Another Excellent episode!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today saw another brilliant episode - with Pinky lashing out at her parents - and finally lashing her wrists as well.
Krishna's family was at peace with themselves...
but showed so much concern when they heard Pinky's parents' scream...
Krishna and her talk with the doctor was also good...
TTS in his usual style was electrifying in his dialogue delivery... I love that character though negative - he is a Brilliant actor!
Pintuji is now getting to listen to his heart and has started seeing the goodness and niceness in Krishna...
Great going...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True ji another electrifying episode and another brilliant performances and it depicted the difference between 3 different families attitude.

Pinky Family: All are dejected with the fact that krishna gave good interview. Parents are trying to indulge their daughter and Pinky is becoming harsh with them. Ego is dominant here. They can never be concerned for krishna's family

Krishna family: All are happy with krishna's success and enjoying the bit. They all have love and respect for each other their is no element of ego here. They are very much concerned for pinky also.

Pintu family: It is divided in 2 parts one where TTS and his ego stays and other where principle stays. All are happy with krishna's success except TTS. He wants to dominate everything including his son's but he is failing to do so. Babloo singh is against TTS but now it's seems even Pintu on whom he had proper hold is getting little idea's about wrong and right and going out of hands of TTS.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
me2 lovedd d whole episode 2dy . It was filled with different variations n dimensions like rachu said . I think now Pintu 2 is getting out of TTS hands as He 1st time 2dy argued wid his father though It was small but it just started .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

True ji another electrifying episode and another brilliant performances and it depicted the difference between 3 different families attitude.

Pinky Family: All are dejected with the fact that krishna gave good interview. Parents are trying to indulge their daughter and Pinky is becoming harsh with them. Ego is dominant here. They can never be concerned for krishna's family

Krishna family: All are happy with krishna's success and enjoying the bit. They all have love and respect for each other their is no element of ego here. They are very much concerned for pinky also.

Pintu family: It is divided in 2 parts one where TTS and his ego stays and other where principle stays. All are happy with krishna's success except TTS. He wants to dominate everything including his son's but he is failing to do so. Babloo singh is against TTS but now it's seems even Pintu on whom he had proper hold is getting little idea's about wrong and right and going out of hands of TTS.

rachu I completely aggree wid u tht Today they showed three families wid taotally different variations . n Abt TTS n Pintu Yes now i think The Time started when Pintu started raising his voice , can't say raising his Voice but Atleast he started d argument . The person who never ever used 2 even see in his father's eyes , today he was arguing wid his father n was trying 2 keep his POV infront of him .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep Moni he started realizing the goodness of Krishna. Abhi vo apni voice nahi raise kar raha hai and I don't want him to become harsh with TTS but yes he has started to bring his POV in front of TTS.
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh... I am also agree wid you...😉
580212 thumbnail
Agreed! What an outstanding episode. The precap looks amazing.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree too awesome episode awesome precap. 😊
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story is getting to be interesting
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh... it was good episode... :))