Bihari is such shameless

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
😡 don't know what to say abt both this husband-wife duo😡😡..

after seeing all front of their eyes..they r still ready to make their daughter marry Pinto, who doesn't even love & care for their daughter

how happy he was when tuntun announced tom is their choka😭..

Pinto know these Bihari family so well😃..don't know when he will stand front of his father & ignore this Pinky rishta😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I fully agree that Pinky's parents are not understanding that they are actually getting her into trouble by getting the 'chekha' fixed - it is crystal clear that he does not like her or them

His 'BAS' today said it all..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dammit so soon those stupid ppl cnt wait to watch the episode
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yh even i am soo like what the heck pintu dnt like her but still they want their daughter with him what kind of parents is this ..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree tht Those two r seriously disgusting People . Evenafter seeng Pintu holding Krishn's hand infront of every1 n taking her out far frm every1 They r not ready 2 accept d fact tht He doesn't even care for them or tht Pinky 😡
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
even after all this the way they were jumping in joy is such a shame😡

when dihati calls krishna, koyla khajan😡, front of her parents...even they dare not speak anything😔..i thought sarawati will slap dihati..but that didn't happen😔
580212 thumbnail
I can strongly say I HATE DIhati and Bhirai. They are low people and they are doing all the wrong things. I hope Pintu knocks some sense into these silly people.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: UrshP

I can strongly say I HATE DIhati and Bhirai. They are low people and they are doing all the wrong things. I hope Pintu knocks some sense into these silly people.

Urshi I m watnggg for d day when Pintu will declare his love for krishna infront of every1 , OMGG Would lovv lovv 2 see Pnky Dehati n Bihari's face . 😡
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What color suit will Bihari be wearing tomorrow for the cheka?
I hope it will be Pink color suit because I think it is Pinky's favorite color!

Oh and I love to hate Bihari and Dhihati! They're like a comedy of disasters! Gazab!
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree they just think of themselves and Pinky only and no one else. They are so big headed.