her hand. Most shows couple need to express their feelings 2 each another or make promises that should be there from the beginning but I have never seen a character from the moment he takes some1 as his own demonstrate their right over them so beautiful and this is what that scene symbolizes from the moment he took her away to the moment he put her in the rickshaw he took his wife away from those accusations and as 4 Krishna the moment she stepped in that rickshaw she somehow 4 me accepted this right over her she was following her husbands wishes. as for the rest of the scenes I don't know whether I am reading to much into this scene but she remembers them when they where in their bridal outfits and he remembers throwing flowers on her maybe its kind of symbolic that these 2 might get married on their own without their family with them.( ok I lie I just want that to happen).- bt also this scene shows how krishna actually feels ab him that somewhere in her heart she already has taken him as her own just like he has done her.

I have to say that I often think the official tagline for this show should be if u tired of crap watch AB but going to include something to it if u want to see love being given a whole new meaning watch this show.- there is something very special ab these 2 there love is very, very new and its so sweet and innocent but yet so deep and the looks that they have had aren't 1 of lust or in anyway passionate but more of simply adoration. When Pintu looks at her I have to say I have never seen some1 have such a look of contentment and pleasure in his eyes he looks at her like he derives such peace from it, its amazing to watch him look at her. I hate to think of the state this forum is going to be when we actually see a proper romantic scene btw these 2 coz they are going to burn the screens with their chemistry.

Than the Pintu and family scene I have to say this just broke my heart and has made me very angry with all of them especially his parents. Pintu is not only in the middle of a power struggle btw tt and Babloo but also btw Ganga and tt which I think is actually worse coz sometimes I think tt goes to the extend he does to see when she will break.

as a mother ganga disappoints me terribly how could she not see what tt was doing to Pintu the way he tighten his arms on his neck and the way Pintu was- I couldn't bear to see my jaan like this he looked so small and tiny next to that evil man I hate tt- but what is worse this isn't the 1st time that he has intimidated Pintu and scared the living shit out of him and every time he has his mother has been present and she just doesn't do anything besides trying to get him away and this makes me so mad at her. If your child is being ill treated u should react and it shouldn't matter that it happens to be your partner. She for me fell in my eyes as a mother and I don't know how I will ever respect her again I will go so far as to say that Bihari and Dihati are actually better parents than she and her evil hubby.

Sometimes I don't like to ever see the word brat next to his name coz how can some1 who takes up so much responsibility be a brat he is keeping his family together but more than that every mistake Babloo makes he has to pay 4 it and his life is in shambles coz of their problems. Ganga i know isnt asking Pintu to this bt her silences is and i think this is actually more shameful.

😭 That made my eyes tear. That is the most excellent detailed view point into Pinto's psyche. Everybody has a breaking point. I'm sure this much pressure on him by his beloved dad will force him to express his opinion come what may! After all a dad has to listen to what their child wants to say in the end.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sandia,

1st March post from you: Excellent. ⭐️

And I will continue on this in the night because I want to share something with you

***here I am now with what I wanted to share***

I have to say that I often think the official tagline for this show should be if u tired of crap watch AB but going to include something to it if u want to see love being given a whole new meaning watch this show.- there is something very special ab these 2 there love is very, very new and its so sweet and innocent but yet so deep and the looks that they have had aren't 1 of lust or in anyway passionate but more of simply adoration. When Pintu looks at her I have to say I have never seen some1 have such a look of contentment and pleasure in his eyes he looks at her like he derives such peace from it, its amazing to watch him look at her. I hate to think of the state this forum is going to be when we actually see a proper romantic scene btw these 2 coz they are going to burn the screens with their chemistry.

Now see this

from min 2:15 onwards. look at the elation and content on his face.
Teri Ada mein Maasomiyat hai, phir bhi hai shokhi, rangeeniyat hai,
taaron se bhar doon main aanchal tera,
rabb se bhi pyaara hai chehra tera. chehra tera

Isn't the song good to express his adoration ???

I love it😃

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

I hope no1 minds that I am commenting so late on this thread I don't have the internet at home to comment daily so until I do I will comment whenever I can- hope every1 dnt mind.

I am still so stuck on this episod coz of the prishna scene I just loved the pain, sadness and loss that I saw btw Prishna the beauty of their scene was the fact that it was so understated it wasn't overly dramatic and emotionally but it just tore at your heartstrings. The sadness on Pintu's face was heartbreaking he is already aware of his feelings so he knows what he is going to loss and as for Krishna her feelings haven't reached the level that Pintu has but she is aware that she is going to be losing something very precious soon. But more than that I loved the scenes they choice to remember Pintu is such a strange creature he gets angry so quickly and I think he tends to stay angry 4 a long time but the moment u do something to appease he forgives u which is beautiful. Krishna did this at the cinema her eyes where kind of asking to be forgiven and the final act was when she defended him and so he remembers that as well as when he takes her away from dihati and than Krishna how lovely was it that just when he remembers that scene she wakes up and looks at her hand. Most shows couple need to express their feelings 2 each another or make promises that should be there from the beginning but I have never seen a character from the moment he takes some1 as his own demonstrate their right over them so beautiful and this is what that scene symbolizes from the moment he took her away to the moment he put her in the rickshaw he took his wife away from those accusations and as 4 Krishna the moment she stepped in that rickshaw she somehow 4 me accepted this right over her she was following her husbands wishes. as for the rest of the scenes I don't know whether I am reading to much into this scene but she remembers them when they where in their bridal outfits and he remembers throwing flowers on her maybe its kind of symbolic that these 2 might get married on their own without their family with them.( ok I lie I just want that to happen).- bt also this scene shows how krishna actually feels ab him that somewhere in her heart she already has taken him as her own just like he has done her.

Than the Pintu and family scene I have to say this just broke my heart and has made me very angry with all of them especially his parents. Pintu is not only in the middle of a power struggle btw tt and Babloo but also btw Ganga and tt which I think is actually worse coz sometimes I think tt goes to the extend he does to see when she will break.

as a mother ganga disappoints me terribly how could she not see what tt was doing to Pintu the way he tighten his arms on his neck and the way Pintu was- I couldn't bear to see my jaan like this he looked so small and tiny next to that evil man I hate tt- but what is worse this isn't the 1st time that he has intimidated Pintu and scared the living shit out of him and every time he has his mother has been present and she just doesn't do anything besides trying to get him away and this makes me so mad at her. If your child is being ill treated u should react and it shouldn't matter that it happens to be your partner. She for me fell in my eyes as a mother and I don't know how I will ever respect her again I will go so far as to say that Bihari and Dihati are actually better parents than she and her evil hubby.

Sometimes I don't like to ever see the word brat next to his name coz how can some1 who takes up so much responsibility be a brat he is keeping his family together but more than that every mistake Babloo makes he has to pay 4 it and his life is in shambles coz of their problems. Ganga i know isnt asking Pintu to this bt her silences is and i think this is actually more shameful.

OMG Sandia Ur post made me cry yaar . Wht an awosome Post . I really dn't know wht 2 say n wht not 2 say becozz I m ttally Speechless by reading ur post n ur post again reminded me of d disgusting , pathetic , inhumane behaviour of TTS 2wds Pintu . Seriously tht scene where he holds Pintu frm neck n presses him 2 say Yes was Heartwrenching . Even I had tears in my eyes by seeng tht scene . I was shouting during dis scene tht LEAVE THT BOY FOR GODSAKE .😭 . It was seriously Horrible 2 see Our Sweetu Jaan like dis . Truly Painful Very very painful 😭 .
n U r absolutely rght Each n every time Babloo does somethng n poor Pintu had 2 bear d consequences , babloo just makes him front to TTS 2 bear d consequences n for getting sacrificed jaise bakre ko halaal karte hai . Pintu always tried 2 kee his family 2gther , He is an actual peacemaker but seriously in return he never got anythng except selfish love .

OMG U r so so correct abt prishna . They r seriously so adorable . Their love story is so innocent tht really u don't want 2 take ur eyes off frm them .So magical they are😳Yes even i lovedd tht Prishna look whch they gives 2 each other yest . Specially Pintu's looks were just so good So mindblowing , He was burning wid pain same pain whch Krishna was feeling .Aisa laga tht chot Krishna ko lagi magar dard Pintu ko hua . It was looking tht More then krishna Pintu was hurt as he knew tht after some time He gonna loose her , he wantted 2 talk 2 her but all thanks 2 tht Pinky who grabs his hand n just takes him away frm his love Krishna .😭

Ganga disappointed me 2 . LikeU said , when ur child is been illtreated like hell infront of ur own eyes then U hav ful rght 2 save him .It shldn't matter 2 u all tht who is d culprit 2 do tht . But it was disgusting 2 see ganga Standing n watchng pintu getting tortured as if she was watchng some movie . It was Horrible 😡