Pintu did exactly rght 2dy ,Kinshuk was MARVELLOUS

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Pintu did very correct by taking Krishna far frm all those false allegations n blames whch she was getting infront of him . He couldn't able 2 hear a single word against her . OMGG His Eyes were tellling tht how much he was controlling his anger , and when Dehati tells Krishna tht why she didn't die when she took birth THATZ IT It was untolearable for him n he just holds Krishna's hand n takes her with him outside d hospital . oh Every1 including Krishna was Shocked . I just completely lovedd dis scene .

I aggree I was expecting Yest tht Pintu will tell lotzz of thngs 2 Dehati but When I 2dy saw d scene n when he tells 2 VP tht What is d need 2 face those People who doesn't know meaning of relationships n who doesn't respects u . I thought It was much better slap frm pintu's side 2 Dehati rather then Speaking . Had He told lotzz of thngs 2 Dehati It wouldn't hav affected Dehati much but By holding hand n taking her out frm every1 Pintu gave his answer 2 every1 regarding Krishna n what she mean for him . Yeah Thatzz different thing tht no1 able 2 understood it but Humaare Pintuji ne toh apni taraf se Jawaab de diya apna 😉

And last but not the last The Man KINSHUK MAHAJAN Who gave dis scene the real soul , OMG He was just amaizng in ds scene , He might not hav said much but His eyes said it all . Kinshuk ..wht 2 say abt dis guy yaar He was Marvellous 2dy , His Anger , his pain was just Wowww , 👏
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful post Moni. It was a awesome scene who spoke the volume of his emotions, his care, his concern, his anger and his pain when he was holding back from looking towards krishna when she was going towards rickshaw and was looking at him with some hope (I felt she was looking with very hopeful eyes but he didn't replied to those eyes). His eyes following after they left and when he entered the hospital the way he was trying to hide his pain and tears from his father and family. Then the shocked expression when his father fixed the cheeka challenging Pintu with eyes dare you speek a word. Then in the room when the cheeka date is announced the sad communication with ganga through eyes was portrayed so beautifully.

Today I was reading sandid post she wants to make a silent movie on kinshuk and I think it will be great hit. He does miracles through eyes that words are not needed in any scene

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Very beautiful post Moni. It was a awesome scene who spoke the volume of his emotions, his care, his concern, his anger and his pain when he was holding back from looking towards krishna when she was going towards rickshaw and was looking at him with some hope (I felt she was looking with very hopeful eyes but he didn't replied to those eyes). His eyes following after they left and when he entered the hospital the way he was trying to hide his pain and tears from his father and family. Then the shocked expression when his father fixed the cheeka challenging Pintu with eyes dare you speek a word. Then in the room when the cheeka date is announced the sad communication with ganga through eyes was portrayed so beautifully.

Today I was reading sandid post she wants to make a silent movie on kinshuk and I think it will be great hit. He does miracles through eyes that words are not needed in any scene

Very Well said rachu , yes Today I also felt in tht rickshaw scene tht First time Krishna was looking at pintu by some hopes , may be she was wanting him 2 stop her but Pintu didn't even looked at her Once they comes out frm hospital , It was such a beautiful scene , I seriously lovedd it .
n Very true A Silent movie can very very easily made with Kinhsuk in it becozz he hardly needs any dialogue 2 express himself , he can very well n very easily can potray his feelings 2 every1 , His eyes seriously speaks volumes , OMGG His shocked n ANgry Expressions 2 his Father was d kodak moment , must say He was so daring 2dy , Who says Pintu is a Weak Character 😉
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
100% agree with u dear...kinshuk is the best...👏
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni Pintu singh is not a weak character. Abiding your parents words is not weakness. Parents is the one who has raised their child from childhood with love no matter how selfish TTS is but this no one can deny he does love his son's very much and never left any stone unturned to fulfill their wishes. Now Pintu is like this from child hood he had always obeyed and respected his father and brother and was never left with the option to think about anything. He got all the luxuries he demanded on one go and big decisions were never taken by himself either his father decided or his brother decided I think none of them asked himself to think about his life not to go in flow. Now if we expect sudden change ki ek ladki aayi aur pintu ji starts fighting or become rebel it is wrong also and impossible also. I know krishna is good girl and we want pintu to fight for her but I want a slow change not immediate change. I want him slowly to get firmer on the stand and politely standing on point but I don't want drastic turn over on his basic nature.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dii i havent watch the epi yet but i could tell how he must have felt yaar good he took Krishna out from these zehrili batei of Dihati this woman is crazzy i juss cant tolerate the Chacha chachi yaar how on earth a chacha will do bad of her bhatiji yaar yh dii one thing obvious Hamara hottie is the best Actor in the telly world so woh toh har cheez perfectt hi karengha dii i jusss loveee himm ...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
god it was beautiful when he said bas i think my heart stopped really beautiful expressions and when he took her away perfect actions. u know when the only thing holding u back from speaking your mind is the fact that some1 is an elder/parent than i really feel sorry for tt when Pintu tells him what he feels. today if it was any other man standing in front of him and telling him to get married to pinky he would punched him- tt really lucky that he is pintu's dad otherwise would have felt sorry 4 him. and his every expression just shows how much he hates pinky's family.

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Moni Pintu singh is not a weak character. Abiding your parents words is not weakness. Parents is the one who has raised their child from childhood with love no matter how selfish TTS is but this no one can deny he does love his son's very much and never left any stone unturned to fulfill their wishes. Now Pintu is like this from child hood he had always obeyed and respected his father and brother and was never left with the option to think about anything. He got all the luxuries he demanded on one go and big decisions were never taken by himself either his father decided or his brother decided I think none of them asked himself to think about his life not to go in flow. Now if we expect sudden change ki ek ladki aayi aur pintu ji starts fighting or become rebel it is wrong also and impossible also. I know krishna is good girl and we want pintu to fight for her but I want a slow change not immediate change. I want him slowly to get firmer on the stand and politely standing on point but I don't want drastic turn over on his basic nature.

I totally totally aggree wid ur each n every word Rachu . Even I don't think tht Pintu is Weak char at all . had he been Weak He wouldn't hav Dragged Krishna 2 d staffroom n wouldn't hav tried so much for her so tth she could give her mains , Wouldn't hav slapped her Eventhough It was spontaneous reaction frm his side . n most imp wht u said Just becozz he abids his Parents words doesn't show tht He is weak . As u said He is been shown Overly pampered rght frm childhood n dis is how he was grown up ,We can't expect at all frm him 2 just abruptly changing himself into a rebellion n raising his voice n all . I 2 don't want suddenn change It would be really unreal , I also want a natural change in him n The way he is changing I am happy wid tht .

I was talking abt some persons Who were calling him as a Weak character whch he is not