The Truth in His Eyes: 24/2 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all AB-watchers/discussers!

So the thing is that Ursh and I met on another forum where some of my forum friends and I are currently opening a daily thread for discussion, where we discuss the episode in detail or in general and Ursh had the idea that it would be nice to do it on this forum as well. I know there is a daily discussion thread already, but I have found it works better and is much less confusing if each episode has its own thread rather than one continuous one.

The basic idea of this thread is that everyone gives their general feelings about the episode/analysis/criticism etc. and then we proceed to discuss. So to start off, here is my take on today's episode.

So today was mainly focused on the budding love story of Krishna and Pintoo which is also unfortunately being nipped in the bud! At this stage I think Pintoo is pretty clear on his feelings about Krishna but Krishna is still in that stage where she is restless and has the feelings but either doesn't or doesn't want to identify them as their implications are not easy. Pintoo is not something realistically attainable for her and we know she is a practical girl. In fact both of them seem to share the intense feeling of belonging but true to their characters, Krishna is able to hide it much better while Pintoo just does not keep tabs over where his eyes roam!

I really liked the song choice for the flashbacks when they were each thinking about each other. It sort of cleared up what their feelings were. They both enjoyed this improbable dream in innocence as long as it lasted and now both of them have to face the reality of their lives, which does not admit this dream in either case. I loved that they showed Krishna trying to read and not being able to concentrate! It is details like this that enhance characterisation. πŸ‘πŸΌ Both of them are "escaping" from their feelings, Krishna into her books and Pintoo by driving away. I wish we had had some self-thought dialogues from Krishna though.

I like how the story is sort of rounding off again with importance given to all the characters, or maybe it is just my partiality (read crush!) for Babloo. 😳 His conversation with the DC was really a good scene in terms of maintaining the focus on the BDO storyline while the episode sort of concentrated on other things today. I liked how they showed the DC was not an idiot and his comment about how he has worked in the field for so many years. I understand they used his anger as suspense but I am glad they did clear it up ultimately and showed that Krishna's merit alone invoked trust in this man. That way it is good that Babloo didn't speak for her before this and allowed her to prove herself.

Nobody told Babloo about the Cheka?!?! But then again, I guess this was done on purpose so that TTS could win some sort of battle in the ongoing war over Pintoo's psyche. In one fell swoop he not only alienate Babloo from the rest of the family but also from the whole of Bhagalpur and lost no chance to taunt him about his "charity" which gave him no time for family. But poor Pintoo has already seen through the facade though when he will stand up to his dad remains to be seen. His bitterness and resignation was really sad and the delivery of the dialogue about the cheka happening today or next year was fabulously done by Kinshuk, I think.

Saraswati singing in the kitchen was such a nice touch! And then Chancha's lecture πŸ˜† I love how she really thinks her family has no idea what kind of people their relatives are. I think the whole family is well aware but just willing to rise above it and not play Bihari's game which Chanchal seems to want to engage in. I am glad that they hear her out but also don't take her too seriously.

Pinky trying to irritate Krishna with her incessant references to Pintooji's ardour for her were grating to be sure, but we all knew she was going to get her answer.

Yes, so Sargam knows. What is she going to do about it? I would love to see her discuss this with Babloo but then he doesn't seem the type who could actually help. If Sargam tried to confide in him he would probably be horrified and say Krishna had too much to do before she fell in love! πŸ˜† Babloo was wonderful in his entry into the cheka. He made his point to his father at home, but rose above his petty behaviour and came without ego hassles to bless his little brother. It is this that is eventually going to make Pintoo more and more loyal to Babloo and TTS had better watch it!

Pintoo should really keep his gaze in check. I know he is completely into Krishna and looking is all he can do, especially after all the taunts she has faced on his account, but he doesn't seem to realise that the way he constantly looks at her does not go unnoticed and could cause her a lot of problems with her family. This to me says he is still selfish and impulsive and not really thinking about others instinctively. Krishna is much better at controlling her emotions and glances up at Pintoo only when he won't stop.

I loved the precap and the continued focus on the BDO aspect of the story. So what if one of her dreams didn't really pan out? Krishna has other things to worry about and dream of and I love that about this story! 😊

And...dicsuss!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Finally got to watch the episode in bits and pieces.

I agree with a lot of what you all have said but haven't read everyone's post.

Anyways my thoughts of the episode was it kinda went a little slow for me. I can't really express why.

I am really confused and horrified lol that Babloo Bhaiya didn't know anything bout the Cheeka..Guess this is TTS doing! He Babloo will always always be by his brothers side. (very cute scene when Babloo made the entrance in the engagement.

going to straight to the End scene.

I could feel Prishna's pain and Pintu definately showed that he wanted Krishna's approval when he dropped the ring...Like to suggest "stop the Cheeka" that was just my thought.

Sorry for the all of the place update but tonight's episode will be longer.
and Thanks SamanaπŸ€—
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is Pinto going to be the boy she left behind, for Krishna?
I felt that she is about to move on to better things in life after seeing the precap.
For now she will have to let go of Pinto and concentrate on becoming a BDO and what comes with all that.
The plot to discredit Krishna maybe revealed in a few episodes but I think the damage has been done to their relationship already.
The concerned two families will not be able to reconcile for them to get together in the current setting for the foreseeable future.Or for them to get married in other words.

( Just a little bit of what I felt for today. Will have a bigger post after I collect all my thoughtsπŸ˜†)
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
{ I like how the story is sort of rounding off again with importance given to all the characters, or maybe it is just my partiality (read crush!) for Babloo. 😳 His conversation with the DC was really a good scene in terms of maintaining the focus on the BDO storyline while the episode sort of concentrated on other things today.}

I fully agree with you - mujhe bhi crush ho gaya hai Babloo par... what a great character he portrays... Actually I love TTS acting too...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I will give my commpletel analysis defo . But as for now I m all abt d song seq

MG What a heartwrenching n Emotional Song Seq 2dy we saw on Prishna . 😭Truly Truly showed d pain n feelings for Prishna 2wds each other OMG it was so emotional 2 see dis song on prishna .I had tears in my eyes .It so well suited both . My Heart wss crying for both how Krishna wakes up frm sleep by seeng Pintu in dream n on other side Pintu was whole shattered n sad sitting outside on his car .OMG His Pain can be clealry seen in his eyes n Krishna the way she was restless n so as Pintu was amazing n so emotional . Last the Flashes which they both get of each other , Their whole moments frm beginning 2 their last meeting was shown so beautifully . I just lovedd lovedd dis song seq 2 d core . It truly made me cry today n Kinshuk Mitali were just awosome 2dy πŸ‘. This Song was truly d Highlight of today's episode

Do pal ka khwabon ka Kaarwaan
Aur Phir chal diye ,tum kahan hum kahan
Do Pal ki Dilo ki daastaan
Aur Phir chal diye , tum kahan hum kahan
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Angel: I don't think they would waste Kinshuk on the "boy she left behind" πŸ˜† He is definitely her destiny as decided during casting. How long it will take for their eventual union to take place is another story. I guess this is evolving into a huge Montague-Capulet rivalry fiasco. And actually someone I know suggested that once Krishna becomes the BDO, TTS himself might force her to marry Pintoo..πŸ˜• Anything can happen!

But one thing I agree on is that she should concentrate on her BDO dreams for the moment.

@Moni: I loved your analysis of the song sequence! I agree that it was a really apt song choice for the emotions of Pintu and Krishna at the moment. While Krishna is woken from her sleep, Pintoo doesn't even bother to sleep. I guess both of them want to enjoy the last few minutes of this "do pal" before they go "kahan,kahan"
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love all your point of views completely keep writing I can't comment because I don't know what more I can say after such beautiful expressions.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Samna I will aggree wid All ur point but I hav 2 disaggree tht Pintu is acting selfish , There is a difference b/w Prishna's feelings in respect to the type of persons they are. Krishna is able 2 hide her feelings becozz she is totally unaware abt her feelings for Pintu , she is feeling restless at tht moment . She hav her own dream 2 fulfill thru whcih she can deprive her feelings for Pintu may be uknowingly but For Pintu He is Completely in love wid krishna , Eventhough I still think tht He is little aware of his feelings but is not ready 2 accept d truth . n most imp we shld not forget tht He promised 2 his father So evenif he wants he couldn't do anythng , As far as Staring 2 krishna is concerned I aggree tht It could lead prob 2 krishna but it can't be called his selfishness , It's not easy 2 hide ur feelings for d one whom u love specially wehn U know abt ur feelings .Woh kehte hai naa Yeh Dil kya Karein . So it can be called his inability 2 control on his feelings but It certainly can't be called his selfishness .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I didn't read the word selfish initially I will agree with Moni here this is not selfishness from pintu's side. These were uncontrolled feelings from pintu's side towards krishna. See even krishna was stealing glances so either she was not selfish. Right now she is in phase of growing her feelings and Pintu has his feeling grown. Mostly from male side specially a person like pintu (Jo har baat dhol peet kar batata ho and had never hide any feelings from anyone from childhood) is very difficult to control his emotions and definitely he would never want these things to cause any harm to krishna.
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Moni and Prishna_DBPS (name? πŸ˜›): I think I need to explain my use of the word selfish better. I didn't mean that Pintoo is being selfish by his actions. I understand that they are impulsive actions which he doesn't even know he is committing. BUT when I said he was being selfish, or maybe self-centred is a better word, I was referring to the fact that he was not really thinking of the consequences of his unguarded actions and looks on others.

Just think about it. He likes Krishna so he keeps looking at her throughout the cheka but he doesn't want to oppose his dad so he is going through with the cheka anyway. That to me is a bit selfish to be honest. He is just doing everything without thinking while Krishna has to bear the brunt of his looks and gestures.

He has to learn to act with awareness and not just get carried away with his own feelings. I realise that this is part of his character but it is also causing problems so it should be something that develops over time.