Poll

Is Pinto going to be the boy she left behind, for Krishna?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is there hope for Pinto and Krishna? I made this poll after seeing today's episode .

It also reminded me of the Sweet Dream novel I read long time agoπŸ˜†

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1859176.The_Boy_She_Left_Behind
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Defo There is a hope n tht hope is of BDO result . Prishna surely gonna be together But I seriously had tears in my eyes by seeng Prishna specially d song Do Pal . OMGG I seriously felt their pain 😭
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Is there hope for Pinto and Krishna? I made this poll after seeing today's episode .

It also reminded me of the Sweet Dream novel I read long time agoπŸ˜†

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1859176.The_Boy_She_Left_Behind

Angel i haven't seen the episode yet! won't until sunday but was there a big twist?
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrshP

Angel i haven't seen the episode yet! won't until sunday but was there a big twist?

It was half and half. Sorry maybe I'm projectingπŸ˜† But don't wanna spoil you!

I'm sure written update will come up soon.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: UrshP

Urshi epi was awosome n amazing . There was an awosome song seq on Prishna depicting their feelings for each other n yarning for each other . Then today Pintu-Pinky got engaged . Actually Pinky had put d ring in Pintu's finger but when pintu was abt 2 put d ring his ring falls as He was constatntly looking at Krishna n his all focus was on her .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Since she or rather myself never saw them together, i think question of leaving him behind does not arise. She herself is surprised at what she is knowing.

As long as there is a gaze, an empathetic action from Pinto directed towards Krishna and which will appeal to her, she would not stop reciprocating him with a look back and gratitude expressed. Foremost he is a good person in her eyes. One doesn't have to stop seeing that.

And as for her sudden realization that she may have a certain liking for him; just before the point when he is becoming unattainable will definitely have her focus on other attainable things of her life. But she can still keep him in thoughts until she meets a new good memory that will happen to her to take her away from the Pinto memory.

I mean sometimes having some good memories and living by them is not being gloomy, it is also a certain energy.

I mean leaving him behind...peeche chod diya...??? were they even together for sometime in the journey ? they did not even become passengers on the same journey...he was helping when she didn't even expect it in her journey... and they mostly meet in a come across style. A come across situation ends in crossing each other.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Since she or rather myself never saw them together, i think question of leaving him behind does not arise. She herself is surprised at what she is knowing.

As long as there is a gaze, an empathetic action from Pinto directed towards Krishna and which will appeal to her, she would not stop reciprocating him with a look back and gratitude expressed. Foremost he is a good person in her eyes. One doesn't have to stop seeing that.

And as for her sudden realization that she may have a certain liking for him; just before the point when he is becoming unattainable will definitely have her focus on other attainable things of her life. But she can still keep him in thoughts until she meets a new good memory that will happen to her to take her away from the Pinto memory.

I mean sometimes having some good memories and living by them is not being gloomy, it is also a certain energy.

I mean leaving him behind...peeche chod diya...??? were they even together for sometime in the journey ? they did not even become passengers on the same journey...he was helping when she didn't even expect it in her journey... and they mostly meet in a come across style. A come across situation ends in crossing each other.

I agree with all your points, but I am sorry my question did not convey the meaning I had in mind.
So I 'll rephrase the question .

Is Pinto going to be her first love or first crush , which she will never forget but she will have to stop pursuing it before the romance even started and thinking of her other priority her life's dream of becoming BDO?

Anyways it's just a poll like any other poll. I even gave an option to state otherwise!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I agree with all your points, but I am sorry my question did not convey the meaning I had in mind.
So I 'll rephrase the question .

Is Pinto going to be her first love or first crush , which she will never forget but she will have to stop pursuing it before the romance even started and thinking of her other priority her life's dream of becoming BDO?

Anyways it's just a poll like any other poll. I even gave an option to state otherwise!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Answer is YES. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is an Indian drama. When do Indian dramas not have the two main leads end up together? I am amazed that Pinto will become the guy she left behind. A more interesting storyline will happen if Pinky does not become a BDO while Krishna does pushing Tun Tun Singh to break the Pinto-Pinky jodi engagement (its not a marriage). Then, he will show up at the Raj's house with Pinto's hand in marriage and pressure the family into accepting the proposal. Krishna knows the proposal is not sincere, but the family - her father too - will for some reason be compelled to accept it.
That's probably where the writers are headed with this story. It was not well thought out at all. Most shows have a script for the first three months, if a show is picked up, then the writers scramble together and try to come up with a story. You can tell, the writers have no idea where to go here.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wanna c prishna 2gether...