Pintu's behaviour n nature

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Today there was a huge differnce in DBPS nature n beahviour infront f his Father TTS . Today when TTS tells him tht why It is needed 2 mix up wid his Servent n his family .Pintu replies tht No work is small or big , Person is identified wid his behaviour . The Guy who never ever even saw into his father's eyes or enevr ever argued for anythng wid his father Today I saw a somethng differnt in him n in his eyes . He had a drastic change in his thinking n way of talking 2 his father . I am saying it as a drastic change becoz For Pintu Arguing wid his father is very big thing .

In precap he defended Krishna infront of every1 n fought wid Dehati who is going 2 be his MIL whch showed his defensive nature for krishna whch He never showed openly before like he showed in precap
Share Ur views πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Yeah your right Moni, There was a certain change in Pintu's responses and I think he will be able to talk differently with TTS from no on.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep even I noticed the change when it comes to krishna he is becoming defensive. Pehle itna nahi tha but today it was there that's why he even answered his father. Wow vase kya dialog maara TTS ne apna patni aur apna sasural ka izzat karna bhi to farz hai tumhara. To tuntun ji Pintu ji vahi farz to adda kar rahe the. Aage chal kar yahi sikh bhaari padegi aap par kyunki krishna Pintu ji ka hone waala patni hai to aapki hi yeh baat vo manege to aapko accha nahi lagegaπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Yep even I noticed the change when it comes to krishna he is becoming defensive. Pehle itna nahi tha but today it was there that's why he even answered his father. Wow vase kya dialog maara TTS ne apna patni aur apna sasural ka izzat karna bhi to farz hai tumhara. To tuntun ji Pintu ji vahi farz to adda kar rahe the. Aage chal kar yahi sikh bhaari padegi aap par kyunki krishna Pintu ji ka hone waala patni hai to aapki hi yeh baat vo manege to aapko accha nahi lagegaπŸ˜‰

Hahaha I know Rachu . TTS ko woh nahi bolna chhaiye tha , Ab dekho hamaare Pintuji there Aagyakaari Bete , dekhna kaise paalan karenge unke aaadarsh ka πŸ˜‰
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hahaha I know Rachu . TTS ko woh nahi bolna chhaiye tha , Ab dekho hamaare Pintuji there Aagyakaari Bete , dekhna kaise paalan karenge unke aaadarsh ka πŸ˜‰

Haha I know when TTS said this I was like pintu ji vahi to kar rahein hain jo aap bole apni hone waali patni aur apne sasuraal ka samman
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Today there was a huge differnce in DBPS nature n beahviour infront f his Father TTS . Today when TTS tells him tht why It is needed 2 mix up wid his Servent n his family .Pintu replies tht No work is small or big , Person is identified wid his behaviour . The Guy who never ever even saw into his father's eyes or enevr ever argued for anythng wid his father Today I saw a somethng differnt in him n in his eyes . He had a drastic change in his thinking n way of talking 2 his father . I am saying it as a drastic change becoz For Pintu Arguing wid his father is very big thing .

In precap he defended Krishna infront of every1 n fought wid Dehati who is going 2 be his MIL whch showed his defensive nature for krishna whch He never showed openly before like he showed in precap
Share Ur views πŸ˜ƒ

Moni, I was very happy with the development. πŸ˜ƒ
I think Pinto is also noticing how "calling right a right" wins appreciation. Babloo is already like that. And when he must have seen the lady interviewer praising Krishna and also blessing her; and the general applause to that gesture for both of them by all the bystanders must have driven a wedge within his clouded heart. I think now things must be clearing up.

Whatever, I definitely like this character developing and having his voice rather than his brother's or father's. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Today I liked as each of the brothers walk away to their rooms not caring for their fathers word and just believing in the truth.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya dear...i m notice 2...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Moni, I was very happy with the development. πŸ˜ƒ
I think Pinto is also noticing how "calling right a right" wins appreciation. Babloo is already like that. And when he must have seen the lady interviewer praising Krishna and also blessing her; and the general applause to that gesture for both of them by all the bystanders must have driven a wedge within his clouded heart. I think now things must be clearing up.

Whatever, I definitely like this character developing and having his voice rather than his brother's or father's. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Today I liked as each of the brothers walk away to their rooms not caring for their fathers word and just believing in the truth.

Shri Even I was happy wid dis development , chota sa hi sahi but he did took a step 4wd 2wds saying n sharing his POV infront of his father whch he never used 2 do previously . n I also loved how 2dy Both bros goes 2 their respective rooms indicatng tht Whtever their father tells them but He will not be able 2 keep them in their cage n He wouldn't be able 2 force his decisions on them . I lovedd how Pintu kept his POV infront of his father Politely wout being Rude or rebeliion unlike Babloo .
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pintu's character and intelligence should be at par with Krishna coz if not he would look so small compared to her.It's only right to make his character a little assertive, decisive and firm but not rude which he is showing now.Nice episode.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I noticed too well what can we say Love changes poeple. 😊