What will be DBPS reaction ???

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ABians As u all know tht Pinky will try 2 commit Sucide So I was just wondering like u all tht wht will be DBPS reaction after he will coem 2 know abt Pinky ? πŸ˜• . I know he always gets irritated whenever she coems infront of him , We also know tht He doesn't love her but We also know tht He is a nice hearted guy frm inside So Abt eharing pinky I think he will feel bad for her , may be if TTS n Bihari-Dehati will blame him toh he will feel guilty . What u all think ? Plzz Share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I am eager to know his reaction after he comes to know what pinky tried to do. Even I feel he will be very concerned and feel guilty for getting pinky in to this mess. TTS may als blame him but Bihari and Dehati has their favorite target to blame and that is Koyla khadan Krishna raj. I am sure those 2 are gonna blame her
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Eager What Going To Happen..Whether He Feel Sorry For Her Or Not.. We Have Wait And See, Really For The First Time I Blame This On Pintu For Her Condition...If He Doesn't Love Her, He Should Go Straight And Her Tell That..I Don't Blames Pinky, If She Want Be With Pintu For Sometime. She Behaving Like That Because She Love Him And She Going To His Bride. I Had Really Had Tear😭 After Seeing Pinky Like That In The Recap And Plus She Heard About Herself Harsh Words From Pintu What I Can Take Myself (That True That He Can Take Care Of His Self, He Could Haven't Said Nice To Her) DC Regretting After Giving Her Training And She Can't Become A Clerk. After That She Comes Home To See And See Pintu With Krishna Together...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pinto's reaction : I do not know.

My reaction: I saw it coming from Pinky. A person whose life is based on being envious of Koyla Khadaan doesn't have anything left of her own. She is consumed with envy and self-indulgence. Even if Pinto had not lead her to think he was her rightful property (in terms of fiance-fiancee), Pinky would not have stopped thinking him as her toy. And do we all want our Pinto Singh to be somebody's toy ??

And let's not forget, Pinky and Pinto ka abhi chekha bhi nahin hua ki Pinto starts treating Pinky in the manner she deserves. So far he is honoring his father's word and has never crossed that line.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Pinto's reaction : I do not know.

My reaction: I saw it coming from Pinky. A person whose life is based on being envious of Koyla Khadaan doesn't have anything left of her own. She is consumed with envy and self-indulgence. Even if Pinto had not lead her to think he was her rightful property (in terms of fiance-fiancee), Pinky would not have stopped thinking him as her toy. And do we all want our Pinto Singh to be somebody's toy ??

And let's not forget, Pinky and Pinto ka abhi chekha bhi nahin hua ki Pinto starts treating Pinky in the manner she deserves. So far he is honoring his father's word and has never crossed that line.

Exactly Shri . I really don't know why pinky thinks tht Pintu shld follow her as her servent n who shld treat her as her Princess n shld b her joru ka ghulam n tht2 when they r not even engaged . For wht she is considering her right on Pintu n tht2 frm so before ? I am very happy tht She saw d mirror today n Pintu n DC showed her tht .

I aggree tht Till now Pintu is just following his Dad's words as he can not n He will not back out frm his Promise whch TTS took frm him by cheating n by emotional blackmailing him .Had he not been blackmaied by TTS I don't think he would hav aggreed 2 d marrige
580212 thumbnail
I think Moni he will feel sorry for Pinky...lets wait and seee!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Think This Will Be End Of Pinky Life, She Not Going To Be A BCO Or Marry Pintu Singh. This Is End Of Her Life. I Think She Took The Right Choice For Killing Herself.. She Not Going To Get Anything In There Life By Her Attitude Always Comparing Her Like With Self And Think She Can Get Anything Want She Want In Her Life Because She Has Money, Why Does She Have Be Alive, For Sure Bihari And Dehati Will Blame Pintu Singh And Krishna Raj For Pinky (Priyanka) Condition, But Thinking What If They Blame Tuntun Singh Too For There Daughter Condition And Break This Marriage, Think That They Will Say We Want Our Daughter Alive And They Move Somewhere. I Want Them To Move Somewhere Far Away From Pintu Singh And Krishna Raj Family...For Sure This Is Going To Be The End For Pinky (Priyanka) Life...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think he is going to feel guilty but let's see what happens. 😊
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also feel the same as the other members. i think he wont feel like he caused caused it but he will feel VERY bad that she decided to take that step.

i feel bad that her parents have to see her like this & go through that πŸ˜•
Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Annoyed and mad at the same time. He's stuck. He wants to please his father but he cannot stand Pinky and likes Krishna. If he had his choice, he's rather be with Krishan over Pinky. But he does not know what to do and if the writers are smart, they will show that one of the reasons he does go through with this relationship with Pinky is to ensure no harm fall on Krishna or her family (something I hope Krishna comes to learn about Pintu's efforts). Pintu will be sucked further into this relationship and working hard to make sure that Krishna's izzat is not ruined when the family accuse her of leading him on.
If the writers are smart we should get to see some good drama. I have not sympathy for Pinky; her family wanted to shaadi but with it, a shaadi does not mean love - you cannot buy love. That's something rich, selfish people don't understand.