Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

The outfit reminds me of janitors and peons, but for the horrid shades he continues to use... most disgusting is him touching the DC dude in the washroom after starting to unzip🤢 He and his insane wife are entirely responsibly for Pinky's pathetic mental state.

oh gosh, I too cringed when he touched the DC guy without washing his hands... eeewww... Dunno about bird flu but Dog flu is on its way 😆...
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hilarious post dude! d horrid faces he makes adds a final touch 2 his cheapness n hav u guys seen dat dihati compliments her husband really well.. wid her cheap, gaudy sarees! eeu! 🤢 her sarees r in d colours of fire engine red, shocking pink,florescent orange, etc... de luk so cheap! but der acting is commendable.. d cheap duo!
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Welcome to the club! 😎

I have long been a huge hater of the awful safari suits and they just keep getting more and more ridiculous! And that pouch he carries around! Yeuch.

Ugh! The man oozes sleaze from every pore, doesn't he?

But I have to give it to the actor for being so convincingly, utterly disgusting. 🤢

OMG, you spoke my mind. That pouch kills me totally (in a bad way). I am definitely part of the safari suit hate club.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in a dark red color safari suit one day. Lets see whats next.

I think with his recent yellow colored safari suit, he has hit an all-time low.

And what was that whole cheap drama that he and dihati did over a 12 rupees water bottle.
Mohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

hilarious post dude! d horrid faces he makes adds a final touch 2 his cheapness n hav u guys seen dat dihati compliments her husband really well.. wid her cheap, gaudy sarees! eeu! 🤢 her sarees r in d colours of fire engine red, shocking pink,florescent orange, etc... de luk so cheap! but der acting is commendable.. d cheap duo!

Your post made me laugh, frozen. I totally agree. Dihati's choice of sarees isn't any better either. But, I guess, a man wearing a yellow colored dress from top to bottom is definitely stretching the limits if stupidity. Oh, the horrid faces...😆😆😆😆
😆😆😆
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

yes Dihati compliments Bihari very well... she has some bright shocking hot saree colors... full on Chammak Challo especiall with her kamarbandh and gogglewa 😆... I love it when she says da for ra... Pinaki mat do mat do... for mat ro mat ro...😆...
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good you open this topic.I really feel bad whenever I see him and his equally ridiculous and awful wife and their vomit- inducing attire including their daughter.They look like walking christmas trees.this is my opinion no offense meant to anyone.
Mohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erlynda

Good you open this topic.I really feel bad whenever I see him and his equally ridiculous and awful wife and their vomit- inducing attire including their daughter.They look like walking christmas trees.this is my opinion no offense meant to anyone.

I know what you are saying.The actors are doing a great job, indeed.

However, whenever you see their characters on screen (Bihari and Dihari), you have disgust in your eyes for them in a hilarious way. I'm always like "REALLY". I know its my broken record playing.

But, I still cannot believe that Bihari wore that yellow-colored safari suit with that creepy pouch of his that he carries everywhere including the restroom. And whats with all the display of richness that Dihati is always flaunting?

Sang-tare ka JUICE (Lol, its santra not Sang-tara). The woman was squeezing out orange juice using that age-old technique even outside that interview room.

And, by the way, did anyone notice Dihati's blue handbag with that gaudy sari of hers? OMG, I was like, Really? Really? A cheap blue handbag. LOL, hahahahahaha

feliciaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Did u see that he wore yellow, dihati wore orange-red, and pinky wore yellow and orange-red.
Like parents, like daughters
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually i read an article that pintu n bablu played a prank on him n convinced him to wear yellow suit n later it continued 😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pesi11

Actually i read an article that pintu n bablu played a prank on him n convinced him to wear yellow suit n later it continued 😆

Oh Really 😆😆.Should not be surprised at all becozzz It's Kinshuk who is known as a KING PRANKSTER whoever knows him , So Not at all Surprised tht He played Prank 😆😉. BTW Can U give me d Link of that article , Want 2 read it . Where U read it ? 😊