Good performance 'PINKY'...wht u think ?

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
👏👏Hi Pinky (shivshakti Sachdev)
yesterday episode was tooo good...
Now you had prove yourself that you can do gray shed very well...
keep it up... now we will see the serious "Pinky"...👍🏼
Edited by fanbebo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree!

Pinky was fabulous yesterday even without any dialogues. Her expressions as she saw all her dreams and fantasies crumbling around her was really actually very sad. I mean this is a girl that has been brought up to believe that anything she wants, her parents will make it happen and she will always be the centre of attention. Seeing Krishna get all that attention, as well as the acknowledgment from Pintoo, when he ignores Pinky's advances, is the first blow. And when the DC says she will never become a BDO, it is the second.

Her expressions as she realised her ideal life was being destroyed, seemingly by Krishna's own hand, was a mixture of anger, jealousy, helplessness, and frustration and SS showed that beautifully.

As for the suicide, I think it is just a way for her to get attention. I highly doubt she actually wants to die, but rather sees sympathy maybe as a way to get what she wants and get back as the centre of attention. I hope this doesn't cost her her life, though I highly doubt the CVs would kill her off without any warning. It will be interesting to see what changes this incident brings in everyone's relationships.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Shiv was excellent in yesterday's episode.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes she did a fantastic job yesterday. I loved watching her facial expressions throughout the epi but especially at the end with the anger/jealousy that she was showing when she saw Prishna together holding the file.
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks... for your views... i think now she will take revenge from krishna...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes Shiv was excellent yest n even today she was Fantastic , the way She showed her emotions , anger, jelaousy was mindblowing
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I must say Shiv is a fabulous actress and did her part beautifully. She made we feel her pain, her anger and her distress so beautifully.