Pintu-Pinky Chekha Tomm :((

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Infront of Pintu TTS tells Bihari tht Pintu and Pinky's chekha will be tomm . OMGG The look Pintu gives 2 his Fatehr n Bihari It was unbelievable seriously Unbelievable . First Time He showed his Anger in his eyes to his Father , He was telling 2 his Father tht I DON'T WANT THE CHEKHA AND MARRIGE 😑 . His ANger was soo soo scary , he might not hav said a single word in oppose 2 his Father regarding dis chekha but Today The way He showed his feelings n Anger was Out of d world n truly Unexpectable πŸ‘ . On a side Can't end dis topic wout appraising Kinshuk , He was Mindblowing n Truly stole the show 2dy ,OMGG His eyes were burning with anger .This Guy is soo soo Expressive tht Even wout telling a single wrd He can easily potray his emotions n feelngs so beautifully .Truly Hats off 2 him πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u...what n eye look yr...superb acting...πŸ‘
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Moni diii Kya kahe yaar hai hi woh itnaaa expressive yaar i love him i cud write this million time that Kinshuk Mahajan the best actor in the tinsel town yaar i loveee him yh he is the besttt
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am not sad..coz at the end all is well that ends well πŸ˜† ...
and pintu n krishna vl be together πŸ˜ƒ
580212 thumbnail
great post Moni!

I don't think Prishna will be able to bear Cheka happening. Something Drastic will happen.

KINSHUK took my breath away today :)
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
the way he was staring dihati too was awesome😎 in anger
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls don't mind whn I used to see him in CCBM i used to think it was Kingshuk's best..i was seriously wrong...he is just awesome in AB...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bristi04

Pls don't mind whn I used to see him in CCBM i used to think it was Kingshuk's best..i was seriously wrong...he is just awesome in AB...

Hahaa DOn't Worry dear it's not ur fault at all . Actually Kinshuk is such a Brilliant Actor who is getting better n better day by day , never evers een such a huge Growth in any actor not even in any Bollywood actor . n it's really commanable πŸ‘ . Everytime We see his acting n his different character We think He can't be best then this but Next time He comes up wid another more Brilliant scene or Char n We just couldn't take our eyes off him .😍. He seriously is awsome . n he is fantastic superb as DBPS πŸ‘πŸΌ
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree dii that look was soo hot
jus love the way he was looking al his dad and bihari
and wen inside where pinky was there he was looking al his mom ! hai Pintu ji rock!