23rd episode: I had tears in my eyes

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
just finished watching the episode.

When I watched the episode today, tears welled up in my eyes when Vidya and Saraswati expressed their helplessness to their children. What would have the mother, the father, the brother, the sister and Krishna herself must have felt when Dihati yelled at Prishna "Koyla Khadaan, tu paida hote hi mar kyo nahin gayi"? How outrageous?? It was so sad today.

And then on this side Pinto, omg! i don't have any words. It was so sad.

And I must say hats off to Prachi Pathak (Dihati)!! She was so brilliant in her acting. She evoked such resentment against her existence today. Awesome.

it was very good episode and let me stay with Prishna for a while today as they realize what they are losing today. 😔

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if m not wrong, dihati's real name is prachee pathak, ri8?

@shridevigaddam,

ur post is worth reading. dat moment when de were expressing der helplessness was really tearful... I thought pintu wud say much more den just a ' BASS' .
Edited by frozen.devil - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

if m not wrong, dihati's real name is prachee pathak, ri8?

@shridevigaddam,

ur post is worth reading. dat moment when de were expressing der helplessness was really tearful... I thought pintu wud say much more den just a ' BASS' .

Thanks. I was confused between the two. I will go and correct Prachi's surname. thank you.

And Pinto's BASS said it all. He was so enraged, no words wouldn't come. And when he is speaking to Vidya, he was unable to form his words coherently. I don't think it was my imagination, but I did feel that Kinshuk did express that through his acting.

The creatives cut his dialogue from yesterday's episode. They chose to show it this way. Either ways it works. This way of his protest to Dihati was also acceptable to me without him creating any drama in the hospital and before elders. He showed his mind well enough.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pintu maintained his decoram by not saying much in front of all - yet clearly spoke when things went beyond control!
He must be hating to become a part of that family which can be so rude...
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pintu's reaction is enough.No harsh words are needed to make dihati understand (that is if she was smart enough).You could see his anger and displeasure in his face and action.On the other hand , why was Krishna's family so naive ? Aren't they suspecting that pinky's family and TTS might be planning something to further humiliate Krishna at the engagement party ? I'm afraid Krishna will be embarrassed again in front of so many people but as always she would give them a piece of her mind.
580212 thumbnail
Have to agree with you Prachee Pathak rocked in todays episode. Thought she expressed herself how any mother would if she felt a certain way about the oppsite person (krishna)
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I loved the episode and dehati was really good in her expressionsivly and regarding Pintu his actions were more powerful than words. One day I was saying Moni ke pintu singh ko jab gussa aata to vo action hi karta hai words par nahi rehta he is making it true. He actually did like the husband who authoritatively took his ife away from all the allegations and krishna also went along the flow without fighting as she was feeling safe with him. Prishna scene was also beautiful the way both were giving painful expression.

Vidya home scene was another beautiful scene I love the confidence that VP has on Krishna.