Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh sorry for not introducing myself I am rachna and yes but selfish is a word which is normally taken in wrong sense๐Ÿ˜‰. Now I can understand what you mean to say yep he is not understanding the consequences but it's his nature na he never thought of consequences before he act it's from beginning and it will not change overnight also na. I think I love this thing more in him and I am being selfish as I don't want it to change so soon without considering the consequences๐Ÿ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Samana I aggree tht He is not thinking abt consequences but Like rachu said It's his nature , his basic nature n It can't b shown changed widin 1 day or so soon , it would be illogical 2 his char .rght ? n Hehe I 2 am enjoying dis Pintu more ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

n dear Abt his not opposing d decision of his father regarding dis chekha , Like I said He already gave his words 2 his father infront of his whole family n now He can't break his promise n can't back out frm his given words . It's just not him . Had h not promised his father then I could hav told tht Why he is not saying clearly 2 his father tht He is not happy frm his decision.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rachna, nice to meet you officially. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I completely agree with you. I won't say that Pintoo is not being selfish here, but then I wouldn't have it any other way! ๐Ÿ˜‰ It is certainly part of his character to act rashly and without thinking maybe compensating for how much he has to control his real feelings at home and for his dad.

But slowly, through the nuksaan it causes Krishna, he should understand that he needs to be a little more careful if he wants to protect her, and prevent her badnaami, instead of saving her after it happens and actually further complicating the situation!

I mean people won't point fingers at him because he is TTS' son as well as a man. Unfortunately, just like VP and Saraswati said, people will take advantage of Krishna's poverty as well as the fact that she is a girl. Such are the evils of society. ๐Ÿค”

Moni: Either way, he should decide once and for all and not keep one foot on each side. That is what is not correct on his side.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Rachna, nice to meet you officially. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I completely agree with you. I won't say that Pintoo is not being selfish here, but then I wouldn't have it any other way! ๐Ÿ˜‰ It is certainly part of his character to act rashly and without thinking maybe compensating for how much he has to control his real feelings at home and for his dad.

But slowly, through the nuksaan it causes Krishna, he should understand that he needs to be a little more careful if he wants to protect her, and prevent her badnaami, instead of saving her after it happens and actually further complicating the situation!

I mean people won't point fingers at him because he is TTS' son as well as a man. Unfortunately, just like VP and Saraswati said, people will take advantage of Krishna's poverty as well as the fact that she is a girl. Such are the evils of society. ๐Ÿค”

Moni: Either way, he should decide once and for all and not keep one foot on each side. That is what is not correct on his side.

Yes he should not keep his foot on either side. In real life you don't get that many chances to keep your feet on both sides.
Does he need a wake up call, like Krishna moving on without him and never looking behind. Maybe she can get back to him after years by which time
Pinky has died and Pinto has a son and Krishna finds she wants him back in her life. Sorry I ran away with this little thought! ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Is Pinto going to be the boy she left behind, for Krishna?
I felt that she is about to move on to better things in life after seeing the precap.
For now she will have to let go of Pinto and concentrate on becoming a BDO and what comes with all that.

i hope its not gonna happen coz i definitely wanna c prishna 2gether.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Views reserved until I watch the episode later tonight.
Added my response just now.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
kprp1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What I find disappointing is the lack of backbone given to pinto. Understood that story is about Krishna and her trials and tribulations but come on. I guess they made Pinto take after his mother and babloo after TTS. Nonetheless pinto is wrong in going along with this coz he is ruining prinkys life.
Someone commented that TTs will force prishna together. I very much doubt that...Krishna is too strong a character to do something like that and besides surely cv will make her typical sacrificing for family type of character. Well let's wait and watch. Must say krishna's protrayal of emotion is spot on. I think it's pinto who is confused wether he likes her more than he hates her. He can grab her hand in public but can't say no to chekka or this entire pinky drama. May e he will stand up once he overhears tts plans.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kprp1

What I find disappointing is the lack of backbone given to pinto. Understood that story is about Krishna and her trials and tribulations but come on. I guess they made Pinto take after his mother and babloo after TTS. Nonetheless pinto is wrong in going along with this coz he is ruining prinkys life.
Someone commented that TTs will force prishna together. I very much doubt that...Krishna is too strong a character to do something like that and besides surely cv will make her typical sacrificing for family type of character. Well let's wait and watch. Must say krishna's protrayal of emotion is spot on. I think it's pinto who is confused wether he likes her more than he hates her. He can grab her hand in public but can't say no to chekka or this entire pinky drama. May e he will stand up once he overhears tts plans.

Pintu Promised his Father , He gave his words 2 his father for marrying Pinky .And as a guy Pintu is been shown till now he will never ever will back off frm his words like U r expecting becozz He respects his family n fatjer a lot n He is certainly not a guy who will back out frm his words nomatter how much he is getting hurted frm those words . As far as his grabbing hand n all his behaviour n feelings for Krishna is concerned like i said n repeated it many times tht He is shown as an impulsive char , n suddenly we can't expect him 2 just ebcome rebellion n 2 decalare his love infront of every1 , it's just not him n instead of seeng illogical out of char abrupt change in his char I would like 2 see d slow and natural change in him whchis happenning also. I not at all think Pintu is confused at all , he is very much clear n aware of his feelings but is trying 2 supress it becozz of d same reason (His Promise ) .n Like my frend rachu (Prishna_DBPS) said Pintu already grown in his feelings for krishna n Krishna is in growing stage So it's Krishna who is confused n unaware n not Pintu
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone! I haven't seen the recent videos. However based on the current storyline, I wouldn't say that Pintu doesn't have a backbone. It has always been shown to us in the series, that Singh men always keep their word. Even when they feel uncomfortable or unfairly treated. It appears so far that Pintu is a man of his word. This strong point of his, has placed him between a rock and a hard place, his promise to his father, and his developing feelings for Krishna. Both Krishna and Pintu respect their parents and family memebers alot, and although they may disagree with them sometimes, they would never do anything to disgrace them. In that sense they are both mature, after all Pintu is rebellious, but he is the mischievous form of rebellion, not the self-serving kind. His actions are usually executed to bring some form of relief to the dilemmas presented before him. It's sad that they aren't together, but we all agree that they wouldn't be the same persons without Krishna's reserve and Pintu's silent constraint. This adds to the attraction and respect that they have for each other. The confusion, the restlessness, the pain, will all serve to help them truly cherish each other if they do get together. For the moment, the important step for Krishna is to support the situtation and succeed in her endeavour to become the BDO of her district. I hope this will eventually drive her even harder (once she can focus again๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Hey everyone! I haven't seen the recent videos. However based on the current storyline, I wouldn't say that Pintu doesn't have a backbone. It has always been shown to us in the series, that Singh men always keep their word. Even when they feel uncomfortable or unfairly treated. It appears so far that Pintu is a man of his word. This strong point of his, has placed him between a rock and a hard place, his promise to his father, and his developing feelings for Krishna. Both Krishna and Pintu respect their parents and family memebers alot, and although they may disagree with them sometimes, they would never do anything to disgrace them. In that sense they are both mature, after all Pintu is rebellious, but he is the mischievous form of rebellion, not the self-serving kind. His actions are usually executed to bring some form of relief to the dilemmas presented before him. It's sad that they aren't together, but we all agree that they wouldn't be the same persons without Krishna's reserve and Pintu's silent constraint. This adds to the attraction and respect that they have for each other. The confusion, the restlessness, the pain, will all serve to help them truly cherish each other if they do get together. For the moment, the important step for Krishna is to support the situtation and succeed in her endeavour to become the BDO of her district. I hope this will eventually drive her even harder (once she can focus again๐Ÿ˜ณ)

I want to shout AMEN and applaud for every word of your post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I think you have summed up the situation beautifully!

And while Krishna concentrates on becoming a BDO, I would love to see Pintoo think more seriously about his future. His whole life seems to be lived from one domestic crisis to the next and so he has the natural need to solve things. Enough problems present themselves that he doesn't really have to think too far ahead, which I guess accounts for his lack of ambition. He is far too busy and far too comfortable with the status quo. Unfortunately his attention only to resolving tension of the present moment is what got him into the alliance with Pinky and now he can't back out. However, the implications of him having to marry Pinky are finally making him think about the future, if only in reference to what he doesn't want, an unpleasant experience for him.