Pinky Suicide Track

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Evening Abians 😃

I hope the upcoming track of Pinky trying to commit suicide doesn't end in Pintu agreeing to Marry Pinky because of guilt or feeling bad for Pinky. She is probably doing this to get attention. It does not seem like Pinky s depressed or has this is a build up of emotions!

I mean this is a serious Issue and I hope CVS have made the track worth watching and not make a mock of this.

Do you guys agree with me?
😊
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Urshi I think this track is introduced 2 make Pintu Guilty only becozz whtever is d case or how much he hates 2 talk 2 Pinky but He will never ever want anythng bad for her So This will defo make him guilty . Second thng I think tht this may lead to Preponing Pintu-pinky's chekha whch was not yet decided (Date) but After dis incident I think TTS n Bihari wll soon decide the date for d chekha .

But I m lovinggg dis upcoming trcak . Wnt 2 see lotzz of emotions frm all sides . n I m sure Ct's will not disappoint us
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Think Pinky Going To Die...
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

I Think Pinky Going To Die...

hmmm...I don't think the CVS will take that kind of drastic step you never know though

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Could be guilt and then both of them getting married off. Or maybe

just engaged for the moment... But no, I don't think she'll die just yet..

Khushi
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pinky will not die - her suicide attempt will not go unnoticed. Her mother and father will get her medical attention. Then, Pintu will be forced to meet with her and consider getting married to her earlier than anticipated. Krishna will need to stay away and avoid meeting with Pintu. Pintu and Krishna will constantly stare at each other for the next couple of weeks until the shaadi. Then, Pintu will explode, refuse to marry Pinky and then the father will be horrible to Krishna and her family with Bihari's help. THAT is what you will see in the next few episodes.
Also, Pinky is not depressed; she is hurt, insecure and has feelings of inadequacy. Rejection is always hard for someone and Pinky cannot handle it. It is not just academically and professionally Krishna is surpassing her but also romantically. Individuals with low self-worth and delusions of grandeur always have a painful time when they fall.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you but I think they are only going to get engaged but not married and yeah hope CV's don't make a mock out of this.
Laila2009 thumbnail
And no, they will not get married. He's the lead.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Pinky will not die - her suicide attempt will not go unnoticed. Her mother and father will get her medical attention. Then, Pintu will be forced to meet with her and consider getting married to her earlier than anticipated. Krishna will need to stay away and avoid meeting with Pintu. Pintu and Krishna will constantly stare at each other for the next couple of weeks until the shaadi. Then, Pintu will explode, refuse to marry Pinky and then the father will be horrible to Krishna and her family with Bihari's help. THAT is what you will see in the next few episodes.

Also, Pinky is not depressed; she is hurt, insecure and has feelings of inadequacy. Rejection is always hard for someone and Pinky cannot handle it. It is not just academically and professionally Krishna is surpassing her but also romantically. Individuals with low self-worth and delusions of grandeur always have a painful time when they fall.

I reworded my topic. I also Don't believe Pinky is Depressed!. Lovely Post

Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrshP

I reworded my topic. I also Don't believe Pinky is Depressed!. Lovely Post

Thanks, that was very nice of you :-) But never reword a post unless you feel the need to clariy a point. We all have differences of opinion and that is what makes for a lively discussion.
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago