Here's what might happen...

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Expect to see a scene where Pinky's parents will accuse Krishna for taking advantage of Pintu's good intentions. Krishna will be accused of using herself to draw Pintu into her life; her family will be insulted and Pintu's father will not hesistate to do some damage to Krishna. A teary-eyed, embarassed and humiliated Krishna will try to defend herself but it is only until Pintu comes to her defense when all talk will end and Pintu will declare he likes Krishna.

Embarassed and angry, Krishna will get annoyed with Pintu are feeling the way he does about her and we'll hear someone "Hum Ke Hain Khoon" type of lines. She will then push Pintu away from her and tell him she does not have feelings for him. The writers will take one of two avenues here. I am assuming this is their favorite...Pintu will go to his room and cry is eyes out from Krishna's rejections. He will do something foolish like throwing himself of a bridge or haning outside her house - staring at her of course - untll she gives in and says she has feelings for him too (Yawning) OR Krishna will get angry at her and force her to come to terms with her feelings for him. Then he might do what the writers like and have him cry and do all the foolish stuff...
Yep, that is what the writers will give us...they do it in EVERY drama. And then Pintu will force himself to marry Pinky to make Krishna comes to terms with her love for him and then they will get married once she does and the father and Krishna will have multiple clashes.
See, this is what they do all the time. I've seen enough dramas to know there is ONE stale forumla they follow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Soapy Stud Suds🤣 - some options:
1. Pintu feels guilty & gets engaged to Pinky
2. Krishna is blamed & rejects Pintu - Pintu goes ahead with Pinky to piss Krishna
3. Pintu throws a fit because he doesn't want to marry Pagal Pinky

I think pintu-pinky engagement is AHEAD...before eventual break up

Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

2. Krishna is blamed & rejects Pintu - Pintu goes ahead with Pinky to piss Krishna

😆 Thanks for the fun post and the fact you are not taking things so serlously. I like your second senario - that would be fun to watch actually. If the CVs are imaginative, they would have taken this route and given us a fun show to watch.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

😆😆

Word Count: 1

580212 thumbnail
Well well well lol some of what you said might happen as well like they Pinky and Pintu will get engaged!

Pinky hardly recovered and they cut to the engagment in tonights episode.
Laila2009 thumbnail
The show is on five days a week? Or was this a special episode?
Laila2009 thumbnail
Looks like the rushed forward the engagement. My guess, Pinky does not become a BDO and Krishna does. TTS calls of the engagement himself and moves towards one between Pintu and Krishna because he sees an opportunity to use Krishna to his advantage...
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
yest they showed that bihari & tuntun com'g to hotel & telling those evil officers that Krishna should not pass? was that scene shown today?..

i hope they show krishna becom'g BDO & then marrying Pintoo...then the clash btw Tuntun & krishna will b nice to c..insted of Bihari family faces😳