Looks like Pinky never passed the exam

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like Pinky never passed the exam on her own but instead had to have her daddy "fix" it for her, just like he is trying to "fix" her interview, lol.
No wonder I haven't been able to understand how it is that she was able to pass the exam which is apparently supposed to be quite difficult to do when we have never actually seen her studying. Anytime it was time to actually study the only thing she was studying was the latest entertainment magazines etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Yes! I know, So she hasn't passed and now we are going away from the interview and results to a suicide track!!! hmm...It would be silly now if the other two Interviewers still try and get pinky passed.
Parm. thumbnail
I agree UrshP that it would be silly if they passed her now as the other 3 clearly were not impressed at all. It's definitely going to be interesting with the suicide track and I can't wait to see the episode later today.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParmB

I agree UrshP that it would be silly if they passed her now as the other 3 clearly were not impressed at all. It's definitely going to be interesting with the suicide track and I can't wait to see the episode later today.

seems like the promo for tonights episode is showing some scheming again :/ oh dear.

Btw you can call me Ursh
Parm. thumbnail
Hi Ursh,

Do you know what kind of scheming it was? I'm assuming it has something to do with Pinky and her Mom inviting Krishna and her family to the shaaka,

Btw, you can call me Parm😉
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please Don't Get Me Wrong...But I Want Her To Become A BDO...This Way Somehow Will Make Pinky Who Hate Krishna So Much Will Somehow This Help In Her's In Need...I Know She Is A Selfish Person Always Thinking About Herself ...But Still Thinking How Will The Story Proceed...Don't Want Her Make Krishna Life Even More Miserable...Krishna Only Has One Sweet Dream To Come A BDO Not 4 Her, But For Her Family Seeing Krishna This Way Upsetting Me...Why Does Every Women's Always Have To Struggle In Life To Achieve There Goals, Why Does Girl Have To Leave They Dream After They Marriage Or Because Some one Always Comparing With That Person...Why Always There Show Negative In Good Shows...
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U know the sad part is that if she studied and worked hard i am sure she would have flourished.
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Please Don't Get Me Wrong...But I Want Her To Become A BDO...This Way Somehow Will Make Pinky Who Hate Krishna So Much Will Somehow This Help In Her's In Need...I Know She Is A Selfish Person Always Thinking About Herself ...But Still Thinking How Will The Story Proceed...Don't Want Her Make Krishna Life Even More Miserable...Krishna Only Has One Sweet Dream To Come A BDO Not 4 Her, But For Her Family Seeing Krishna This Way Upsetting Me...Why Does Every Women's Always Have To Struggle In Life To Achieve There Goals, Why Does Girl Have To Leave They Dream After They Marriage Or Because Some one Always Comparing With That Person...Why Always There Show Negative In Good Shows...

I understand where you are coming from and I would like to see her turn into an unselfish person as well but I don't know if her character will be able to see past her hatred for all things "Krishna" to be able to accept Krishna for the person she is. For whatever reason it seems she has always wanted to compete with Krishna and her parents have helped her with her wants that her selfishness is quite ingrained into her character. I am hopeful however that she will someday be able to change...

As for the way her family is, some people just enjoy feeling superior to others as it gives them self importance. I think that is where Pinky and her family stand. Because Krishna wanted to become a BDO, Pinky wanted to as well but they cannot stand the thought as Pinky and Krishna being equals so they are trying there hardest to stop Krishna from becoming one. If Krishna and Pinky were both were to become BDO's how can Pinky's family feel superior to VP's family?

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Found Interesting...
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: orianthi

U know the sad part is that if she studied and worked hard i am sure she would have flourished.

Yes I agree that had she studied and tried her hardest she may have been able to pass all on her own and perhaps then she wouldn't have flopped so miserably during her interview!