-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the written update. 😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Sanj, my krishna, lovely update. Okay, I comment. :P Described it well. You're right. I do miss my sasurji 😳 And uhhh well, the epi was great! Like loved it and precap 🤣 No comments there...

Khushi

Ok now comes my long comment after watching the episode 😳

First off, disliked the way Pinky talked to her parents. It's true. Just like you, I would have already been cremated for talking like that 😛 In the beg, loved the Prishna scene... 😳 Tuntun, well, he's back to his irritating talks but nevertheless, I enjoy his evil-ness. Poor devaji. Kitne innocent hai... And haaaye haaaye Vidya bauji aur amma! Kya romance hai 😛 For the Precap, should I (bhabhi) be blamed for instigating pintoo's feelings 😳😛 Sorry my bhabhiji for having you hear all that from Dihati chachi. Had no such intention 😉 Oh oh, tell me about the police first wala rule -__- I dislike that too! A person could die!!! Then who'se going to take the blame?? 😳

Ok so I'll sleep and be back tomz. Happy? 🤗
xiaoyouangel thumbnail
gawd...i so hate these people that instead of giving thanks to the person who made it possible for their daughter to be treated instead insult and say things which isn't true...i hope pinto will make a stand this time as to what he sees is right...
thanks for the written update..couldn't have understood it without you..
-SuMee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
freaking amazing update omg and that part ab PIntu forgetting that pinky is dying so funny