Bihari: An endless tale of disgusting safari suits

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Where do I even start? This guy Bihari is one in a million sample.

Bihari leaves all the vamps on Indian television far behind in his scheming and conspiracies.

And do I need to mention anything about his choice of COLORS for his SAFARI suits? Whenever I think that he cannot stoop any lower with his color choice, he pulls up a new disgusting and horrible safari suit.

As if that purple color safari suit wasn't enough, he wore a light green suit and recently for the interview, he dressed up in cheap and glaring yellow safari suit. That YELLOW safari suit of Bihari's KILLED me. Viewing it on my LCD, it felt like I have been hit by lightning.

And his recent acts:
Bringing that big cat to cast a bad omen for Krishna
Making fake certificates
Licking Tunutun singh's feet
And yeah, all the faces he makes

Bihari O' Bihari! Tu hai EK BIMARI.
Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
🤣 OH his yellow suit was/is disguting. Great Post. Made my day!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hahhaa Bihari's cheap yelloow Safari Suit 🤣 . But truly this man is such a cheap man who can go to any extent
Mohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hahhaa Bihari's cheap yelloow Safari Suit 🤣 . But truly this man is such a cheap man who can go to any extent

His CAT act and making sure that the cat crosses Krishna's path was so LOWLY, CHEAP, DISGUSTING, and SICK.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree and the face expressions he makes sometimes just irritates me.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆LOVE this post!!

even i was finding his jumpsuits so 🤢
& he really does outdo all the vamps with all his kalakaris
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The outfit reminds me of janitors and peons, but for the horrid shades he continues to use... most disgusting is him touching the DC dude in the washroom after starting to unzip🤢 He and his insane wife are entirely responsibly for Pinky's pathetic mental state.
Mohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

The outfit reminds me of janitors and peons, but for the horrid shades he continues to use... most disgusting is him touching the DC dude in the washroom after starting to unzip🤢 He and his insane wife are entirely responsibly for Pinky's pathetic mental state.

Goodness gracious! Did he really touch this DC guy in the restroom? That is insanely creepy. Lol, I need to watch it. They show it at 10:00 pm eastern time in the US.

Dihati is no less. But, Bihari simply surpasses Dihati in sheer display of cheapness and gaudy display of safari suits. Hahahahaha...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is trying to compete with hunk Pintu Singh...😆... agar Pintu Singh colorwa kurte pehan sakta hai, toh Bihari sochte hai woh to colorful Englisss suit pehante hai...one step ahead...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the club! 😎

I have long been a huge hater of the awful safari suits and they just keep getting more and more ridiculous! And that pouch he carries around! Yeuch.

Ugh! The man oozes sleaze from every pore, doesn't he?

But I have to give it to the actor for being so convincingly, utterly disgusting. 🤢